Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Experience In India Temple - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience In India Temple (946 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is β€˜Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In India Temple by Lostchild(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
My Readers:

Whatever I write on this forum, is based from my raw spiritual and physical experienced. My intention on this forum is to pass messages to my belove readers, especially to the torch bearers. I just want to awaken others to see the need and know the power of prayer.

Year 2017. I had an experience I will never forget. This experience recently prompted me to do some research online about the human body. I added below the question & answer I got from my online research.

What does electromagnetic do?
As such, electromagnetism is responsible for far more than just electricity and magnetism. It is the force that binds negatively charged electrons to positively charged atomic nuclei, ensuring that stable atoms can be formed and that chemistry – including the chemistry of life – can happen.

Are humans electromagnetic?
This electric current in the body generates an electromagnetic field. Because the human body, and every living organism on this planet, is an electrical body all made up of charged particles. It is also subject to the laws of electromagnetism.

What is electromagnetic vs electric?
Electric current is the electric charge's movement through a conductor and the electromagnetic waves are formed due to moving electric charges but once created, they will spread through a vacuum. The smaller packets of the energy which propagate as the electromagnetic waves are photons.

The above answers is what I got from the research I did online.

πŸ‘‡

1 Like

Re: My Experience In India Temple by Lostchild(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
The Power Of Prayer

Prayer will recharge your spiritual man. Just as you need sleep and rest to recharge your physical body, you also need daily warfare prayer to recharge your spirit man. You can't waste hours in church services and pray for only 3 minutes a week and you expect that your three minutes prayer to cripple the enemies. πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ί

I am a living witness, and I testify to you as a person who has battled heavy forces of darkness. There are five types of prayer, but warfare prayer does all the work. See link πŸ‘‡
https://www.nairaland.com/7696280/5-types-prayer

Year 2016: After my intense warfare prayer, the Lord took my spirit into the deep abode of the Niger river - one of the Marine Kingdom in my home city. In anger, all did was to wave my hands and scatter the coven. The mermaid there began to lament as they watch me scatter their abode.

The Lord then brought me back to my physical consciousness. It was all good

Year 2016. 12:00am ⏰ at mid-night hour. I summon the spirit of God, come down from heaven -with fire of judgement and burn the Bermuda triangle.

I say to You JESUS; Move on the earth - over the Atlantic ocean like a raging fire (Isaiah 42:23)(Deu 9:3)(Psalm 97:3)(Isaiah 66:15) burn the marine kingdoms of the red triangle

With God spirit in me, I then DECREE; Let the Bermuda triangle burn with the destroying fire of God presence - In Jesus name.

3:00am ⏰. The Bermuda triangle sent millions of their demonic forces to my city. They came to arrest and kill me. At that moment, I became the most wanted man in the realm of darkness. I have wings, I had to flee through the air to another part of my home city.

One of my major target was the city of Lemuria, which is the Marine region of the India OCEAN. If you do research on Lemuria, the myth of lies will tell you Lemuria is a lost continent that was covered by sea. But in reality, Lemuria was and is a spiritual under water region and Kingdoms of the mermaids.

πŸ‘‡

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In India Temple by Lostchild(m): 2:21am On Oct 15, 2023
My Spirirual Encounter In An India Temple

I pray like a crazy man because I have different destiny from others. I have a different foundation from others. I am me a vessel of God on a mission on earth. My cravings at that time was to use God to cause so much chaos and destruction to the rulers and Kingdoms of darkness.

During the intense years of my prayers against the rulers of darkness, I began to pray against some of the forces stationed in India. I always wanted to combat the forces of darkness that used India as bastion. I badly wanted to deal with many of the Indian gods and goddess as they claim.

After days of prayers, the spiritual powers in India summoned my spirit and I appeared spiritually in an India temple. It was as if they were waiting for me.

Immediately I appeared, I wanted to use my power shot anointing to cause chaos and destroy the temple. I have done it before at the Marine Kingdom in my home city and I now Intended to do it again.

Immediately I appeared in this temple, I was about to wave my right hand and used the powers in my hands to destroy the place. The spirits there instantly recognize this and an entity shot me something that almost look like a canon ball on fire. Immediately this ball hits me, my whole spiritual body was in flames of fire.

To save myself from the effect of the shot, I generated out of my spirit man an electromagnetic light waves of electric current to shield myself.

All of a sudden, the Lord cut me off and my spirit connect back into my physical consciousness and my physical body was heavily electrocuted in my bed. It is like 11,000 volts of electric current and shockwave in my physical body.

The electric charge's and build up in my spirit was so much that, it electrocute my physical body in my bed.. It affected my physical body to a point where I was not able to fully function physically. I became very sick for 4 good days because of the heavy electric shock

The electric magnetic energy has not subsided before my spirit connect back into my body. Since that day, I never wanted to confront those demons in India again.

