Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) (68577 Views)

Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) / 2023: Osibanjo Lands In Ekiti (Pictures) / Heavy Rain Triggers Flash Flood In Ekiti (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by ExpertEDITOR: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This is the national association of Touts and Agbero converging for its annual conference undecided
Shout up that is my city and we are fed up of one Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by snowball11(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

Nigerians no longer regard Buhari as their president .

To us, Buhari don't exist.

This you have said is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by MOTOPARK: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
The way and the manner this is going, it will be extremely difficult for the federal government to contain it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by MOTOPARK: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This is the national association of Touts and Agbero converging for its annual conference undecided
that is your view and your is inconsequential.know this and know peace
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by invinzible1: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
These touts? Baba you dey smoke
Na you smoke.... Those touts determine election
Use your fucking dead brain you go comot for election stay till Dem count stay till every thing finish, if Dem wan steal ballot box who Dem dy use.
Guy go add 2 gig ram for your brain abeg. You no dy think na to type you Sabi... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
MOTOPARK:
that is your view and your is inconsequential.know this and know peace
So why e come dey pain you? Mtchww... undecided
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Oljk12: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hshs
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Tombrown3(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jaluumi:

I guess you’re a baby because Yorubas already went through that phase with Abacha and Babangida. We can even go back to the 60s with Agbekoya and Operation Wettie.

Fulanis just know Yoruba madness is different from Ibo madness. And shooting peaceful Yoruba protesters would be the end of Booohari. When Yorubas get mad, no be here o. Ibos on the other hand are like cows that can be killed with no repercussions apart from wailing.

Nawaoo... in as much as support this rally. that comments on the Igbos was really uncalled for. Take is easy bro.

12 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by bewla(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
miscreants u mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by DonCandido(f): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
That's how we do it.

Ekiti kete. Much respect. Omo Oodua tokan tokan ni yin.

6 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by effort1: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:

And those touts seem to have a more functional brain than you.

Can't you see that they are non-violent, unlike your brain where unabatable confusion reigns supreme?

11 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by AdeVikthur1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Check out my work guys

You can also purchase via my fiverr

https://www.fiverr.com/share/jpkozw

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by IAMPEDRO: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jaluumi:
Despite the presence of a large number of security officers, the people went ahead with rally.
This is what you see when a govt is one sided. June 12 never reach oh see crowd.
#JUNE12PROTEST
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
spice123:

Exactly my thought. The blind leading the blind.
Who is leading u
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You are in pain
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Dpaulie(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Agbero or touts or whatever name given to them, are they not Nigerian Are they not human being?? Are u feeling better than them? Pls let them express themselves.. they're far better than an African putting on suits in the hot sun.. proud of who you are

10 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by ityP(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jaluumi:
Despite the presence of a large number of security officers, the people went ahead with rally.

Seunmsg, na IPOB be this? Una must get sense by force
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
You Will be a High Profile mumu to think Sunday Igboho is Ready For War After Buying Brand New 'JEEP' (Prado), instead of GunTruck.

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
hotwax:

thats the yoruba of baba say baba say...

this time everyone don tear eyes.

no baba can tell us shiiit again

yorubas believe in elders...but the elders have sold us to slavery...

this time no going back
I dey una back , Biafra/Oduduwa must surely come.

6 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jobless lots!
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
Ammishaddai:
[/s]

I detect tears of painment.

Pele.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Osebanjo:
Ondo/Ekiti no dey joke. Want out is want out. If the rest SW say dem no go, Ondo/Ekiti no mind to go out alone. The spirit.

The stubbornness of Ekiti/Ondo people is even scary to the devil.

Those people are as stubborn as Hell.

11 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
donbachi:
Dis Guy and his ipob counterpart....has made bubu to forget how to speak him language.

I swear.

Buhari knows too well that if he touches Igboho, Nigeria will boil so he is very careful.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by effort1: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
spice123:

Exactly my thought. The blind leading the blind.

From the look of things, you are the one with mental blindness

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oxb90:
These guys have been taking the risk to protest and rally in some western states and their elites are busy putting on the garment of I don care attitude. Tomorrow it is this same elites that will come to head all the juicy positions.

What juicy position?

Hopefully in the new nation, public office will no longer be known as juicy position.

All those redundant Nigerian practices will be left behind in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by ityP(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
EmekaA125:

IBB nullified Abiola's election and even went ahead to make the famous quote "If I woke from sleep and hear Yorubas beating drum of war, I would go back to sleep. What did Yorubas do other than wailing?

Tell them o. Same thing go happen to their popular Tinubu. Maybe na 2023 him ma go meet him ancestors grin
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
God bless us all .

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by EdiskyHarry: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Very nice.
When will United States of Niger delta start their own?
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by kennosklint(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tombrown3:

Nawaoo... in as much as support this rally. that comments on the Igbos was really uncalled for. Take is easy bro.
I’m very sure that moniker isn’t a southern person. Just leave him alone to his fate
Re: Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) by ityP(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
JohnSin97:

We didn't bitch about it but our elites put themselves to work and years later we fielded two candidates for the 1999 presidential election. You guys have been bitching and wailing for ages over a presidential slot that you'd never smell in 100 years time.

No Igbo politician is serious about presidency. Heck, Igbos sef no send politics

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.