Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:38 PM

Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) (2535 Views)

Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics / Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force / Don’t Turn Delta Into Theatre Of War, Monarchs Tell Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by jude79(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Northernblood3:

Ana m agwa gi eeh, Ihere na eme m mgbe obula mhuru Ndi Igbo kwesiri inwe Ugwu ,Ndi kwesiri ka Ndi Ozo na ayio ayio I za aha anyi si na emegherizi na ayiozi ndi Mba Ozo ka ha kwenyere anyi ma Soro anyi.

Oputara na Anyi wa bu Mba Ukwu agaghi akwu ri la onwe anyi?

Your right, so here's my suggestion, something has to be done to sieve out the ungrateful and unwanted elements from true biafrans, nobody should reap where they did not sow.
Whether it is by plebiscite or referendum, anyhow they can be sieved out of biafra should be pursued vigorously, never will they benefit from the sacrifices made by biafrans, they should remain in Nigeria or fight for their own Independence after biafra must have left. I repeat, they should remain in Nigeria and if they want freedom from Nigeria, they should fight for themselves. We, who are true biafrans care not. I'll rather trust a stranger who value my sacrifices, than a brethren, who is a snake, that will continue to Stab me in the back, whatever a man does, he shall reap in abundance, no Abel wants to live with Kane.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by jude79(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Well when you say igbo in delta and edo,I hope you mean just oshimili(asaba people) and aniocha?

Because Ika people both in delta and edo state are this biafra scam.I am a full blooded ika.Yes,we the younger generation of ikas in delta will rise abd help brothers in edo to make sure they are carved back to delta where they will accepted.Benins don too oppress our ika people in edo.

Go to ika land and talk about biafra and see what they will tell you.

Igbos should learn to respect the choice of others and stop creating false identity(Ika-igbo).

We are the Eka's(Ika's) not Ika-Igbo.

Even Ndokwa people are not interested in this biafra scam.

But Ipob keep living in illusion.

Exactly, but I suggest those in ika(eka) ethnic nationality who share these your views should
band together and campaign vigorously among your people, so that when anything resembling plebiscite and or referendum comes, your people will vote in consensus to be out of biafra. I support a biafra made up of consenting nationalities, I prefer a consenting benue nationality participant than even my blood brother who wants out.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Sufferingboy(f): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2021
jude79:

Exactly, but I suggest those in ika(eka) ethnic nationality who share these your views should
band together and campaign vigorously among your people, so that when anything resembling plebiscite and or referendum comes, your people will vote in consensus to be out of biafra. I support a biafra made up of consenting nationalities, I prefer a consenting benue nationality participant than even my blood brother who wants out.

Who is your brother?
We are not interested at all,IPOB shoud remove us from their map...

During the seat at home day,did you visit our land? If you did,you will see it that no Ika man is interested in your biafra.

You can't force referrendum on any one.We are the ones to tell you guys if we need your referrendum or not.

We have rejected this your biafra severally,but una nor let us rest.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Northernblood3: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Themainboy22:
Udo diri gi nwanne. It's disheartening seeing a suppose freedom fighter, fighting those who say they don't want to align with them. I pray that God give them a discerning spirit. They say they don't want to be part of biafra, but hardly stand on our way in the pursuit for freedom unlike the yorubas. We should be fine by it and respect their decision. If you think otherwise, wait when biafra comes, they should be left to conduct a refrendum or fight to either be part of biafra or not. In a nutshell, niger deltans should be the ones fighting to be part of biafra. Otherwise, we should better be good neighbours to avoid another impending nigeria in the guise of biafra. Ndewo kwanu!.

Exactly
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by jude79(m): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Who is your brother?
We are not interested at all,IPOB shoud remove us from their map...

During the seat at home day,did you visit our land? If you did,you will see it that no Ika man is interested in your biafra.

You can't force referrendum on any one.We are the ones to tell you guys if we need your referrendum or not.

We have rejected this your biafra severally,but una nor let us rest.

I never claimed you are my brother, God forbid, I said "even my blood brother" which obviously you are not. During sit at home period none of my people left their homes, talkless of visiting any other location. I don't want anyone who doesn't merit biafra to be in biafra, I swear with everything dear to me that I have no business with you or anybody that has the same outlook as you in biafra. I said if referendum comes to biafra, your people should do everything possible within their power to exclude themselves, so that they will not by any stupid mistake be part of what they did not merit.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Northernblood3: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2021
ablejesus26:
Onweghi onye na forci kwa ha ka ha buru ndi Igbo.
Obu na oge referendum ruru,a ga ha enwe ohere ihoro ma a ga e so ndi Igbo.
I soo Biafra abughi ihe Ike.

