Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) (68575 Views)

Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) / 2023: Osibanjo Lands In Ekiti (Pictures) / Heavy Rain Triggers Flash Flood In Ekiti (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by hotwax: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Oppy2k2: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yoruba nation now!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
haaryobhami:

It's not tout and agbero ,I can tell u majority of yoruba people share the same believe, people are tired of this country and this administration, should there be a civil war today hausa /fulani people would fight on there own
That picture shows a bunch of rascals gathering for a meeting. Where are the likes of Wole Soyinka, Obansanjo, Tinubu, Ooni of Ife and the other elites? Why are they not here?
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by hotwax: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
That picture shows a bunch of rascals gathering for a meeting. Where are the likes of Wole Soyinka, Obansanjo, Tinubu, Ooni of Ife and the other elites? Why are they not here?

mr slave...those old rags put us in this mess...

we yorubas no longer listen to those baba that sold us to slavery...

can't u use ur brain for once?

When tinubu needs vote, those are the people he will go and meet...so they are touts, they are not yorubas...

oh they didnt appear in suit or jalabia right?

I attended the rally today...that makes me a tout too.

Anyone asking for his right is a tout right?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by haaryobhami: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
nobody cares about politician's opinion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
hotwax:

mr slave...those old rags put us in this mess...

we yorubas no longer listen to those baba that sold us to slavery...

can't u use ur brain for once?
So you want the world to take this nonsense serious abi? Oga, go and bring the elite in your society if not, this is just another gathering of hoodlums
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by 2elliot: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Xhuntra:

See painment. All of you against Biafra and oduduwa in this contraption will die miserably; and their offsprings will amount to nothing
amen

5 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Jaluumi: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Vickym1:
Let's assume that it's Igbo that did this rally, many youths would have been shot to tell u the kinda hate they for igbos is too much buh God in his infinite mercy will see Igbos through.

I guess you’re a baby because Yorubas already went through that phase with Abacha and Babangida. We can even go back to the 60s with Agbekoya and Operation Wettie.

Fulanis just know Yoruba madness is different from Ibo madness. And shooting peaceful Yoruba protesters would be the end of Booohari. When Yorubas get mad, no be here o. Ibos on the other hand are like cows that can be killed with no repercussions apart from wailing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by hotwax: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
So you want the world to take this nonsense serious abi? Oga, go and bring the elite in your society if not, this is just another gathering of hoodlums

go and bring..

who are you?

you are talking as if u amount to anything

please ignore this ignoramus...

you are telling a whole tribe go and blahblah....

u no get respect..who born you?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
hotwax:

go and bring..

who are you?

you are talking as if u amount to anything

please ignore this ignoramus...

you are telling a whole tribe go and blahblah....

u no get respect..who born you?
Baba, na noise una dey make and very soon the usual sellout go take place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
terrorist
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by 2elliot: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Stfu

11 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by hotwax: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:

tinubu and co are sellout already...and we are forging ahead without them.

so because we have sellout, we should sit down and do nothing?

tell me, all Igbo politicians are supporting Kanu right? no..tell us

22 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Elliotwaveforec: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
I just saw it on YouTube, Omo the crowd no be here o

7 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
hotwax:

tinubu and co are sellout already...and we are forging ahead without them.

so because we have sellout, we should sit down and do nothing?

tell me, all Igbo politicians are supporting Kanu right? no..tell us
Kanu's agitation is one sided because it only concerns Igbos in 5states. And at that, he still does not have the support of his the elites and his people.
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
terrorist
Yoruba ronu!

this is the same person seeking your support for the criminal drug barron

told you guys that Tinubu urchins are not real Yorubas.
they only care about real Omoluabis votes.

God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

small small truth go dey come out

27 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by hotwax: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Kanu's agitation is one sided because it only concerns Igbos in 5states. And at that, he still does not have the support of his the elites and his people.

so you expect us to go and beg tinubu our slave master?

never

8 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by JohnBullMySon: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
The truth is that almost every southerner is tired of Nigeria. The north are the ones going crazy all over the place, calling protests a threat to national security.

21 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
hotwax:

so you expect us to go and beg tinubu our slave master?

never
It is well. Make una kwantinue ; God dey
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by invinzible1: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This is the national association of Touts and Agbero converging for its annual conference undecided
Those are people who come and vote.
People like you are key board warriors... Those people determine your fate on election day... better put on your thinking cap

14 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jaluumi:

I guess you’re a baby because Yorubas already went through that phase with Abacha and Babangida. We can even go back to the 60s with Agbekoya and Operation Wettie.

Fulanis just know Yoruba madness is different from Ibo madness. And shooting peaceful Yoruba protesters would be the end of Booohari. When Yorubas get mad, no be here o. Ibos on the other hand are like cows that can be killed with no repercussions apart from wailing.
Hate speech on Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by LikeAking: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
big7:
Little by little the message will go round... This was just how Nnamdi Kanu started thou the reason behind the full and absolute support for Biafra was just that the igbos have always had a scar after the war and needed just another God sent to trigger the movement again.. But igboho is doing so well, sensitize the people, pass the message to them, show them reasons to subscribe to your agitation and win them over for the oduduwa nation. Because that the only way their children and generation can be born and live in a sane country. Nigeria needs total disintegration to avoid future unreasonable suffering for our kids and children yet unborn..

If dEm go practice communism like China in A MODERN WAY E GO MAKE SENSE.
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
invinzible1:

Those are people who come and vote.
People like you are key board warriors... Those people determine your fate on election day... better put on your thinking cap
These touts? Baba you dey smoke
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by vasel15: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jaluumi:
Despite the presence of a large number of security officers, the people went ahead with rally.

i have goosebumps yorubas are truly tired..#yorubanationnow

7 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by vasel15: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oppy2k2:
Yoruba nation now!

i support

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by vasel15: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jaluumi:
Despite the presence of a large number of security officers, the people went ahead with rally.

buhari cant fight on both fronts

4 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by big7: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
LikeAking:

If dEm go practice communism like China in A MODERN WAY E GO MAKE SENSE.

For me let everybody go there separate ways and decide what sort of govt they want in place. So far accountability is assured no region in the southern part will suffer

4 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by kachuk(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
see crowd seriously

4 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jaluumi:

IBB nullified Abiola's election and even went ahead to make the famous quote "If I woke from sleep and hear Yorubas beating drum of war, I would go back to sleep. What did Yorubas do other than wailing?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nice one. If it were not for people like Sunday Igboho, I would never have believed that Yorubas have the balls to go for their own independent country

12 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by hotwax: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
EmekaA125:

IBB nullified Abiola's election and even went ahead to make the famous quote "If I woke from sleep and hear Yorubas beating drum of war, I would go back to sleep. What did Yorubas do other than wailing?

thats the yoruba of baba say baba say...

this time everyone don tear eyes.

no baba can tell us shiiit again

yorubas believe in elders...but the elders have sold us to slavery...

this time no going back

16 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by JohnSin97: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
EmekaA125:

We didn't bitch about it but our elites put themselves to work and years later we fielded two candidates for the 1999 presidential election. You guys have been bitching and wailing for ages over a presidential slot that you'd never smell in 100 years time.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) / What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.