Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose (77139 Views)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Uchek(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2021
YOU CAN REMAIN IN NIGERIA AFTER BIAFRA IS BIRTHED.

Curious345:
I am Igbo ,but I want a united Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Madas1986(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:
So these shy women buried in hijabs are the ones protesting? How much are they going to be paid?
sha u said u wen go why abusing them abi nah empty threat all the while
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Madas1986(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:
Thinking you can insult the Igbo man forever and keep him down because he lost a war that other countries like Britain help you win is the greatest undoing of the Lugardian contraption. If dissolution cannot be done peacefully for others to decide where they belong, because you said so, then be ready to sleep with your eyes opened forever.
"Empty vessels make the most noiseā€¯
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by mutvy: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2021
I prefer a second Biafra war. The Igbo people must be taught a lesson. If we can kill 3/4 of those flat-headed bastards then we allow them to go so that Cameroun can deplete the remaining destroyed region. Yes to a second Biafra war.
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by AnanseK(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Gambit23:

No one in nigeria is begging IGBOs to go, Rather awusa-afonja have been insisting that IGBOs must stay and they have even fought a war to make sure that IGBOs stay back in Nigeria

We now know that Igbos and their evil are unredeemable , Nigeria has tried enough. Please go, we are tired.
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Klybp30733: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
How I doubled my 100,000 naira to 200,000 naira plus on bet9ja 49ja

Watch video via link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFzMWfpPNU
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by oaugraduate1234(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari is a disgrace to the North.
Unfortunately, some of the Northerners are bunch of fools and senseless illiterates, therefore they have failed to realize this.

But I pray that the Fulani killers will not see the end of this month.

May God Almighty destroy them together with their sponsors.

May God Almighty punish severely those that are victimizing us and abusing our rights in this country.

Anyone still hailing this government for the evils will never have peace of mind and comfort until he/she repents
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Gambit23: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
AnanseK:

We now know that Igbos and their evil are unredeemable , Nigeria has tried enough. Please go, we are tired.

See pretentious mufu, Any time Nigeria wants IGBOs to go, they know what to do.

For now Nigeria is hell bent on keeping IGBOs in nigeria @ all costs
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by maxzzo1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good news I have heard for along time and that's our mothers with conscience if they want to go pls let then go very simple
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Naajjii: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2021
Gambit23:

Quit being very silly n start acting like a grown up...

For starters list the IGBO leaders who were slated to be killed in the coup.
Nnamdi Azikwe, Micheal Opara,Aguiyi Ironsi,Ojukwu to name but few
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Gambit23: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2021
Naajjii:

Nnamdi Azikwe, Micheal Opara,Aguiyi Ironsi,Ojukwu to name but few

Can u present any shred of proof that Ojukwu was slated to be killed in the coup?

Now answer this, Why couldn't the Yoruba and hausa and IGBO soldiers who took part in the coup kill Ironsi, Zik and M.I Okpara?

Don't mention a few, mention dem all.
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Gambit23: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2021
maxzzo1:
Good news I have heard for along time and that's our mothers with conscience if they want to go pls let then go very simple

D awusa-afonja fathers are drunk on crude oil so they will do anything humanly possible to keep the IGBOs within nigeria
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Naajjii: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2021
Gambit23:

Can u present any shred of proof that Ojukwu was slated to be killed in the coup?

Now answer this, Why couldn't the Yoruba and hausa and IGBO soldiers who took part in the coup kill Ironsi, Zik and M.I Okpara?

Don't mention a few, mention dem all.
That is where the betrayal nd tribalism comes in, the coup ws organized to kill ll the leaders, Igbos were the top military men at that time, Igbo control the militry then, Igbo led the coup other tribes did their job accordingly but the Igbo betryed other tribes thinking they are being smart by displying triblism, killing leaders of other tribes. So whatever you get today you started it, you cn never rule Nigeria, you can only rule yourselves in your ESN/IPOB Unknown gunmen terrorist infested east
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Gambit23: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2021
Naajjii:

That is where the betrayal nd tribalism comes in, the coup ws organized to kill ll the leaders, Igbos were the top military men at that time, Igbo control the militry then, Igbo led the coup other tribes did their job accordingly but the Igbo betryed other tribes thinking they are being smart by displying triblism, killing leaders of other tribes. So whatever you get today you started it, you cn never rule Nigeria, you can only rule yourselves in your ESN/IPOB Unknown gunmen terrorist infested east

Ignorance combined with participating in beer parlour talk is ur basic problem, Same applies with other hopelessly daft awusa-afonjas like u scattered across Nigeria.

Zik was not in Nigeria during the coup, he travelled the previous year in 1965 and never came back till long after the coup.

D president of Cyprus Makarios III visited Nigeria during the coup period and was resident in M.I Okpara's house on d day of the coup, That's why he wasn't killed..........Bend down and learn, dont spread very stupid fake news upandan thr whole place out of ur ignorance

No need explaining why Ironsi was not killed, If u goof as usual, I will school u on it.