Obu onye nwere mmasi na nwere-onwe ka aga enye Referendum, Obughi onye na me ka Ina acho ighogbu ya. Ndi a enweghi obi ume ala be anyi no.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Whiteangel1234: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Personally I will prefer Biafra with Akw Ibom only then ofcourse our people in Etche , Obigbo and some part of River state and some part of Benue state and Kogi state only. Delta North also ( Aniomaetc ) Igbanke people of Edo state etc

Other Niger Delta Tribes can decide to join us or remain in Nigeria or form their own country if Nigeria Allow them
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Northernblood3: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
I always wonder why any sane Igbo would want to be in the same country with Nigerians irrespective of tribe. These are people that the only thing they have to offer Igbo is hatred borne out of jealousy. It's the same with having the Israelis with Arabs in the same country. The Arabs would not measure up competitively so their natural response would be hatred.

This is one of the issues I have with Nnamdi Kanu's brand of Biafra. The chap is obviously living in the past. The 1960s Eastern region had a measure of affinity among the tribal minorities and Igbo. the same affinity has long been destroyed by states. Even Igbo sub-groups like Ikwerre deny their Igboness as a result of the very effective work of the British to minify the Igbo strength and influence through state creation. Why then would anyone think of having a country with people you have nothing in common with?

I served in Ijaw land and I assure you that they, like most minorities are nothing like Igbo. In fact, they remind me of the North more than Igbos because these are people who see the government as a source of livelihood, unlike we, Igbo who do not even know if there are allocations coming into our states via federal government. What I mean is that these people have no drive like we do. They have insipid dependency on the state just like the Northerners. That is why you see them shouting oil...oil. These are rather people that would pull Igbo backwards the way Nigeria has pulled us backwards. I assure you that most southern minorities have more in common with the far north in terms of drive and industry than they have with Igbo.

Every objective person knows that given a level playing fiield, that there is no Nigerian tribe, in fact, no African tribe that has our sort of drive. Why then do we need an amalgam of tribes with Igbo? I think the best of concession that Igbo should make is even among a few Akwa Ibom tribes that have the similar traits of hardwork and who we have ancestral affinity with such as the Ibibio, Annang and Efik. Even at that, it must be subject to plebiscite. They must be eager to join us as seen in their seriousness in agitating for Biafra. Otherwise, I think an ONLY IGBO country is the best. These crude oil fixated tribes actually have nothing to offer Igbo. Also, Ikwerre must be left out of an Igbo country. They're better off with the Fulani and Nigeria where they should continue their bickering and genocides,

An Only Igbo country comprising Igbo in Bayelsa, Cross Rivers, Rivers (apart from Ikwerre), Akwa Ibom, Benue, Edo, Delta and Kogi is the real deal. In practice, we must understand that we do not need all these oil dependent tribes. they are an ill wind that won't blow us good.

You spoke well

1 Like

Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Northernblood3: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Well when you say igbo in delta and edo,I hope you mean just oshimili(asaba people) and aniocha?

Because Ika people both in delta and edo state are this biafra scam.I am a full blooded ika.Yes,we the younger generation of ikas in delta will rise abd help brothers in edo to make sure they are carved back to delta where they will accepted.Benins don too oppress our ika people in edo.

Go to ika land and talk about biafra and see what they will tell you.

Igbos should learn to respect the choice of others and stop creating false identity(Ika-igbo).

We are the Eka's(Ika's) not Ika-Igbo.

Even Ndokwa people are not interested in this biafra scam.

But Ipob keep living in illusion.

I can relate to what you said. Ika people and Agbo people of Delta State will never accept they are Igbos. Infact, trying to convince him will make you look like a fool. I pray leader of IPOB understands that these people prefer nigeria or Niger Delta to Biafra
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Sufferingboy(f): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Northernblood3:

I can relate to what you said. Ika people and Agbo people of Delta State will never accept they are Igbos. Infact, trying to convince him will make you look like a fool. I pray leader of IPOB understands that these people prefer nigeria to Biafra

Hello bro,I am a full blooded Ika man.Let me correct you,agbor is not a tribe or ethnicity.They are one of the independent clans or kinngdom that mske up the Ika people.

