Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

I Need A Reliable Powerbank - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Reliable Powerbank (2932 Views)

I Need A Reliable Powerbank Part 2 / Kindly Recommend A Reliable Powerbank For A Laptop / Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by just2endowed: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2021
Pls check my signature.

Romoss sense 6+ 20,000mah support qc 3.0 fast charging and PDfast charging for android and iPhones is available also.... I give you at a good price
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by gibsonwales(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ajilenu:
oraimo is the best.

I disconcur. I also own an oraimo power bank and I can tell you, Belkin is far better !!!.

New Age used to be the best, then came Romoss, Oraimo, and now Belkin Rules cool

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Reggaemich(m): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
sureinfo:
You can go for the 10000 mah Oraimo power bank, that's what my mum uses on her TECNO phone and it's servicing her quite well.
kk
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by GreenFarmsNG: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Reggaemich:
kk

I only didn't like one thing in your action. And let's all stop doing this. It's not good.
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by majamajic(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
How come no one mentioned New Age power bank ?
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Reggaemich(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

I only didn't like one thing in your action. And let's all stop doing this. It's not good.
And what's that, if I may ask
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by GreenFarmsNG: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Reggaemich:

And what's that, if I may ask

Good Question

When you needed information you came here to seek counsel one by one by one. You needed the right counsel to avoid errors.
Most young men here are building up but doesn't mean they aren't legit. The least you could do was to buy from one of the advertisers and help them grow. Not seek counsel from a source, get free good information, then go to a source that wasn't helpful in anyway to buy from when your own brothers could have benefitted from it.

I'm made. I need no one's money. I don't sell devices. But, it's a bad behaviour let's stop it. Nigerians are fond of doing this.

Multiple persons on this thread sell such device. You could have atleast patronised one of them

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Reggaemich(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Good Question

When you needed information you came here to seek counsel one by one by one. You needed the right counsel to avoid errors.
Most young men here are building up but doesn't mean they aren't legit. The least you could do was to buy from one of the advertisers and help them grow. Not seek counsel from a source, get free good information, then go to a source that wasn't helpful in anyway to buy from when your own brothers could have benefitted from it.

I'm made. I need no one's money. I don't sell devices. But, it's a bad behaviour let's stop it. Nigerians are fond of doing this.

Multiple persons on this thread sell such device. You could have atleast patronised one of them
The rate of scam on Nairaland also contributes in killing of Online transaction

I am not ready to worry my heart due to unecessary risk which can be avoided

Guy am not really that good in ordering things Online

Is not my style, I prefer going to get it myself phsically.

I only seeked information from this foreign to get info.

Even if I don't buy from u, others will definitely buy
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by GreenFarmsNG: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Reggaemich:

The rate of scam on Nairaland also contributes in killing of Online transaction

I am not ready to worry my heart due to unecessary risk which can be avoided

Guy am not really that good in ordering things Online

Is not my style, I prefer going to get it myself phsically.

I only seeked information from this foreign to get info.

Even if I don't buy from u, others will definitely buy

That's not true. I don't agree with you.

Are there no people on the forum who have shops in Ikeja. Abeg na?
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Reggaemich(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

That's not true. I don't agree with you.

Are there no people on the forum who have shops in Ikeja. Abeg na?
How am I suppose to know those that have shop in Ikeja.
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Asianjollof007: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Good Question

You tried but it's not a must to buy from nairaland vendors. This is a public platform, he's free to seek advise from nairalanders.
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Asianjollof007: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Reggaemich:

How am I suppose to know those that have shop in Ikeja.

No mind him, he's just trying to make sense. No be by force to buy from nairaland, infact scammers don plenty for nairaland now. No be everybody sabi shop online.
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Reggaemich(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
Asianjollof007:

No mind him, he's just trying to make sense. No be by force to buy from nairaland, infact scammers don plenty for nairaland now. No be everybody sabi shop online.
That's is why I want to confirm from him, how I will know

Whether Nairalanders write am for their profile, make him tell me

The guy don't know there is so much scam on these forum.
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by GreenFarmsNG: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Asianjollof007:

You tried but it's not a must to buy from nairaland vendors. This is a public platform, he's free to seek advise from nairalanders.

