Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra (3341 Views)

Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria / Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by 2elliot: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
spearman:

Nobody like Igbos, not just in Nigeria but all over the world. No one wants to carry the same passports as Igbos. Enough is enough. Get some pride and face your South East Biafra. You guys are too noisy for the rest of us.
Be lost madafaka!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by 2elliot: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
jude79:

You have as much right to biafra as any man from anywhere in old east, no man on Earth has any right to tell you who you are, so stand up to any identity less entity and defend your identity.
Thank you for these soothing words. Long live Biafra.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Afriifa(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
spearman:

Nobody like Igbos, not just in Nigeria but all over the world. No one wants to carry the same passports as Igbos. Enough is enough. Get some pride and face your South East Biafra. You guys are too noisy for the rest of us.
bullets

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Afriifa(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:
Be lost madafaka!
Does it hurt? Deep down you are not Ijaw. For you to even deny your kiths and kins just to promulgate your mouth birthed republic alone shows you are treacherous. Lol
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Afriifa(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:
Thank you for these soothing words. Long live Biafra.
grin. This guys need more soothing words to comfort him for living in self denial. Lol.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by spearman(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:
Be lost madafaka!

Truth is bitter. Slave wey don forget say him be slave, he say him wan conquer him masters. Yeye man. Man go escape Nigeria I go still wan carry same passport as Igbo. God forbid it.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Afriifa(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
spearman:

Truth is bitter. Slave wey don forget say him be slave, he say him wan conquer him masters. Yeye man. Man go escape Nigeria I go still wan carry same passport as Igbo. God forbid it.
Never! Slaves that Ijaw merchants used to catch and sold to europeans who docked in their yards are dreaming to Lord us because the quota system in the Old Eastern Region favoured them to be known.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by 2elliot: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Afriifa:
Does it hurt? Deep down you are not Ijaw. For you to even deny your kiths and kins just to promulgate your mouth birthed republic alone shows you are treacherous. Lol
Na u go tire. Go and do your 2k daily ogwaja or GBA, if not Cynthia no go reason ur matter with your dirty boxers.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by spearman(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Afriifa:
Never! Slaves that Ijaw merchants used to catch and sold to europeans who docked in their yards are dreaming to Lord us because the quota system in the Old Eastern Region favoured them to be known.
Why the British ever joined anyone with the Ibos in Eastern Region is worthy of investigation. The British lost Southern Cameroon as a result as those guys said they do not want to be in the same country as Ibos. I have never abused any tribe in my life, even the hateful Fulanis I simply criticize and want to depart from them an Nigeria but lately these Ibos who simply have forgotten their place are making my blood boil.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Afriifa(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
spearman:

Why the British ever joined anyone with the Ibos in Eastern Region is worthy of investigation. The British lost Southern Cameroon as a result as those guys said they do not want to be in the same country as Ibos. I have never abused any tribe in my life, even the hateful Fulanis I simply criticize and want to depart from them an Nigeria but lately these Ibos who simply have forgotten their place are making my blood boil.
They should keep dreaming. I we will teach them a bitter lesson

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Afriifa(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:
Na u go tire. Go and do your 2k daily ogwaja or GBA, if not Cynthia no go reason ur matter with your dirty boxers.
E pain you
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Eastlink(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Afriifa:
Mighty Ijaws ! Lol. And yet the British described you as sub-humans and savages. One day you'll have your wish. A war between Ijaw clowns vs Igbos. I hope you prepare your yourselves for that day. No North, or the rest South-South tribes. Just Ijaws vs Igbos. To settle scores once and for all. I hope you understand what losers get during a destructive battle? Palestine will be childs play.