NB. - Akintola, Tafa Balewa & Amhadu Bello all got information about the coup long before it happened (make u no spill out more false nansense) .

For the last time, IGBOs didnt lead any coup in Nigerian history, Nigerian soldiers from all tribes led the January 1966 coup, the tribal coup led by hausa-fulani was the july 1966 coup.

IGBOs are not interested in presidency, Awusa-afonja have led nigeria for 61 years and yet they are below IGBOs financially, which is the only thing we care for and not ur stupid one Nigeria. The only set of IGBOs who are pushing for presidency are the politicians and they are less than 1000 in number, a clear indication that they dont speak for d people...IGBOs dont give a damn about ur stupid presidency
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by DiagnoPolitics: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2021
Ever8090:
[s]this one's own na to dey make mouth..there is killings in every part of the country including the south east..no body in this country is safe or sleeping with their eyes close including the south east.
So forget this nonsense of feeling special with the aid of the south south region.. referendum should be conducted and every section will be allowed to come up with their intention which we the Niger Delta Republic will stand on her own so that una eyes go clear and una shoulder go fall[/s]

Illiterate pro-fulani murkites bore me.
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Naajjii: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Gambit23:

Ignorance combined with participating in beer parlour talk is ur basic problem, Same applies with other hopelessly daft awusa-afonjas like u scattered across Nigeria.

Zik was not in Nigeria during the coup, he travelled the previous year in 1965 and never came back till long after the coup.

D president of Cyprus Makarios III visited Nigeria during the coup period and was resident in M.I Okpara's house on d day of the coup, That's why he wasn't killed..........Bend down and learn, dont spread very stupid fake news upandan thr whole place out of ur ignorance

No need explaining why Ironsi was not killed, If u goof as usual, I will school u on it.

NB. - Akintola, Tafa Balewa & Amhadu Bello all got information about the coup long before it happened (make u no spill out more false nansense) .

For the last time, IGBOs didnt lead any coup in Nigerian history, Nigerian soldiers from all tribes led the January 1966 coup, the tribal coup led by hausa-fulani was the july 1966 coup.

IGBOs are not interested in presidency, Awusa-afonja have led nigeria for 61 years and yet they are below IGBOs financially, which is the only thing we care for and not ur stupid one Nigeria. The only set of IGBOs who are pushing for presidency are the politicians and they are less than 1000 in number, a clear indication that they dont speak for d people...IGBOs dont give a damn about ur stupid presidency
OK sir i hear you, but you nyamiri people think you are smart, the igbo leaders in the militry informed azikwe before hand when and where the coup would take place reason he traveled prior to the time, besides he travelled few weeks before the coup, you made it sound like he traveled all year long before the coup, that was not the case, he traveled in December 1965 and the coup was in Janury 1966. Why was there no coup or single killing in Enugu and the whole east? while there was coup in Kaduna,Ibadan,Lagos? why was aguyi Ironsi a whole Commanding Officer of Nigeria army spared? The consequence ws the kwshiokor you people sufferred. Dont start wht you cant finish
You people keep crying for Biafra ,we will only grant you Biafra anytime we feel like, and you can never rule Nigeria

Look the coup caasulties below, no single Igbo among them

Prime Minister Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
Premier Ahmadu Bello ( hus--north )
Premier Samuel Ladoke Akintola ( Yorub- West)
Finance Minister Festus Okotie-Eboh ( Urhobo- mid west)
Ahmed Ben Musa (Senior Assistant Secretary for Security)
Hafsatu Bello(north)
Mrs Latifat Ademulegun(west)
Zarumi Sardauna(north)
Ahmed Pategi, (Government driver)(north)

Brig. Samuel Ademulegun
Brig. Zakariya Maimalari
Col. Ralph Shodeinde
Col. Kur Mohammed
Lt. Col. Abogo Largema
Lt. Col. James Pam
Lt. Col. Arthur Unegbe
Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke (assisted Nzeogwu in the attack on the Sardauna's lodge and according to the police report was murdered by
Nzeogwu)
PC Yohana Garkawa
Lance Corporal Musa Nimzo
PC Akpan Anduka
PC Hagai Lai
Philip Lewande
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by LUGBE: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
I do not like talking too much,all you have said is that you dont think Igbos want to go. grin.

Anyways let what they are asking for (refferendum) should be conducted. That will make you look like a fuuuuuu tongue.

You said their leaders,even my leaders and yours may want Nigeria unity bc of what they are benefitting but how many are they to decide the future of others

bunto:
You people are delusional.
How are Igbos the brain behind Nigeria?
Look around you...look at SE region, what do you guys contribute.

Honestly, they should give you referendum (though I know that IPOB will not win because more Igbos will vote against Biafra), so that we NIGERIANS can have peace.
Igbos wahala is too much fa!

MODIFIED

It is obvious by the majority of Igbo comments on this post that, IPOB is just a concussion that is being used to destabilise Nigeria.
I would have thought most IPOBIANS would be thoroughly hailing this northern women's stand if they truly want a secession.