HERE ARE THE LIST OF ALL CLANS OF THE IKA PEOPLE.

Agbor(delta state)
Owa(majorly in delta state,but a small part of this clan was carve in to edo,Okowa and I came from this clan)
Umunede(delta)
Igbodo(delta)
Abavo(delta)
Idumesah(delta)
Ute-Okpu(delta)
Ute-Erumu(delta)
Ute-Ogbeje(delta)
Mbiri(delta)
Akumazi(delta)
Otolokpo(delta)
Igbanke(edo)
Ekpon(edo)

These clans are made up of different communities and each clan are independent of each other.

Agbor is the biggest clan with 23 communities and a metropolis(boji-boji agbor).

However they some smaller and independent Ika communities in edo like iyelen etc.

Ask me any question and I will reply.

Agbor is just one of the kingdom of Ika people not a tribe.They are Eka(Ika) by tribe or ethnicity.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Igboid: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
I always wonder why any sane Igbo would want to be in the same country with Nigerians irrespective of tribe. These are people that the only thing they have to offer Igbo is hatred borne out of jealousy. It's the same with having the Israelis with Arabs in the same country. The Arabs would not measure up competitively so their natural response would be hatred.

This is one of the issues I have with Nnamdi Kanu's brand of Biafra. The chap is obviously living in the past. The 1960s Eastern region had a measure of affinity among the tribal minorities and Igbo. the same affinity has long been destroyed by states. Even Igbo sub-groups like Ikwerre deny their Igboness as a result of the very effective work of the British to minify the Igbo strength and influence through state creation. Why then would anyone think of having a country with people you have nothing in common with?

I served in Ijaw land and I assure you that they, like most minorities are nothing like Igbo. In fact, they remind me of the North more than Igbos because these are people who see the government as a source of livelihood, unlike we, Igbo who do not even know if there are allocations coming into our states via federal government. What I mean is that these people have no drive like we do. They have insipid dependency on the state just like the Northerners. That is why you see them shouting oil...oil. These are rather people that would pull Igbo backwards the way Nigeria has pulled us backwards. I assure you that most southern minorities have more in common with the far north in terms of drive and industry than they have with Igbo.

Every objective person knows that given a level playing fiield, that there is no Nigerian tribe, in fact, no African tribe that has our sort of drive. Why then do we need an amalgam of tribes with Igbo? I think the best of concession that Igbo should make is even among a few Akwa Ibom tribes that have the similar traits of hardwork and who we have ancestral affinity with such as the Ibibio, Annang and Efik. Even at that, it must be subject to plebiscite. They must be eager to join us as seen in their seriousness in agitating for Biafra. Otherwise, I think an ONLY IGBO country is the best. These crude oil fixated tribes actually have nothing to offer Igbo. Also, Ikwerre must be left out of an Igbo country. They're better off with the Fulani and Nigeria where they should continue their bickering and genocides,

An Only Igbo country comprising Igbo in Bayelsa, Cross Rivers, Rivers (apart from Ikwerre), Akwa Ibom, Benue, Edo, Delta and Kogi is the real deal. In practice, we must understand that we do not need all these oil dependent tribes. they are an ill wind that won't blow us good.

Well put. I couldn't agree more.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by bjdon: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2021
It's good to see some Igbos are now thinking strategically and not emotionally. Most of the minority groups in the Niger delta are sympathetic to the cause of Biafra, they just dont want to be part of it. Best to focus on what is achievable now, which is a Biafra of the 5 SE states, and make a success of it.

1 Like

Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by jude79(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Hello bro,I am a full blooded Ika man.Let me correct you,agbor is not a tribe or ethnicity.They are one of the independent clans or kinngdom that mske up the Ika people.

Agbor(delta state)
Owa(majorly in delta state,but a small part of this clan was carve in to edo,Okowa and I came from this clan)
Umunede(delta)
Igbodo(delta)
Abavo(delta)
Idumesah(delta)
Ute-Okpu(delta)
Ute-Erumu(delta)
Ute-Ogbeje(delta)
Mbiri(delta)
Akumazi(delta)
Otolokpo(delta)
Igbanke(edo)
Ekpon(edo)

These clans are made up of different communities and each clan are independent of each other.

Agbor is the biggest clan with 23 communities and a metropolis(boji-boji agbor).

