Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

Office S*x Makes Ladies Loyal To Their Boss - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Office S*x Makes Ladies Loyal To Their Boss (535 Views)

I'm So Ho*ny I Need A Girl For Hot S€x In Ogun State / Scam Alert: Naija Telegram Channel That Connect For S*x, Hookups & Sort Are FAKE / Loyal Women Are Priceless, Never Lose One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office S*x Makes Ladies Loyal To Their Boss by ifinger: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Does office S*x make people loyal to dia boss?
Re: Office S*x Makes Ladies Loyal To Their Boss by ifinger: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
A friend once told me about this assistant of his a lady whom they work together , this lady was married but my guys was still single ,, one thing led to another they had sex ,,, since then this lady has been the back of this dude in the office, he more or less makes sure that things are done properly in the office , even divulging gossip to the guy anytime someone says negative things to him
Re: Office S*x Makes Ladies Loyal To Their Boss by Ladylite: 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
ifinger:
A friend once told me about this assistant of his a lady whom they work together , this lady was married but my guys was still single ,, one thing led to another they had sex ,,, since then this lady has been the back of this dude in the office, he more or less makes sure that things are done properly in the office , even divulging gossip to the guy anytime someone says negative things to him

He must have made her squirt in ways no man has. So he OWNED her pvci. Her loyalty will be for life.

5 Likes

Re: Office S*x Makes Ladies Loyal To Their Boss by stupidmod3: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2021
Ladylite:

He must have made her squirt in ways no man has. So he OWNED her pvci. Her loyalty will be for life.
or pays her more, on d side.

how many quicki fit make woman come?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Office S*x Makes Ladies Loyal To Their Boss by ifinger: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
stupidmod3:
or pays her more, on d side.

how many quicki fit make woman come?

Most time it's all about the benefit either financial or body wise things either way I still de spank her bum though we no de do d do again I get her control

(1) (Reply)

Sex Lagos / Seriously In Need Of A Sugar Mummy Around Iyana Ipaja, Ikotun,09010793854 / Better Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.