Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,783 members, 7,802,426 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned (705 Views)

How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage / How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Antihypocrite: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hmm. Please don't start forming activism and abusing the government. That is not a Christian character.
The government has done what they think is best for the country. If u don't have the constitutional right to challenge the decision, please don't do so.

Do not even use naira land to vent your anger.
Jesus says we should do good to them that do us bad. Two wrongs never make a right.

Let us keep praying for Buhari to receive the gospel and be saved cos right now he is acting like a fox. Only the gospel can change him.
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Antihypocrite: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Our beloved leader. May the light of the gospel shine on you. Amen

Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Amotolongbo(f): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
Antihypocrite:
Hmm. Please don't start forming activism and abusing the government. That is not a Christian character.
The government has done what they think is best for the country. If u don't have the constitutional right to challenge the decision, please don't do so.

Do not even use naira land to vent your anger.
Jesus says we should do good to them that do us bad. Two wrongs never make a right.

Let us keep praying for Buhari to receive the gospel and be saved cos right now he is acting like a fox. Only the gospel can change him.
[/s]These are the people destroying Nigeria and got us to this level we are.
The British who gave us the Bible, the Israeli who have the contents in the Bible will never think of doing the rubbish written up there if any of their leaders misbehaves

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Ammishaddai: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
I don't remember Jesus ever saying we should keep mute when oppression comes...neither did Jesus say we should not speak out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Amotolongbo(f): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I don't remember Jesus ever saying we should keep mute when oppression comes...neither did Jesus say we should not speak out
Ecclesiastes 8:13 says
it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Ammishaddai: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Ecclesiastes 8:13 says
What's the explanation here? How does this link to what the OP is saying...?

1 Like

Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Amotolongbo(f): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
What's the explanation here? How does this link to what the OP is saying...?
Christians should protest and tell the wicked what is in the verse
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Ammishaddai: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
True talk sha
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Christian's are meant to only obey that which is commanded of them by Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by HallaDaTruth: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
The only prayer i can pray for buhari are terrible prayers. The kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh it by force.
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Amotolongbo(f): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Christian's are meant to only obey that which is commanded of them by Jesus Christ. undecided
and what is that?
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by HallaDaTruth: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:

When Pharaoh was busy doing evil, did moses not call him out. Did Elijah not call out Ahab and jezebel. I hate coward Christianity. Your post has nothing to do with The Most High God
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Antihypocrite:
So, in your mind, you instead believe that by praying for Buhari to receive the Gospel and be saved, you are doing what God wants, right? undecided

Where is this instruction from Jesus Christ instructing us to we pray for persons, even those like Buhari, in order that they receive the Gospel and be saved? undecided
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

When Pharaoh was busy doing evil, did moses not call him out. Did Elijah not call out Ahab and jezebel. I hate coward Christianity. Your post has nothing to do with The Most High God
Try to keep up! undecided

Christian's are FOLLOWERS of Jesus Christ, not Moses or the Old Prophets! undecided
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by HallaDaTruth: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Try to keep up! undecided

Christian's are FOLLOWERS of Jesus Christ, not Moses or the Old Prophets! undecided
really and we should forget the prophets of old ehn. Did Jesus not say he has not come to change the law ?. That means he upholds the law put in by the prophets of old. Stop dozing off in church and read your Bible properly
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
HallaDaTruth:
really and we should forget the prophets of old ehn. Did Jesus not say he has not come to change the law ?. That means he upholds the law put in by the prophets of old. Stop dozing off in church and read your Bible properly
You can read of the old way for reference as to what pertains to those who live in the Kingdom of Canaan, but you are called as a follower of Jesus Christ, God's Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Jesus Christ fulfilled the Old Law on behalf of the lost sheep of Israel- all of them born of the blood of Jacob - bound by blood to the Old Covenant. He did not do it for you, a gentile since God did not include/bind gentiles in His Old Law - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20

Jesus Christ actually came to bring a New Law (Yoke & burden) ,separate from the Old Law and with which God chose to bless the Nations (gentiles) with. undecided

I say you should cut church all together..since Jesus Christ had nothing to do with your churches. And spend more time actually reading that book using the understanding God has given you and not which was fed you by your pastors and GOs. undecided
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
and what is that?
Well, I count about 56 or more of them, nothing close to the 613 laws of the Old Covenant definitely. undecided
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by HallaDaTruth: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You can read of the old way for reference as to what pertains to those who live in the Kingdom of Canaan, but you are called as a follower of Jesus Christ, God's Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Jesus Christ fulfilled the Old Law on behalf of the lost sheep of Israel- all of them born of the blood of Jacob - bound by blood to the Old Covenant. He did not do it for you, a gentile since God did not include/bind gentiles in His Old Law - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20

Jesus Christ actually came to bring a New Law (Yoke & burden) ,separate from the Old Law and with which God chose to bless the Nations (gentiles) with. undecided

I say you should cut church all together..since Jesus Christ had nothing to do with your churches. And spend more time actually reading that book using the understanding God has given you and not which was fed you by your pastors and GOs. undecided

I don't know what church you attend. If i am threatened in any way, i shall remember that the Kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh it by force. To your tents oh Israel
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Amotolongbo(f): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, I count about 56 or more of them, nothing close to the 613 laws of the Old Covenant definitely. undecided
Tell us now
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

I don't know what church you attend. If i am threatened in any way, i shall remember that the Kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh it by force. To your tents oh Israel
1. I don't attend your churches because all that is meaninglessness where God's Kingdom is concerned.

2. When Jesus Christ stated that the Kingdom of God sufferreth violence, He meant that not in a good way. There are two gates in to the Kingdom and those who attempt to take it violently are those who flood into it through the Broad gate which leads to Hell. Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14.. Yeah, those who try to take control of God's own Kingdom by force, are assured a reward befitting their violence in the end. undecided
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Tell us now
Tell you what exactly? All 50-something laws? undecided
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Antihypocrite: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
Children coming to spew trash here. Anyways I hope Buhari looks into nairaland too and does the needful.

Too many hate speeches here
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Antihypocrite: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2021
blessed
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Kobojunkiee: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
undecided
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by bamitinn(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2022
Lol...
Anyone that want to help u. If come across this Ur post won't help again aswear

Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]These are the people destroying Nigeria and got us to this level we are.
The British who gave us the Bible, the Israeli who have the contents in the Bible will never think of doing the rubbish written up there if any of their leaders misbehaves

Nonsense
Re: How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned by Amotolongbo(f): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2022
bamitinn:
Lol...
Anyone that want to help u. If come across this Ur post won't help again aswear

Gibberish

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Accurately Predicted Phrophet TB Joshua's Death A Month Ago / Prophecy: "Nnamdi Kanu Will Die Before 2022" / Understanding The Pathways To Godliness (3) – Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.