Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? (19601 Views)

Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by waze63(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
I have been trying to do the verification at various cyber cafes in my area to no avail due to the poor network challenges they ve been experiencing from the Npower site
Now I came across a thread here in nairaland where a certain circular was published regarding the closure of the verification
Most persons that was shortlisted have not even done the finger print verification and they are already talking about closing it
Pls what are the fate of people who are yet to do theirs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by alingo2013(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
First to comment today wow grin grin

Well all you need to do is to install the biometric app on a window 10 system, then it will work well most cafe don't know that, but if you have a system with Windows 10 install the app and look for someone with a finger print scanner

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
If you love life , don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of. - Bruce Lee.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
I did mine yesterday. OP just like the test try doing it at night if possible but I did my in the afternoon.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by mrgbenga1: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Send a mail to them.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Afokesco(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
I scored 55 but I've not been shortlisted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by ArewaNightmare: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin grin grin No be juju be dis?

Madt pipu everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Ewizard(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Kingsasian(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
If you have your NPOWER ID use it. It logs in faster than using email. Did mine today

2 Likes

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by olumate(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by erai30(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dem Don ban am join Twitter, so you guys should wait till further notice.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Reelmii: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
If u ask me....na who I go ask

Does this platform look like their customer care service
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by sukar886: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Do it in the night...
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by channelstravel: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
I don't know but I write the best CVs and Motivational letters for jobs and study abroad applications. See my siggy
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Hezmatosky: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
It's even good. Go and learn work angry Npower will not power you to anywhere. Learn something and help yourself sad

3 Likes

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by zeezeeffffjoinjj: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
waze63:
I have been trying to do the verification at various cyber cafes in my area to no avail due to the poor network challenges they ve been experiencing from the Npower site
Now I came across a thread here in nairaland where a certain circular was published regarding the closure of the verification
Most persons that was shortlisted have not even done the finger print verification and they are already talking about closing it
who know for them
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by honest1480(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
I did my biometric capturing since 8am today and it's still showing on my dashboard mandating me to do biometric capturing. Pls did anybody experienced the same thing, and if yes, what happened afterwards?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Sanemindtech(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
If you are around Port Harcourt,akalahia or choba precisely,call me for your biometrics,l will be available tomorrow. 0815.378310.6
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Mikeal09: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigerian government no just fit fully give Nigerian citizen anything... Except the Vaccine sha.

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Did you ever ask yourself if anything usually closed on the Proposed day in Nigeria before? E.g BVN, NIMC linkage with sim cards, Voter Reg, Covid 19 Test/Vaccine e.t.c

Let your kind be at rest.

They will surely extend it.

3 Likes

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Officialhorlah(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Owam na highway grin
ArewaNightmare:
grin grin grin No be juju be dis?

Madt pipu everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Kingsasian(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Afokesco:
I scored 55 but I've not been shortlisted
no be by test o. I scored 45 and was shortlisted

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by IranianSea: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
waze63:
To say you dey Ilorin, I fit do am for you free of charge even give you chill coke join am grin grin grin well, maybe because I'm on window 10 + MTN 4G+ or something, I don't know really but it was done smooth and fine less than 3 minutes

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by medropoly(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Even if it is, they are definitely going to extend it.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by medropoly(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Even if it's ends, they are definitely going to extend it.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by CivilianJTF(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yes
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Flamees(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Me dn ture
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Afokesco(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kingsasian:
no be by test o. I scored 45 and was shortlisted
na by wetin?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by BruncleZuma: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by kollinz1234(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
I really do not understand this npower stuff based on getting shortlisted. I scored 90% in my test and my wife score %100 yet none of us was shortlisted

NB: I am from the south while
She is from the North (in case they are using quota system); yet none of us was shortlisted

I thought these things are giving on merit o

Below is attachment of our results.

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by murade: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
COME TO BOLKNET TECHNOLOGIES 43, SOLO-OGUN STR, AGUDA, SURULERE, LAGOS 08035169616,08023104015, IT WONT TAKE U FIVE MINUTES, THE SCANNER IS SHARP, THE NETWORK IS GOOD

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by meetme01: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
honest1480:
I did my biometric capturing since 8am today and it's still showing on my dashboard mandating me to do biometric capturing. Pls did anybody experienced the same thing, and if yes, what happened afterwards?

Use Opera to check again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Privatisation: NITEL, MTEL To Employ 10,000 Nigerians – NATCOM / I Got A New Job: From Security To Account Officer / Akwa Ibom Polytechnic 2017 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.