Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,374 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti (1815 Views)

Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti / Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by hotwax: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
God bless real Omoluabis

God punish Tinubu urchins forever and ever amen

6 Likes

Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by duro4chang(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Things are getting better and clearer.
Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by hotwax: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
God bless real Omoluabis

I have a feeling tinubu is supporting under_g.

Lets not conclude for now
Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by IJOBA11: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
God bless real Omoluabis

YOU MEAN SEUNMSG AKA TINUBUADVOCATE LEGENDHERO VAUGHANLANREWAJ HELINUES AND GBAGURA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
if your protest is not in favor of Buhari he will send those his useless men in the uniform to kill the protesters....
What I see in the endsars protest, I no dey protest again Buhari can rule for one million years all I want is refredom to the Igbos... then Yorubas and Hausas can share URA together... cheesy

I dey my house oooo, I no dey waste energy in vain, protesting for the betterness of this COUNTRY is a waste of time... The useless man in aso rock no care... Yoruba muslims will not like this protest, they have the same blood group with the fulanis... They are busy shouting one Nigeria with the fulanis.. I understand na only muslims people dey support Buhari...

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by fourboys: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
tongue tongue tongue
Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by hotwax: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kings999:
Make una keep decieving una self, if your protest is not in favor of Buhari he will send those his useless men in the uniform to kill the protesters....
What I see in the endsars protest, I no dey protest again Buhari can rule for one million years all I want is refredom to the Igbos... then Yorubas and Hausas can share URA together... cheesy

I dey my house oooo, I no dey waste energy in vain, protesting for the betterness of this COUNTRY is a waste of time... The useless man in aso rock no care...

we are not protesting.

We are organizing rally and awareness for the upcoming referendum.

He can try and send his army. It will end in tears for him

6 Likes

Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by hotwax: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Update: Oba Ekiti refuses to open his palace for agitators.

He maybe making mistake
Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
hotwax:

we are not protesting.

We are organizing rally and awareness for the upcoming referendum.

He can try and send his army. It will end in tears for him

Will afonjas follow you people in your new Nation Because they have the same blood group with the fulanis, i'm just asking because they are the one shouting one NIGERIA with the fulanis here on nairaland....
All muslims are the one supporting Buhari....

2 Likes

Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by Skillsnigeria: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
That's good
Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by ExpertEDITOR: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
God bless real Omoluabis

Yoruba are not hating on Tinubu. Carry your hate elsewhere ipob.

Yoruba is blessed. Yoruba nation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
ExpertEDITOR:

Yoruba are not hating on Tinubu. Carry your hate elsewhere ipob.

Yoruba is blessed. Yoruba nation
[/s]
Tinubu is a criminal

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by ba7man(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
Tinubu is a criminal
Typical IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu is his hero while turning his region to another theatre of violence , his people will run to Tinubu's Lagos for safety and protection.

3 Likes

Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
ba7man:
Typical IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu is his hero while turning his region to another theatre of violence , his people will run to Tinubu's Lagos for safety and protection.

[/s]
God bless real Omoluabis
devil punish Tinubu urchins

2 Likes

Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by KoshCAD: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari is a bastard. Let his zombies go and tell him that I said so.
Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by KoshCAD: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
Kings999:
if your protest is not in favor of Buhari he will send those his useless men in the uniform to kill the protesters....

I dey my house oooo, I no dey waste energy in vain, protesting for the betterness of this COUNTRY is a waste of time... The useless man in aso rock no care... Yoruba muslims will not like this protest, they have the same blood group with the fulanis... They are busy shouting one Nigeria with the fulanis.. I understand na only muslims people dey support Buhari...
[/s]Trash

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by Tetrahedron: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigeria will separate last last, zombies are only postponing the obvious
Re: LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti by endsarrrs(f): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s] Tinubu is a criminal
Thunder fire all omoluabis miscreant

(1) (Reply)

Anambra May Lose Ojukwu University As Ihiala, Others Join New Orashi State / So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. / Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.