However they some smaller and independent Ika communities in edo like iyelen etc.

Ask me any question and I will reply.

Agbor is just one of the kingdom of Ika people not a tribe.They are Eka(Ika) by tribe or ethnicity.

Thanks for your submission. Please, please please, I take God beg una, continue to enlighten every of your people, so that when biafran referendum comes, you will not by any mistake whatsoever be part of it, and if mistakenly through any omission (may God forbid) you becomes part of biafra, we in biafra will kindly vote you back to Nigeria. Nobody, i repeat nobody, should reap from where they did not sow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Northernblood3: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Agbor(delta state)
Umunede(delta)
Igbodo(delta)
Abavo(delta)
Idumesah(delta)
Ute-Okpu(delta)
Ute-Erumu(delta)
Ute-Ogbeje(delta)
Mbiri(delta)
Akumazi(delta)
Otolokpo(delta)
Igbanke(edo)
Ekpon(edo)

Thanks for the clarification
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Sufferingboy(f): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Northernblood3:
Thanks for the clarification

You are welcome.Visit our land and you will not regret it.

Happy sunday.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Sufferingboy(f): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2021
jude79:

Thanks for your submission. Please, please please, I take God beg una, continue to enlighten every of your people, so that when biafran referendum comes, you will not by any mistake whatsoever be part of it, and if mistakenly through any omission (may God forbid) you becomes part of biafra, we in biafra will kindly vote you back to Nigeria. Nobody, i repeat nobody, should reap from where they did not sow.

Majority of our people are already prepared.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Majority of our people are already prepared.
shut up ur dirty mouth you are not from anioma animal
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Sufferingboy(f): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:

Okay,I don hear.continue living in illusion.

Is Anioma a tribe? I only speak for my Ika people.

Anioma is just an ancronym.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Eastlink(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
You know the imposter well. Lol!
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Okay,I don hear.continue living in illusion.

Is Anioma a tribe? I only speak for my Ika people.

Anioma is just an ancronym.
baba shut ya stinking mouth joor no ika man will insult oshimili or aniocha people ur just a useless oaf ashamed of the shithole u from
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Igboid: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2021
bjdon:
It's good to see some Igbos are now thinking strategically and not emotionally. Most of the minority groups in the Niger delta are sympathetic to the cause of Biafra, they just dont want to be part of it. Best to focus on what is achievable now, which is a Biafra of the 5 SE states, and make a success of it.

Nope.
They are not sympathetic to Biafran cause
Opportunistic is a better term.
Most of them are Igbophobic, but they secretly wish we fight for Biafra. They irrationally reason that once we get BIAFRA, they will automatically get their own mini republics off our sweat and blood without having to face the Hausa-Fulanis directly and if we lose they can renegotiate with Hausa-Fulani and seize more of our lands for their minority states as happened in Obiigbo.
They are jokers.

Dafur people and other minorities in Sudan who never joined the South Sudanese to sacrifice for independence were hoping for same thing too.
You know how it ended? They are all still in Sudan today.
If you are hoping to get your republics by being passive and letting Biafrans take the bullets now.
You would 100% have to continue one NIGERIA with the Hausa-Fulanis like those minorities in Sudan found out bitterly.

5 Likes

Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Sufferingboy(f): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
baba shut ya stinking mouth joor no ika man will insult oshimili or aniocha people ur just a useless oaf ashamed of the shithole u from

Did I insult oshimili and aniocha here? You are just stupid and hopeless.IPOB members nor really get sense,once you say something contrary to their opinion or view,they will start insulting you.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by bjdon: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Igboid:

Nope.
Most of them are Igbophobic, but they secretly wish we fight for Biafra. They irrationally reason that once we get BIAFRA, they will automatically get their own mini republics off our sweat and blood without having to face the Hausa-Fulanis directly and if we lose they can renegotiate with Hausa-Fulani and seize more of our lands for their minority states as happened in Obiigbo.
They are jokers.

Dafur people and other minorities in Sudan who never joined the South Sudanese to sacrifice for independence were hoping for same thing too.
If you are hoping to get your republics by being passive and letting Biafrans take the bullets now.
You would 100% have to continue one NIGERIA with the Hausa-Fulanis like those minorities in Sudan found out bitterly.

