Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu (49379 Views)

One Hundred Days After Buhari - By Garba Shehu. / United States: Twitter's Suspension In Nigeria Is A Violation Of Human Rights / President Buhari, WAEC, Pdp’s Toxic Air By Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by legallyminded: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
madridguy:
IPOB is proscribed under Nigerian law. Its members murder innocent Nigerians. They kill policemen and set government property on fire. Now, they have amassed a substantial stockpile of weapons and bombs across the country.

Twitter does not seem to appreciate the national trauma of our country's civil war. This government shall not allow a recurrence of that tragedy.

God bless president Asadullahi Buhari

Look at this inglorious nonentity. Another Paid PR warrior. Always on every thread, you're being used and will be dumped by your paymasters.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by 9jaPromo(f): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesbally:
God punish Twitter and anyone that supports them
Let what buhari wish East be ur portion

1 Like

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Oljk12: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hdhdh
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by justjify(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
SaintLucia:
Twitter, IPOB and PDP can go to hell. Our National Security is more important information than them.
Is Twitter the cause of insecurity in Nigeria? Y'all Booharideens are daft walai.
Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by SmartyPants(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
These ones are getting ready to backtrack.
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Mrquote: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Spot on
Really spot on

1 Like

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by IPIGSRMUMUS: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
justjify:

so what are you doing? Whispering?

I'm busy identifying the brainwashed NL online IPIG terrorist reta@ds. You must be one of them...you have been counted, now go and sit down.
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Trustedpronet: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ban all international social media....let's promote Nairaland.
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Dechymmytv(f): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Osebanjo:
Someday Lai Muhammed and Femi Adesina will sit and reminisce about the past and realize how stupid they were defending this government.
look it's not that they don't know what the statements they are releasing are stupid its just that they are stealing money, and the only to keep stealing and not get questioned is to lick, support, and defend every ounce of stupidity of the government

1 Like

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Mrquote: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
seunmsg:
This message should have been issued since yesterday. It explains a lot. Those who are hellbent on misunderstandings the position of FG will still do so no matter the explanation. However, for those with open minds, it explains a lot.

Hopefully, Twitter will start playing by the rules of common sense and stop supporting terrorism against Nigeria. The Twitter ban is an anomaly but a necessary evil. I hope it’s lifted as soon as possible.

For me, it’s Nigeria first. I will never put an irresponsible big tech company from an imperialist country over the corporate existence of my country.
Put Nigeria first but will Nigeria put you first. My guess is as good as yours
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by pepigeorge(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
U are a fool.. Confirm aboki fool
sammy329:
Twitter suspension in Nigeria is long overdue smiley

The FG can't allow that American app to keep promoting anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Safemoon: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
They are now soft pedaling.the zoo is gone they have falling into a very simple trap and ate their own poison.is God not great!

Anyways abacha did more than this, last last the idiot died like a chicken.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Mrquote: 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
We the patriotic Nigerians stand with Buhari on this ban.

Nobody I repeat nobody can make the FG reverse its decision.

Ipob are proscribed and are a terorists organizations and will be treated with the language they understand

Twitter will not tell us they are not aware of the happening in Nigeria.

The platform used for propagating fake news that are capable to cause Violence.

China did it, heaven didnt fall. Twitter must operate according to the laws of our land..

Ipob are terorists and must be crushed
Even Nelson Mandel was called a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Djyucee1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
God punish you all. Monsters

1 Like

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by RonJeremy: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please ignore most of the posts on the thread here, because the replies are mostly from ass lkking government paid internet Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Goldbw122(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY TWITTER IS SO IMPORTANT, IS LIKE IT IS IMPORTANT THAN THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA ITSELF, IT IS SO WEIRD..
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by aghoghochuks: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Banning tweeter won't solve any of many problems Nigerians are experiencing right now.

This government just dey use Nigeria dey catch cruise.

And trust Nigerians ..we go still use am catch cruise ��

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by justjify(m): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

I'm busy identifying the brainwashed NL online IPIG terrorist reta@ds. You must be one of them...you have been counted, now go and sit down.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have been paid. Do your work before your data runs out.
Hahhaha
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by FashionCookie(f): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hypocrites everywhere...after banning Twitter, upgrade to facebook o. Una hear? As if they can do without social media. Some mumu go just dey here dey support rubbish.
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Oracleforce: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
The issue is not about the Twitter deletion of the country president....it is much more than this surface issue...
Things are not right.....things are going bad... No progress whatsoever...the country is going bankrupt....the country is run on loans from different countries and there is no way to pay back...Buhari is asking for debt relief when we have the potential of becoming one of the great countries in the world.....

What a shame!
We are sick and tired of incompetent people at the helms of your national affairs...
The ship of this country is heading to Bermuda island....disaster is imminent...

The more we keep ourselves together the more dangerous the unity of our coexistence becomes...

I, therefore, suggest that we should try and test the deep ocean of a referendum
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by 9jaPromo(f): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Ipob are proscribed and are a terorists organizations and will be treated with the language they understand

China did it, heaven didnt fall. Twitter must operate according to the laws of our land..

bokoharam and fulani are saints....
Saints gbuo gi there
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Kelisss: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
you talk of Twitter's accountability is laughable. this is the proverbial pot calling kettle black. Iranu
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Goldbw122(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
aghoghochuks:
Banning tweeter won't solve any of many problems Nigerians are experiencing right now.
This one go make Nigeria youth turn to yahoo boys, this country has wa..
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by seunmsg(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mrquote:

Put Nigeria first but will Nigeria put you first. My guess is as good as yours

I still stand a chance with Nigeria so It’s debatable. However, I’m 100% sure Twitter will never put me first over anything that has to do with America’s interest or the interest of any America citizen.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by biafranrealson: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
We do not need your explanation
We have move on
Our twitter accounts are back
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Codeye(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Don't mind foolish government

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Mitsurugi(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

I support IPOB being proscribed so far as BH, Bandits, Herdsmen and ISWAP are not!
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Whoube99(f): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Must this people speak
What a useless press statement
Stale damage control effort
Temporary ko, temporary ni
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Ayor93(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
sammy329:
Twitter suspension in Nigeria is long overdue smiley

The FG can't allow that American app to keep promoting anarchy.

Learn a skill, this job no good brah
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
seunmsg:
This message should have been issued since yesterday. It explains a lot. Those who are hellbent on misunderstandings the position of FG will still do so no matter the explanation. However, for those with open minds, it explains a lot.

Hopefully, Twitter will start playing by the rules of common sense and stop supporting terrorism against Nigeria. The Twitter ban is an anomaly but a necessary evil. I hope it’s lifted as soon as possible.

For me, it’s Nigeria first. I will never put an irresponsible big tech company from an imperialist country over the corporate existence of my country.

SHUT UP!!!

IGNORAMUS

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Enyimbamercedes: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
IPOB is proscribed under Nigerian law. Its members murder innocent Nigerians. They kill policemen and set government property on fire. Now, they have amassed a substantial stockpile of weapons and bombs across the country.

Fulani Herdsmen do the same thing
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Jamesbally: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
9jaPromo:

Let what buhari wish East be ur portion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Apologises To Inspector Okon Over Threat To His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.