So I don't think they actually want to secceed, NK is just using his Igbo pawns as his paymasters directed.

The path to secession is pretty clear in the constitution. Why are their agitations NOT towards their own leaders to help them achieve their independence from Nigeria?

Ask yourselves....why?
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by LUGBE: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dont mind him,fear fear people. Let igbos go,everybody will be ok

tobstarizhia:

You haven't got the slightest clue. Even the old market women in Igbo land to that Igbo guy working a 9 to 5 in a Lagos office would still vote in favor of Biafra. Only the politicians who benefit, and they don't make up 1% of the total Igbo population. My uncle's and Aunties are always talking about Biafra, my father told me the stories of Biafra since I was a kid. You think we'd vote to be in shackles? Then carry out a poll if you dare and you'd see for yourself.
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 12, 2021
-Selling illicit drugs to Nigerians (even to children).
-Selling fake pharmaceutical drugs and killing many Nigerians.
-Selling fake electronics and causing inflation.
-Importing all kinds of Jangbajantis from China and killing our manufacturing companies.
-Faking goods manufactured in Nigeria such that original manufacturer cannot sustain their businesses and government earn no revenues.
-Engaging enmasse in illicit drugs smuggling to other nations and disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians.
-Engaging enmasse in fraud and fraudulent activities even outside the country.
-Their women engage enmasse in prostitution.
-Pouring copious amounts of insults on any community that hosts them and disrespecting the community headsand thus causing hate.
-Calling Nigeria a Zoo and hating on our beautiful country.
-Not developing their region, not contributing anything to the growth and development of the Nigerian brand,while yet trying their best to harness the economy of other regions for only themselves.

I can go on but I am tired of typing.
Someone can help me add to the list..biko! grin

Gambit23:

List those bad ways that IGBOs treat other tribes badly
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 12, 2021
See above .... shrugs!
nzeobi:

Can you explain in details how igbos are treating other tribes badly
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Igbos want Nigerians to "elect" one of them as president?
When they call Nigeria a Zoo?

You people are delusional!
tobstarizhia:

Will you be in support of an Igbo president? If your answer is "No" then you just became an hypocrite. You can't treat them as citizens and yet not want them to enjoy all the full rights of a citizen. Except you prefer lying to yourself.
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 12, 2021
You want Biafra?
Why don't you move to "Biafra" region first now?
Why are you disturbing our peace?

You think we don't know your plan? You want to use gragra to collect presidency?
That can never happen. ND got what they wanted because they had a bargaining chip but Igbos have NOTHING!
tobstarizhia:

You haven't got the slightest clue. Even the old market women in Igbo land to that Igbo guy working a 9 to 5 in a Lagos office would still vote in favor of Biafra. Only the politicians who benefit, and they don't make up 1% of the total Igbo population. My uncle's and Aunties are always talking about Biafra, my father told me the stories of Biafra since I was a kid. You think we'd vote to be in shackles? Then carry out a poll if you dare and you'd see for yourself.
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by Gambit23: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2021
bunto:
-Selling illicit drugs to Nigerians (even to children).
-Selling fake pharmaceutical drugs and killing many Nigerians.
-Selling fake electronics and causing inflation.
-Importing all kinds of Jangbajantis from China and killing our manufacturing companies.
-Faking goods manufactured in Nigeria such that original manufacturer cannot sustain their businesses and government earn no revenues.
-Engaging enmasse in illicit drugs smuggling to other nations and disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians.
-Engaging enmasse in fraud and fraudulent activities even outside the country.
-Their women engage enmasse in prostitution.
-Pouring copious amounts of insults on any community that hosts them and disrespecting the community headsand thus causing hate.
-Calling Nigeria a Zoo and hating on our beautiful country.
-Not developing their region, not contributing anything to the growth and development of the Nigerian brand,while yet trying their best to harness the economy of other regions for only themselves.

I can go on but I am tired of typing.
Someone can help me add to the list..biko! grin

Wen the alcohol u drank last nyt clears from ur eyes, U can come back online n read this hopeless, baseless, useless and senseless junk u wrote here... grin
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by tobstarizhia(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
bunto:
Igbos want Nigerians to "elect" one of them as president?
When they call Nigeria a Zoo?

You people are delusional!

I heard you, wannabe-southerner-but-actually-an-imposter-from-the-North. I can smell your stench all the way from here. Why don't you crawl back to your hole way up north and do what you normally do, licking the government butthole.
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by afube: 2:27am On Jun 16, 2021
abbey621:

Funny thing here is that the aboki you dey beat chest for no dey use social media, you wan kill person, the person self ready to kill himself, tell me who has more to lose grin grin grin

make we all lose together! make igbo children get an opportunity to live a dignified life.
Re: Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose by nnamdico82: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ahhhh, e pain am. Awon 2% rada rada
LebenNG:

Bastard bearing igbo name. No shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully / Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.