Smiles. I disagree.
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by GreenFarmsNG: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Asianjollof007:

You have your opinion. I'm entitled to mine. To shove my opinion down to appear as the one with superior logic tells alot. Work on yourself.
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Asianjollof007: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

You have your opinion. I'm entitled to mine. To shove my opinion down to appear as the one with superior logic tells alot. Work on yourself.

You're also guilty of what you said, dude. Insisting the OP should buy from nairaland vendors, he's also entitled to his opinion. Work on yourself too, no come here dey yarn opoto.
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Ajilenu: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
gibsonwales:

I disconcur. I also own an oraimo power bank and I can tell you, Belkin is far better !!!.

New Age used to be the best, then came Romoss, Oraimo, and now Belkin Rules cool
different strokes for different folks. Oraimo is good for me.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Osasnidas(m): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
gibsonwales:
Go for Belkin power bank. It costs N5,600 for the 20000mah on jumia at the moment. Too cheap to believe ? Try it and you won't regret. I use it and I can tell you it is really a 20000mah power bank !

Wow... I saw so many reviews on that power bank before I ordered it... It came with a 5.2k price tag plus shipping... Seeing your comment about it here just reassures my choice.. how long have you been using it?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by gibsonwales(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Osasnidas:

Wow... I saw so many reviews on that power bank before I ordered it... It came with a 5.2k price tag plus shipping... Seeing your comment about it here just reassures my choice.. how long have you been using it?

....about 6months now. Yesterday was the first time I exhausted all the power in it and it took me about 9hrs 30mins (8:10pm - 5:30~47am) to fully charge it with a USB type C charger. It rocks !

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Eyanbahose: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Reggaemich:
Good Day

I want to purchase a new power bank

The only brand coming to my head is New Age

I need ideas on other powerbanks products to purchase, that are reliable as New Age products.

My phone is an infinix product with a battery capacity of 4000Mah, I will be using it with the powerbank

Any Suggestion are welcomed
oraimo.is.thr product for you
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Eyanbahose: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
gibsonwales:
Go for Belkin power bank. It costs N5,600 for the 20000mah on jumia at the moment. Too cheap to believe ? Try it and you won't regret. I use it and I can tell you it is really a 20000mah power bank !
have you used it before?
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Eyanbahose: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

No follow wrong advice o

I use atleast 3 power banks. Any power bank less than 16000 mah is not worth it

As I write, I'm using a 30,000 mah and going for additional 40,000 mah to my collection

Go get a 30,000 mah Romoss power bank and save yourself heart break. 12-14k depending on seller
ill rather use oraimo. Why you get collections of power bank?
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Reggaemich(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Eyanbahose:
oraimo.is.thr product for you
Thanks
I have already gotten Oraimo product
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Eyanbahose: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Reggaemich:

Thanks
I have already gotten Oraimo product
nice. Which battery capacity and how much!
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by gibsonwales(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Eyanbahose:
have you used it before?

I own one (Belkin 20000mah)

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Reggaemich(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
Eyanbahose:
nice. Which battery capacity and how much!
20000MAH
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by paltielx: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
majamajic:
How come no one mentioned New Age power bank ?
i bought new age power bank, it last for 6 months, bt the underated Virgin power i bought for my friend is serving him for about 2 yrs nw

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Eyanbahose: 2:33am On Jun 19, 2021
Reggaemich:
20000MAH
okay. How.much?
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Eyanbahose: 2:35am On Jun 19, 2021
gibsonwales:

I own one (Belkin 20000mah)
how much?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Osasnidas(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2021
gibsonwales:

....about 6months now. Yesterday was the first time I exhausted all the power in it and it took me about 9hrs 30mins (8:10pm - 5:30~47am) to fully charge it with a USB type C charger. It rocks !

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by gibsonwales(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2021
Eyanbahose:
how much?

N5,240 for the 20000mah on jumia at the moment
Re: I Need A Reliable Powerbank by Eyanbahose: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
gibsonwales:

N5,240 for the 20000mah on jumia at the moment
okay. Thanks G

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Limit Of Download On Bis / Samsung To Make BBM Available To All Galaxy Devices in the Samsung App Store / List Of Some Important Acronyms Every Phone/computer Geek Should Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.