Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ngcard.store Is A Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ngcard.store Is A Scam (1930 Views)

BURVI STORE IS 419 (Samsung S8+) / Afrbtc.com Is A Scam / Jumia Online Store Is Not A Safe Place To Do Business (beware) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngcard.store Is A Scam by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
I bought an Amazon card from my account and gave it to ngcard.store to redeem but he scammed me and told me after 3 days that my card has been used, meanwhile the previous excuse was that they were yet to get a buyer. I thought I could trust them seeing their ads on the front page of nairaland. It will never be well with you Susan and any other face behind ngcard.store

1 Like

Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by stupidmod3: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
them full nairaland ad banner
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by Twice27(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Beautifulearth:
I bought an Amazon card from my account and gave it to ngcard.store to redeem but he scammed me and told me after 3 days that my card has been used, meanwhile the previous excuse was that they were yet to get a buyer. I thought I could trust them seeing their ads on the front page of nairaland. It will never be well with you Susan and any other face behind ngcard.store

This same site stole $300 Amazon card from me... Pls lets advice other Nairalander to Boycot their site they are Big Thief !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2021
Twice27:

This same site stole $300 Amazon card from me... Pls lets advice other Nairalander to Boycot their site they are Big Thief !!!!!

And they keep doing ads on Nairaland to scamed people of you want sell your gift card patricia is the best online sales for redeme of gift card
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2021
I dey buy gift cards... AMAZON ecode, Razer gold and both Virtual and physical visa card
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by AfricaNigerian: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Beautifulearth:
bro give chinko vendors na... just look for their numbers and trade with them on WhatsApp or take your cards to *paxful*
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by Certified007: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2021
You can trade with me...sorry about your loss

2 Likes

Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by SleakBuzzPR: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
most of these guys advertise on NL and even call their competitors scammers

1 Like

Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
AfricaNigerian:
bro give chinko vendors na... just look for their numbers and trade with them on WhatsApp or take your cards to *paxful*
I don’t have any chinko vendor and if you have one I can trust I will really appreciate
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by AfricaNigerian: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Beautifulearth:
I don’t have any chinko vendor and if you have one I can trust I will really appreciate
sure I have about 5 of them. Should I paste their numbers here or how?
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
AfricaNigerian:
sure I have about 5 of them. Should I paste their numbers here or how?
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by DannyJ19(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2021
This say guys told me I sent them a used card... i saw their advert here on NL thinking they were reliable..
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by Techibi6777: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2022
AfricaNigerian:
Sup bro. I would love if you can share the contact of this Chinko vendors with me.
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by Obagofixxy: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2022
Nairaland should do something about it ohhhhhh
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by justBreathe: 8:17am On Mar 20, 2022
Dominique ishilove lalasticlala

This is a fraud case
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by AfricaNigerian: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Techibi6777:

Sup bro. I would love if you can share the contact of this Chinko vendors with me.
drop your WhatsApp contact I’ll share them with you
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by Jhayboy2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
AfricaNigerian:
Pls bro I need their contact also. 09010834895 is my WhatsApp y
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by Jhayboy2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
AfricaNigerian:
Pls bro I need their contact also. 09010834895 is my WhatsApp number
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by AfricaNigerian: 1:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Jhayboy2:

Pls bro I need their contact also. 09010834895 is my WhatsApp number
text me
Zero 7 zero 11 zero 18522

Please go straight to the point when you text
Re: Ngcard.store Is A Scam by Ayodeji147: 10:50am On May 27, 2023
I want to call out the ngcard for stealing my steam card and refusing to pay me they did it two times in a row
Nobody should trade from them they are ripping people off their money I have an evidence I wish there's a way to track them down and beat the shit out of them for all the shit they are putting me through right now scammers

(1) (Reply)

Police Van Burn In Agbani Road in Enugu By Unknown Gunman this morning / Mansion Belonging To Chief Chukwujekwu Onuorah Has Been Set Ablaze / 20 killed yesterday and today - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.