The Message
TorchπŸ”¦ bearers. The power of God, many of you are looking for is not inside churches. The power of God is in human beings. The power of God is in me. The power of God is in you. But it can only be activated via your warfare prayer and communion with God.

You are entitle to 3 powers in God.

1. The anointing within you (from birth)
2. The anointing upon you.
3. The power God Spirit. πŸ‘‡
https://www.nairaland.com/7716777/3-type-anointing-revealed#123604426

If you are reading this, I just want you to know that, you have powers that will be bestow upon you by God once you live a prayerful waring life. You have powers even from your birth, and also the power of God Spirit when he dwells in you. I became aware of this through my personal life and experience.

When God equip and bestow you with powers, you become a super natural being. You are spiritually no longer subject to the laws of nature. You can command the heavens - in Jesus name and they will obey you.

When you move spiritually, you fly.
You can appear and disappear
You can spiritually transform into a tree. 🌴
You can transform into an eagle.
You can transform into storm of fire πŸ”₯
You can transform into a tornado twister πŸ’¨
You can do many things spiritually, but you see this our physical body?

It is very weak.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In India Temple by Littlechild(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
I had an experience where God woke me up from bed to pray. I was very sleepy and dizzy, so I went back to sleep. An angel touch my left toe and I received a heavy electric shock on my left leg. I felt the electric surges only on my left leg.

I jerk up in shock and look all around me. The sleep instantly disappear from my eyes.
grin

The mighty Angelic warriors were waiting to do my bidding that day. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience In India Temple by samszany(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
@lostchild, good afternoon. how can I reach you Sir?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In India Temple by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Werey re o
Re: My Experience In India Temple by Lostchild(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
That which was shot at me would have killed me physically if the Spirit of God is not in me. Many people receive attack even in their sub physical spheres and they didn't wake up

They died
Re: My Experience In India Temple by samszany(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
Okay, will do that right away
Re: My Experience In India Temple by samszany(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
I already sent you a mail Sir

1 Like

Re: My Experience In India Temple by LordCenturion(m): 5:48am On Oct 30, 2023
Lostchild:
That which was shot at me would have killed me physically if the Spirit of God is not in me. Many people receive attack even in their sub physical spheres and they didn't wake up

They died

you always fight battles here and there,you've already fought world war 3,4 and 5,this kind of hallucination could be an effect of oshogbo weed,reduce the intake of marijuana,. India temple ko,mountain of fire ni, ashiere ole,gbajue
Re: My Experience In India Temple by mysticwarrior(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2023
Lostchild:
MY SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE IN AN INDIA TEMPLE
I pray like a crazy man because I have different destiny from others. I have a different foundation from others. I am me a vessel of God on a mission. My cravings at that time was to use God to cause so much chaos and destruction to the rulers and Kingdoms of darkness.

During the intense years of my prayers against the rulers of darkness, I began to pray against some of the forces stationed in India. I always wanted to combat the forces of darkness that used India as bastion. I badly wanted to deal with many of the Indian god's and goddess as they claim.

After days of prayers, the spiritual powers in India summoned my spirit and I appeared spiritually in an India temple. It was as if they were waiting for me.

Immediately I appeared, I wanted to use my power shot anointing to cause chaos and destroy the temple. I have done it before at the Marine Kingdom in my home city and I now Intended to do it again.

Immediately I appeared in this temple, I was about to wave my right hand and used the powers in my hands to destroy the place. The spirits there instantly recognize this and an entity shot me something that almost look like a canon ball on fire. Immediately this ball hits me, my whole spiritual body was in flames of fire.

To save myself from the effect of the shot, I generated out of my spirit man an electromagnetic light waves of electric current to shield myself.

All of a sudden, the Lord cut me off and my spirit connect back into my physical consciousness and my physical body was heavily electrocuted in my bed. It is like 11,000 volts of electric current and shockwave in my physical body.

The electric charge's and build up in my spirit was so much that, it electrocute my physical body in my bed.. It affected my physical body to a point where I was not able to fully function physically. I became very sick for 5 good days because of the heavy electric shock

The electric magnetic energy has not subsided before my spirit connect back into my body. Since that day, I never wanted to confront those demons in India again.

THE MESSAGE
Torch πŸ”¦ bearers. The power of God, many of you are looking for is not inside churches. The power of God is in human beings. The power of God is in me. The power of God is in you. But it can only be activated via your warfare prayer and communion with God.

2. The anointing upon
3. The power God Spirit.

If you are reading this, I just want you to know that, you have powers that will be bestow upon you by God once you live a prayerful life. You have powers even from your birth, and also the power of God Spirit when he dwells in you. I became aware of this through my personal life and experience.

