Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Cownu Inflammatory Posts After Ban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Cownu Inflammatory Posts After Ban (2944 Views)

#TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Cownu Inflammatory Posts After Ban by OnionBandit(f): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
ChoCho54:
You have pedophilia tendencies. I'm watching you closely. You can use any moniker you like but remember that, as you stretch to peep, your head becomes more visible. cheesy
bia Chocho, for the last time I dey warn you o. Be kiafu. The last person wey I vex for, na last week dem do him burial. Be kiaful chocho

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Cownu Inflammatory Posts After Ban by MosheDayan: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
There only two rabbits that can post this sort of news : Zombies and Head-slamming Afonjas

Re: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Cownu Inflammatory Posts After Ban by ChoCho54(f): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
bia Chocho, for the last time I dey warn you o. Be kiafu. The last person wey I vex for, na last week dem do him burial. Be kiaful chocho
Hahaha
Don't be unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Cownu Inflammatory Posts After Ban by Kingcalls: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Look at how some fools are celebrating...oh my, so NK has this kind of effect on them... that thing wey twitter do that fulani terrorists pain them well well... its not even the first time kanu tweet will b deleted
Re: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Cownu Inflammatory Posts After Ban by Optimistguy1969: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
It doesn't play videos and gifs.
Why?
DROID11:
The MODS can keep deleting my posts and banning me. I will keep creating multiple accounts to send this message.

How to access Twitter in Nigeria without VPN

There is no need to use VPN apps. Just open Opera mini on your phone as usual. Then switch to private mode. The private mode comes with an in-built VPN and other security features.

Once you switch to private mode you can browse Twitter and other websites as usual.

Follow the screenshots below. Guys help me share this info with others.

A government that doesn't want criticism should not contest for offices.
Re: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Cownu Inflammatory Posts After Ban by Stone03: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Your worthless president experienced a global shame and you are here worrying about one man.

The reporter was even an Afonja even when fulani's are raping and sending their people to IDP camp in Benin Republic, they still chose to be slaves to their Fulani maaters

, trust those wasterners at your own peril,

Honestly, brother. The sicknesses of some yorubas has no cure.
You can imaging such a blind slowpoke partnering with those that has dug his grave.
I just can't reason out why some people has chosen to be perpetual idiots.
Re: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Cownu Inflammatory Posts After Ban by Stone03: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
vedaxcool:

They will know the difference between supleme rigger virtual country and a real country of decent people.

Your idiocy is pushing our Biafran's struggles to a global recognition. The world had indeed seen what we mean when we organized sit at home in all the Biafran land.
Your demonic dictator has aired his true color to the world and myopic morons like you couldn't see the damnation
Re: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Cownu Inflammatory Posts After Ban by Stone03: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
InaNla:
[s][/s]

Lovers of blood. Brainwashed BMCs!

Don't mind them, Real brainwashed idiots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Malami Adjusts Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Lists Orders To IPOB / Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking / Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.