Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter (63523 Views)

David Cameron Called Adeboye ‘Daddy G.O.’ – Okupe / Where Is Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Of Zoe Ministries Worldwide? / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

before the disobey! they say respect is reciprocal. because your child way of life dosnt suit yours will not automaticaly make your childs way of life bad!. when your parent prevent you from eating food,drinking water and you obeyed it simply means you are an idiot! in life some things are made to opposed. Science its self is an opposition.you:God made us to walk why should we fly? Science:what if we can fly. The inability to oppose some certain situation makes one backward.since there is gutter why should i jump over

YOU ARE WISE
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
You don't need VPN if you have operamini. Just go to private tab and enjoy. My Twitter is working fine

So what was the use of the useless ban?
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Khachi1999(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
True talk!
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by thatsleepboy1: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rrex99:
Not all are using VPN... Even if you use opera mini to login it will work. Depend on your smartness.

Opera mini is working fine but slow.
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by A2Gfather: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Why this criticism and insult on the man of God come to think of it... What of same useless, bad, hypocrate government that ban twitter still make the publication on same twitter... What can we call that? Awon were jatjati
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Rrex99(m): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
dealslip:

Bia! How do I use opera mini for to twitter. I put it on private mode. It worked initially then it stopped after about 10 minutes
off your phone location, clear the cache and try to login.
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Rrex99(m): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Opera mini is working fine but slow.
Not slow naw... Maybe na your network
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Emeka71(m): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter is now working.
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by stanliwise(m): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
McStoic:

The depth people descend in total regard for men of God is alarming. We are ready in the end time.
Get lost jare!!!!
Did Bible not tell you that many calling Jesus would be denied recognition that day?
So we should start rolling because a man tag himself a pastor?
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by stanliwise(m): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
A2Gfather:
Why this criticism and insult on the man of God come to think of it... What of same useless, bad, hypocrate government that ban twitter still make the publication on same twitter... What can we call that? Awon were jatjati
Stop diverting attention. The simple question here is
Why is using Twitter when the Goverment has disallowed it use.
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Classickj(m): 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rrex99:
Not all are using VPN... Even if you use opera mini to login it will work. Depend on your smartness.
smartness how
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by stanliwise(m): 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Femimichael99:

Did government ban Nigerians not to use twitter? No,
Like you don't get what the ban is for, twitter was only ban on our cyber space.... So Nigerian living outside the country can access their twitter account so as people living in Nigeria can also access their twitter account using other sources, simple.
Twitter was ban in Nigeria.
So while in Nigeria you should not have access to Twitter.

So in other words he is either not in Nigeria
Or
He is using a vpn
Or
His ISP is not following restrictions
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Xpol: 12:08am On Jun 06, 2021
Kylekent59:
shocked

I just want to be sincere here: when the president of a country ban social media and one of her citizens is found making use of the medium or made use of the banned media. That means the presidential order has been disobeyed.

Before you blast me, let us assume you banned your child from making use of her phone. She when ahead and made use of her friend's phone. Does that mean your child has disobeyed you?

Should I call that a debate? Someone should reason in my direction and let's see if we can justify that.
Buhari didn’t ban people from using Twitter he suspends Twitter from Nigeria. If you can find means to use it it’s not an offence

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by walyx(m): 12:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Rrex99:

u gorrit
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Vision101(m): 1:30am On Jun 06, 2021
@Kobojunkie
Really? undecided
So you are saying Nigerian government can't legally ban individuals from using twitter in Nigeria? :-

@me
Yes, legally restricting you from using tweeter is equivalent to restricting your freedom of expression which is unconstitutional.

Government can withdraw the operating license of a telecom company but government cannot banned me from using the same network if I can access it from here in another country.
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Vision101:
@me
Yes, legally restricting you from using tweeter is equivalent to restricting your freedom of expression which is unconstitutional.