Please try and restrain this kind of attitude. Biafra will need the good will of other groups in the South to thrive. Best to be strategic. There is nothing to be gained by antagonism your neighbours.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Igboid: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2021
bjdon:

Please try and restrain this kind of attitude. Biafra will need the good will of other groups in the South to thrive. Best to be strategic. There is nothing to be gained by antagonism your neighbours.

This is not antagonism.
This is me stating the raw Truth.
There is nothing to be gained by sugar coating issues. Every sustainable relationship must be built on the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by jude79(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:

Please allow him be, I, as a bonafide proud Igbo son accepts his submissions as the views of all anioma people, because I did not see any person claiming to be anioma rebuffing his submissions.
In view of the above, here are my plea, Please, please please, suffering boy, I take God beg you and the people you claim are your people, whether ika or anioma, to continue to enlighten every of your people, so that when biafran referendum comes, you will not by any mistake whatsoever be part of it, and if mistakenly, through any omission (may God forbid) you becomes part of biafra, we in biafra will kindly vote you back to Nigeria. Nobody, i repeat nobody, should reap from where they did not sow. No emotions should be condoned I matters like this.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Did I insult oshimili and aniocha here? You are just stupid and hopeless.IPOB members nor really get sense,once you say something contrary to their opinion or view,they will start insulting you.
you are very stupid are you not the idiot that posted this rubbish below calling aniocha girls prostitutes??
Sufferingboy:
Soon okowa will leave office,but he forgot some of his promise he made to his Ika supporters.

Ika people are majorly pdp supporters,in owa clan where okowa hails from(precisely owa-aliro),there is a project that has been abondon by various government.

I can't really remember who started the project,but the project is the Owa-oyibu township stadium.Okowa must not forget the support owa-oyibu people gave him.

I can remember vividly the Obi of owa helped okowa to campaigne,and he reminded okowa about that project and Okowa promise to complete it.

But today the project is still there wasting.
Oshimilli people,and their aniocha brothers have used charm to charm okowa so that he can keep developing their area without doing anything for Ika and Ndokwa people.

It is on record that in terms of agricuture,we Ikas feed the entire anioma and we have the best palm wine in africa.

Ndokwa people have the best musics and musician in anioma,and Ndokwa girls are too romantic.

Ndokwa and Ika have the oil and gas in ANIOMA,Oshimilli and aniocha have no oil,they are just leaches and lazy people.Yet we are been cheated by oshimilli and aniocha in development.

All oshimilli girls don turn to ashawo finnish,aniocha people on the other hand are very lazy.

Okowa if you are reading this now,retrace your step and complete that stadium.Because we owa-oyibu will not forgive you if you don't complete it.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2021
jude79:

Please allow him be, I, as a bonafide proud Igbo son accepts his submissions as the views of all anioma people, because I did not see any person claiming to be anioma rebuffing his submissions.
In view of the above, here are my plea, Please, please please, suffering boy, I take God beg you and the people you claim are your people, whether ika or anioma, to continue to enlighten every of your people, so that when biafran referendum comes, you will not by any mistake whatsoever be part of it, and if mistakenly, through any omission (may God forbid) you becomes part of biafra, we in biafra will kindly vote you back to Nigeria. Nobody, i repeat nobody, should reap from where they did not sow. No emotions should be condoned I matters like this.
oga that guy no be any ika boy he smells so much of ewedu
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by jude79(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Igboid:

Nope.
They are jokers.

THANK YOU BROTHERLY, now that is what we call person wey im brain de work. Only those who identify with biafra should benefit from biafra, whether good or bad. Places that are not sure of their identity should continue to stay in Nigeria, until they overcome their identity crisis.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by jude79(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
oga that guy no be anioma he is smells so much of ewedu

Well, you might be right, but come to think of it, no person claiming to be anioma is rebuffing him, so why should we doubt him.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Sufferingboy(f): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
you are very stupid are you not the idiot that posted this rubbish below calling aniocha girls prostitutes??

Offcourse we produce oil in anioma,why oshimili and aniocha get the development.

Yes I posted it.IKA AND NDOKWA are being cheated in delta state.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by Sufferingboy(f): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2021
jude79:

I am not speaking for anioma.I am only speaking for my Ika people.Others should speak for their people.
Re: Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) by jude79(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I am not speaking for anioma.I am only speaking for my Ika people.Others should speak for their people.

Good.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo / President Buhari Commissions Zulum’s Longest Flyover In North-east / APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.