When God equip and bestow you with powers, you become a super natural being. You are spiritually no longer subject to the laws of nature. You can command the heavens - in Jesus name and they will obey you.

It is very weak.
So with all your God given powers you were still defeated by the spirits of India?
Re: My Experience In India Temple by mysticwarrior(m): 6:46am On Oct 30, 2023
LordCenturion:

you always fight battles here and there,you've already fought world war 3,4 and 5,this kind of hallucination could be an effect of oshogbo weed,reduce the intake of marijuana,. India temple ko,mountain of fire ni, ashiere ole,gbajue
Na colorado the man smoke.
Re: My Experience In India Temple by Lostchild(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
mysticwarrior:
So with all your God given powers you were still defeated by the spirits of India?

I was attacked, not defeated. Check your dictionary, there is a difference between attack vs defeat.

I am undefeated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In India Temple by mysticwarrior(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
Lostchild:

I was attacked, not defeated. Check your dictionary, there is a difference between attack vs defeat.

I am undefeated
You fled after you were attacked and that was a defeat grin grin grin, a true warrior stand and fight to the end, I know this check my Monika I am a warrior.
Re: My Experience In India Temple by mysticwarrior(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2023
Lostchild:

I am undefeated
You were attacked and you couldn't even stand and fought back? The easiest way to recognize a coward is the back of his head as he flee's from battle, you are a spiritual coward grin grin grin.
Re: My Experience In India Temple by LordReed(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
This one was acting Avatar in his head. LMAO!
Re: My Experience In India Temple by Sojotus(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
@lostchild please can you teach me spiritual warfare? I earnestly need this Please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I have tried to reach you severally.
Re: My Experience In India Temple by Lostchild(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
Sojotus:
@lostchild please can you teach me spiritual warfare? I earnestly need this Please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I have tried to reach you severally.

Spiritual warfare is very dangerous. It is the most dangerous adventure any living soul on earth will get themself into.

I am writing a thread "titled' How To Attack Demons.

How Satan summoned my spirit, and I appeared in his presence.

Just be patient. I will share more details there, and how I started.
Re: My Experience In India Temple by Sojotus(m): 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
Lostchild:

Spiritual warfare is very dangerous. It is the most dangerous adventure any living soul on earth will get themself into.

I am writing a thread "titled' How To Attack Demons.

How Satan summoned my spirit, and I appeared in his presence.

Just be patient. I will share more details there, and how I started.

I am ready to take on this journey. I have been in search of mentors to put me through. I refuse to continue to be a prey in the hands of Satan. I have received many great visions and prophecies concerning my life. I can't allow the devil sift me like wheat.
I really do wish to communicate with you outside nairaland.
Re: My Experience In India Temple by Floky215: 12:06am On Nov 05, 2023
Lostchild:
3. πŸ“ƒ
MY SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE IN AN INDIA TEMPLE
I pray like a crazy man because I have different destiny from others. I have a different foundation from others. I am me a vessel of God on a mission on earth. My cravings at that time was to use God to cause so much chaos and destruction to the rulers and Kingdoms of darkness.

During the intense years of my prayers against the rulers of darkness, I began to pray against some of the forces stationed in India. I always wanted to combat the forces of darkness that used India as bastion. I badly wanted to deal with many of the Indian god's and goddess as they claim.

The electric charge's and build up in my spirit was so much that, it electrocute my physical body in my bed.. It affected my physical body to a point where I was not able to fully function physically. I became very sick for 5 good days because of the heavy electric shock

THE MESSAGE
TorchπŸ”¦ bearers. The power of God, many of you are looking for is not inside churches. The power of God is in human beings. The power of God is in me. The power of God is in you. But it can only be activated via your warfare prayer and communion with God.

2. The anointing upon you.
3. The power God Spirit.

If you are reading this, I just want you to know that, you have powers that will be bestow upon you by God once you live a prayerful waring life. You have powers even from your birth, and also the power of God Spirit when he dwells in you. I became aware of this through my personal life and experience.

It is very weak.

Guy, are you sure everything is ok?

Are you sure you are not taking something or need to be taking something?

It's confusing..!!
Re: My Experience In India Temple by Lostchild(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2023
Floky215:

Guy, are you sure everything is ok?

Are you sure you are not taking something or need to be taking something?

It's confusing..!!

What I mean is that, out physical body is subjected to the laws of time, space and weights. Our spiritual body is not subject to the physical laws.

What about the witches, they are humans right?

Who gave them powers to fly?
Who gave them powers to transform into cats and owls?

They have powers to kill, stills and destroy, but yet they do not face the physical laws.

If the witches can do these things with the power they got from Satan, what about you?

Can't you do these things with the powers you for from the very person who created Satan?

(1) (Reply)

How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) / Was Jesus A Soldier Here? / Do You Support Launching In Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.