Keep beating your dry chest! Igbos have taken record.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by sageb: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
this gbas gbos between Afriifa and 2elliot is so funny
but seriously this Desmond Elliot sef ehn i doubt if he is Ijaw
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Afriifa(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
sageb:
He's not. I have examined his posts carefully, n I can tell you he's not Ijaw.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by 2elliot: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
sageb:
Lol, guy, I be full fledged Ijaw man from Gbarain Clan in Bayelsa State. Guy, if only u understand the reason for my anger, you will appreciate my outburst. I come from an oil producing community, I understand first class how much we have been cheated in this one Nigeria. My resources are being used to run this failed country. If not for anything but for generations to come, we can not hand down this slavery to our children. But instead of rallying round to see how we can be free from this shackles, my very lazy idiotic brothers who can never have the guts to face their oppressors are now antagonising Biafrans. Cry for Niger Delta republic and resource control has become a great a great tool for some lazy idiots to enrich themselves while the greater masses suffer in penury.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by 2elliot: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Afriifa:
He's not. I have examined his posts carefully, n I can tell you he's not Ijaw.
E shock u ba? Very lazy "our oyel" shouting wannabe. I regret ever been born among mentally lazy people.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by 2elliot: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Eastlink:
Mighty Ijaws ! Lol. And yet the British described you as sub-humans and savages. One day you'll have your wish. A war between Ijaw clowns vs Igbos. I hope you prepare your yourselves for that day. No North, or the rest South-South tribes. Just Ijaws vs Igbos. To settle scores once and for all. I hope you understand what losers get during a destructive battle? Palestine will be childs play.

Guy, no take that idiot too seriously.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Afriifa(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Eastlink:

Have you settled the annihilation Boro gave you guys? Lol. Other south-south tribes? Is that your problem? You are afraid you have no allies to support you if there should war? Lol. How am I going to educate you folks that no matter how you try to pitch other Niger Delta nationalities against the Ijaws they will never forsake us in times of war. N how do you believe that Ijaws will go to war with the 5landlocked slaves without the backing of major stakeholders in Niger Delta considering the demographical characteristics of the Niger Deltan people.. its not even about invitation, its automatically a family affair. You Think you can wage war against Rivers Ijaws and have Apoi and Arogbo IJaws stand and watch? You think Delta Ijaws will go to war against the Igbos and Urhobo will seat and be watching? Like are you daft or what? You thi k Bayelsa will be waging war and Rivers or Akwa-Ibom will sit down and be watching? You think Kalabari and Okrika Ijaws in rivers state will be waring against the Igbos and their Ikwere neighnours will not assist them? True indeed you Igbos are fools. With that landlocked region, only Arogbo and Egbema will wipe you guys off.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Afriifa(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:
Lol, guy, I be full fledged Ijaw man from Gbarain Clan in Bayelsa State. Guy, if only u understand the reason for my anger, you will appreciate my outburst. I come from an oil producing community, I understand first class how much we have been cheated in this one Nigeria. My resources are being used to run this failed country. If not for anything but for generations to come, we can not hand down this slavery to our children. But instead of rallying round to see how we can be free from this shackles, my very lazy idiotic brothers who can never have the guts to face their oppressors are now antagonising Biafrans. Cry for Niger Delta republic and resource control has become a great a great tool for some lazy idiots to enrich themselves while the greater masses suffer in penury.
That's their usual antics. They try to sympathize with our common grieves and then get us into identifying with them. You're not Ijaw fool. Stay where you are. Any Igbo trade owner in bayelsa can asserts the information you highilighted above. Tueh. Self denial! Come and hold biafran rally in South South na..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Afriifa(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
They claim to be united and all fine. But look only in their 5 landlocked slaved region, they have APC, PDP and Apga governors.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by 2elliot: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Afriifa:
That's their usual antics. They try to sympathize with our common grieves and then get us into identifying with them. You're not Ijaw fool. Stay where you are. Any Igbo trade owner in bayelsa can asserts the information you highilighted above. Tueh. Self denial! Come and hold biafran rally in South South na..
e pain am, broda Akeni. U don go take ekpetesi this hot afternoon. How u wan take reason like normal person?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by IDENNAA(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ekpeitit:
The Akwa Ibom state that I come from?
Why are uneghe people so foolish?
Bro,we rather die in Nigeria than join Igbos, God forbid.
We are the highest producer of oil in Nigeria, do you think we're stupid enough to join another parasite like the Igbos?
The Niger Delta Republic will be the richest nation on earth and that's what we want.
Why can't you just create your Igbo country and leave others alone?
Why are you begging us?
If you want war we will give you war.
Leave us alone.

You are NOT from Akwaibom but you can continue being an impostor to anger our Akwa-Cross good neighbors against us....lmao

Ndigbo are millions miles ahead of you...small fry
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by IDENNAA(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Afriifa:

Guy , you are sure not the sharpest knife in the cupboard.

So, you think every Ijaw man share the same opinion , like political views ?

