Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS (7729 Views)

House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) / Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) / 'Vacation Marriage'; 17-Year-Old Lady Forced To Sell Her Body For Money. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please guys u people should put mouth in this case. My friend who goes by the name Denis woke up this morning to discover 10k has left his UBA bank account and then it is showing bet9ja.
He has never played bet9ja since May. The last time he funded his bet9ja account with his bank card was on the 15 of May 2021 and this was the debit alert 100% the same with the fraudulent debit alert he got today from bet9ja
Picture of the bet9ja transactions below

Txn: Debit
Ac:2XX..20X
Amt:NGN 500.00
Des:Web Pur @ -BET9JA/1129063617 PSTK LAN
Date:15-May-2021 09:16
Bal:NGN 764.77
Download /newUBAapp

But he woke up today to get a debit alert of 10k in total from bet9ja he logged in to his bet9ja transactions there was no trace of such amount. He called his bank UBA and they (UBA) promised to get to the root of the matter and blocked his account temporarily to avoid further debit alerts.

Below is the 500 naira debit alert on the 15th of May the day he funded and below again is his fraudulent bet9ja debits

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by mrkels(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
All these hungry local yahoo boys have used his card to fund their betnaija account .

He should block his channels in his bank as he has been compromised most likely willingly .

5 Likes

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
*Modified***
I just saw some people are asking if it is his account balance yes it is. This is his salary after 30 days o.
We came to nairaland for possible solutions. If God touch u to help him
Odoemenam Dennis olileanya
UBA bank
I promise to update it here.

Then below are the debit alerts of the 10k stollen today in bet9ja name and receiving code

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
mrkels:
All these hungry local yahoo boys have used his card to fund their betnaija account .

He should block his channels in his bank as he has been compromised most likely willingly .

But u can't use one ATM card to fund two bet9ja account na

5 Likes

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by mrkels(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Laughnow419:

They can open it with your name .

Withdraw to an account that has your name on it .

Don’t ask me how cos I won’t put the info out there for upcoming yahoo boys to learn from .

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Quim2: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
He put his card in a fraudulent pos somewhere and they took his details to steal. Block the card and it will stop.

It has happened to me before. I no longer use card or pos. If them no dey take direct bank transfer I leave.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Quim2:
He put his card in a fraudulent pos somewhere and they took his details to steal. Block the card and it will stop.

It has happened to ,e before. I no longer use card or pos. If them no dey take direct bank transfer I leave.

This guy is crying since for this 10k o his salary.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Ekez(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Is that your account balance

1 Like

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by FBIBOT(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
It's either he has fallen for those Facebook betting accounts loader or his card has been copied via pos... That's the new scam....

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
I have been warning bet9ja to delete my ATM card details in their platform but they have refused to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
kluvert:
Are you trying to card your VPN or pay for an app?
Look no further
I am available to help you and also you can get iTunes cards from as low as 5$ above

Swift delivery and fast response

24/7

Just try and see

No ripping.. Legit and fast
Na one of the scammers be this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Mysticwebb: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
kluvert:
Are you trying to card your VPN or pay for an app?
Look no further
I am available to help you and also you can get iTunes cards from as low as 5$ above

Swift delivery and fast response

24/7

Just try and see

No ripping.. Legit and fast
Fear God o. Person dey cry, you still dey advertise.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Samirana360(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Is that his real account balance?
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Isobug: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Laughnow419:

Who said so? As a matter of fact you can even fund 20 Bet9ja accounts with one ATM card and even use the same card to fund even other Betting sites

5 Likes

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Samirana360:
Is that his real account balance?

Yes o. Na all last month salary be that o
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Chai has the money lost embarassed
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ekez:
Is that your account balance

Yes o this is the Denis account number o. Does anybody wants to save him

Odoemenam Dennis olileanya
UBA bank
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pls guys what is the possible solution ?
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by nedekid: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Joysticks:
I have been warning bet9ja to delete my ATM card details in their platform but they have refused to do so.
Break that card and get a new one from the bank.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by nedekid: 12:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Quim2:

It has happened to ,e before. I no longer use card or pos. If them no dey take direct bank transfer I leave.
Is it that the pos machine copies the details or the operator stealthily snaps or copies the card details?
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 1:42am On Jun 06, 2021
nedekid:

Is it that the pos machine copies the details or the operator stealthily snaps or copies the card details?

They should educate us o because some POS people don't accept transfers
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by mmadu5(m): 1:56am On Jun 06, 2021
GUYS PLEASE EVERYONE SHOULD BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR SYMPATHY SCAMMEERS . YES THIS IS THE NEW TREND NOW FOR SCAMMERS. THEY MAKE UP BOGUS STORY OF BEING SCAMMED BY 9JA BET OR BEING DEFRAUDED BY BANK ETC THEN POST SCREENSHOTS OF RANDOM TRANSCATIONS, THEY WILL SAY THINGS LIKE IM DEPRESSED IM ABOUT TO COMMIT SUCIDE OR MY LIFE IS FINISHED DONT FALL FOR IT . ITS ALL A SCAM TO GET PEOPLE,S SYMPATHY TO SEND THEM MONEY DO NOT FALL FOR IT SHINE YOUR EYES .

14 Likes

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by GoldenisSilence: 2:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Maybe he is using app.. Or installed app on his phone..

5 Likes

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Umsworld: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Sure game dey it's been awhile you played so they played for you no course for alarm grin
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Quim2: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2021
nedekid:

Some pos are just traps to copy your card details.

The scammers normally wait a while before using it so you'll never know the source. They start spending your money on Friday when banks are closed and you can't make a report easily and keep going till Monday by which time the account is empty.

Even if you block the account you'll still be seeing alerts cos your card is active but block the card and it stops.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2021
It is either you use your money to fund bet9ja or someone you know is using your card to fund bet9ja and you have to receive OTP before the transaction can be done

1 Like

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by swaqq(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2021
mmadu5:
GUYS PLEASE EVERYONE SHOULD BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR SYMPATHY SCAMMEERS . YES THIS IS THE NEW TREND NOW FOR SCAMMERS. THEY MAKE UP BOGUS STORY OF BEING SCAMMED BY 9JA BET OR BEING DEFRAUDED BY BANK ETC THEN POST SCREENSHOTS OF RANDOM TRANSCATIONS, THEY WILL SAY THINGS LIKE IM DEPRESSED IM ABOUT TO COMMIT SUCIDE OR MY LIFE IS FINISHED DONT FALL FOR IT . ITS ALL A SCAM TO GET PEOPLE,S SYMPATHY TO SEND THEM MONEY DO NOT FALL FOR IT SHINE YOUR EYES .
exactly as you said it... he claimed the victim is his friend, meanwhile he is the friend.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Na him close friend do this thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS / NAFDAC Busts Forgery Syndicate Linked To Indians, Mexicans - Punch / Last Post Of Prophet Thankgod Abam's Wife Before Her Husband Was Killed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.