Government can withdraw the operating license of a telecom company but government cannot banned me from using the same network if I can access it from here in another country.
I am more interested in the part where stated that no Law permits the government from restricting individual access to twitter or any online platform. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by solreb: 1:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Rrex99:
Opera has inbuilt VPN that can be enbaled.
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by solreb: 1:48am On Jun 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
Even daddy G.O the disobey government directives....

What will he preach to his worshippers now? to disobey because so so person in the Bible disobeyed and God didn't punish the person ba?
Buhari didn't order the citizens not to use Twitter. He banned the operations of Twitter in Nigeria. So if I have a means of using Twitter from "outside" Nigeria I will. Recently CBN banned banks from allowing Cryptocurrency exchanges to operate accounts to serve Nigerians but didn't stop Nigerians from trading cryptocurrency. So Nigerians continue with their business using the same exchanges whose operations the CBN disallowed in Nigeria.
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Lexicon123: 1:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Let he without sin cast the first stone. If you've stopped using twitter after the ban then you have the right to critise Adebayo. Not even the FG has such right because it announced the ban via a tweet.
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Lexicon123:
Let he without sin cast the first stone. If you've stopped using twitter after the ban then you have the right to critise Adebayo. Not even the FG has such right because it announced the ban via a tweet.
This country is still a joke!
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by ogwumgbe: 2:11am On Jun 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
Even daddy G.O the disobey government directives....

What will he preach to his worshippers now? to disobey because so so person in the Bible disobeyed and God didn't punish the person ba?

Which useless directives did he disobey?
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:12am On Jun 06, 2021
He cheated again... a pastor for that matter... since their demigod ban twitter he should've delete the account as obedient slave ... so pastors do cheat with VPN

This is Nigeria
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by 007lss: 3:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Rrex99:
or puffin browser
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by BennyDGreat: 3:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Really? undecided
So you are saying Nigerian government can't legally ban individuals from using twitter in Nigeria? undecided

That would be an infringement on the freedom of speech of people.

Even this current ban, when legally examined, the government acted wrongly
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Kobojunkie: 3:59am On Jun 06, 2021
BennyDGreat:

That would be an infringement on the freedom of speech of people.

Even this current ban, when legally examined, the government acted wrongly
Like this would be the first of it's kind in Nigeria even this year alone.. abeg talk better o'jare! undecided
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by BennyDGreat: 4:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Like this would be the first of it's kind in Nigeria even this year alone.. abeg talk better o'jare! undecided

So you are saying infringing on people's right isn't an issue worth debating/ condemning?

Don't support evil in anyway. You never know who's the next victim
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Kobojunkie: 4:08am On Jun 06, 2021
BennyDGreat:
So you are saying infringing on people's right isn't an issue worth debating/ condemning?

Don't support evil in anyway. You never know who's the next victim
Infringements on the rights of Nigerians in Nigeria no be something wey start today and no be something wey finish for today either.

I am neither in support, nor am I against anything here. Whatever the people allow...the people allow. That na the coco of that. undecided
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Vireani79: 5:43am On Jun 06, 2021
McStoic:

The depth people descend in total regard for men of God is alarming. We are ready in the end time.

Did God tell u he is his man undecided
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by Vireani79: 5:46am On Jun 06, 2021
The way things are going if there is a second protest like ENDSARS and they catch Adeboye or anyone seen to have supported buhari
The beaten no go be here grin
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by WorldRichest: 6:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Kylekent59:
shocked

I just want to be sincere here: when the president of a country ban social media and one of her citizens is found making use of the medium or made use of the banned media. That means the presidential order has been disobeyed.

Before you blast me, let us assume you banned your child from making use of her phone. She when ahead and made use of her friend's phone. Does that mean your child has disobeyed you?

Should I call that a debate? Someone should reason in my direction and let's see if we can justify that.

What will Adeboye do yo satisfy miscreants like you?
Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by CSTRR: 6:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Rrex99:
It doesn't change the fact that the Govt has banned it.

Besides, opera has inbuilt VPN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.