Ndiigbo don't even share political views...when I was in Nigeria my brother and I voted different candidates. Bear in mind , some Ijaw will have opposing views.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by IDENNAA(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Afriifa:
Have you settled the annihilation Boro gave you guys? Lol. Other south-south tribes? Is that your problem? You are afraid you have no allies to support you if there should war? Lol. How am I going to educate you folks that no matter how you try to pitch other Niger Delta nationalities against the Ijaws they will never forsake us in times of war. N how do you believe that Ijaws will go to war with the 5landlocked slaves without the backing of major stakeholders in Niger Delta considering the demographical characteristics of the Niger Deltan people.. its not even about invitation, its automatically a family affair. You Think you can wage war against Rivers Ijaws and have Apoi and Arogbo IJaws stand and watch? You think Delta Ijaws will go to war against the Igbos and Urhobo will seat and be watching? Like are you daft or what? You thi k Bayelsa will be waging war and Rivers or Akwa-Ibom will sit down and be watching? You think Kalabari and Okrika Ijaws in rivers state will be waring against the Igbos and their Ikwere neighnours will not assist them? True indeed you Igbos are fools. With that landlocked region, only Arogbo and Egbema will wipe you guys off.

Borro was crushed in 12 days and you are talking about annihilation and mighty Ijaw...kkai-kkai di very baaad!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Afriifa(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
IDENNAA:

Borro was crushed in 12 days and you are talking about annihilation and mighty Ijaw...kkai-kkai di very baaad!
During the civil war. Boro led his Ijaw fighters to capture many Igbo enclaves and succesfully liberated rivers state from Biafran soldiers, and you think he did so succesfully without annihilating Igbos?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Afriifa(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
IDENNAA:

Guy , you are sure not the sharpest knife in the cupboard.

So, you think every Ijaw man share the same opinion , like political views ?

Ndiigbo don't even share political views...when I was in Nigeria my brother and I voted different candidates. Bear in mind , some Ijaw will have opposing views.
See even the Ijaws that married Igbo men will not support your mouth birthed republic.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Acidiously: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Afriifa:
When you want to come and material your Biafra, come and claim them with these romantic history to claim them. I go dey Warri the watch you. Na for Kwale, and Asaba them go chase you back to your landlocked region. You claim these people are Igbos but they're not member of Onhaneze socio-cultural group. Lol. Who is a fool?
How many members of the group do you know? Even a man from Rivers is the deputy
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by superstar1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
You are an illiterate Fulani terrorist who doesn't know the meaning of Nigern Delta.

Niger Delta means Oil producing states in Nigeria. The Niger Delta states includes
Akwaibom
Delta
IMO
Ondo
Bayelsa
Edo
Abia
Rivers

Biafra is the Eastern Region of Nigeria...When referendum is conducted, those who doesn't want to be biafrans would vote against Biafra, those who wants to be Biafrans would vote for Biafra.

Eastern Region is minus present day Edo and Delta which is inclusive of Asaba grin grin

Can u see your foolishness now?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by jude79(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
spearman:

Yes I agree with you, infact no Igbo man will win Nigerian presidential election, but thank God Nigerians love the fulanis, they are the best kind of people Nigeria wants, more fulanis president and herdsmen to Nigeria!!!
More fulanis to Nigeria, amen!
More fulanis to Nigeria, amen!!
More fulanis to Nigeria, amen!!!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by spearman(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
jude79:

Yes I agree with you, infact no Igbo man will win Nigerian presidential election, but thank God Nigerians love the fulanis, they are the best kind of people Nigeria wants, more fulanis president and herdsmen to Nigeria!!!
More fulanis to Nigeria, amen!
More fulanis to Nigeria, amen!!
More fulanis to Nigeria, amen!!!
Igbos are intelligent Biafrans are dunces. We hate Fulani. We hate Igbos and we are getting rid of both of you grifters. Why Biafrans can't this into their flat skull is a mystery. No body wants anything to do with Fulani or yeebos.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Eastlink(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
IDENNAA:

You are NOT from Akwaibom but you can continue being an impostor to anger our Akwa-Cross good neighbors against us....lmao

Ndigbo are millions miles ahead of you...small fry
Lol! You know them well
Re: Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Eastlink(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
grin grin I can only read fear in this write up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? / Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters / Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.