Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Pls Let Us Be Distinct, It Is Fulanisation And Not Islamnisation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Let Us Be Distinct, It Is Fulanisation And Not Islamnisation. (278 Views)

Fulanisation And Islamisation: Is There Leadership In This Country ? – Okogie / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim / FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Let Us Be Distinct, It Is Fulanisation And Not Islamnisation. by Munamu: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
I live in the Northwest, the destruction of lives and properties by these Fulani marauders is more pronounced here than any other part of the country. They kill tens and hundreds, but most of these killings are not known in the South.
My opinion is that, it is all about land grabbing , because these killings are indiscriminately and Muslims are the most affected. If you say what of southern Kaduna? It is still the same grabbing of land and communities irrespective of tribe and religion.
Although Fodio led the jihad,it was more about land grabbing than the spread of Islam. If not, why do we still have sizeable population of xtians around sokoto axis(Zuru people). Presently in Niger north, and part of kebbi state, most of the villages had been sacked. These marauders in their hundreds continue continue to kill unhindered. Some communities have started contributions for them each month.
Now if this can be happening unabated within Hausa communities ,mostly of Muslims population, what do we call it? Re-islamnisation!!

Therefore, nothing like islamnisation,but the government trying to find land for Fulanis, roaming around Africa. Who says all Fulanis are Muslims?
In order to win this war, let us come together and defend our land against these marauders.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Let Us Be Distinct, It Is Fulanisation And Not Islamnisation. by Gloriousbea: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
I hate men
Re: Pls Let Us Be Distinct, It Is Fulanisation And Not Islamnisation. by BigSarah(f): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
If this ploy is real, I don't see them failing
Re: Pls Let Us Be Distinct, It Is Fulanisation And Not Islamnisation. by naijaking1: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Op, good point.
Fulanis used religion to overthrow Hausa states, they used tricks and lies to gang up the test of Nigeria against Igbos.
They are using it again, because they know that the rest of Nigerians are fools

1 Like

Re: Pls Let Us Be Distinct, It Is Fulanisation And Not Islamnisation. by umunaija: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
naijaking1:
Op, good point.
Fulanis used religion to overthrow Hausa states, they used tricks and lies to gang up the test of Nigeria against Igbos.
They are using it again, because they know that the rest of Nigerians are fools

You made a good point but you messed it up by your last statement. The rest of Nigerians are not fools, we are all victims of a grand scheme. Are they peddling lies about the Igbos, yes 100%, are they going to stop there, no. If mistakingly they succeed against the Igbos ( which is the hardest because we have only one religion and speak one language), they will come for other tribes, they will use religion against the Yorubas, and use tribe against the Niger delta. They have only one aim, which is divide, isolate and conquer. Believe me it will happen if we are not careful.
Re: Pls Let Us Be Distinct, It Is Fulanisation And Not Islamnisation. by chrisblack: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Munamu:
I live in the Northwest, the destruction of lives and properties by these Fulani marauders is more pronounced here than any other part of the country. They kill tens and hundreds, but most of these killings are not known in the South.
My opinion is that, it is all about land grabbing , because these killings are indiscriminately and Muslims are the most affected. If you say what of southern Kaduna? It is still the same grabbing of land and communities irrespective of tribe and religion.
Although Fodio led the jihad,it was more about land grabbing than the spread of Islam. If not, why do we still have sizeable population of xtians around sokoto axis(Zuru people). Presently in Niger north, and part of kebbi state, most of the villages had been sacked. These marauders in their hundreds continue continue to kill unhindered. Some communities have started contributions for them each month.
Now if this can be happening unabated within Hausa communities ,mostly of Muslims population, what do we call it? Re-islamnisation!!

Therefore, nothing like islamnisation,but the government trying to find land for Fulanis, roaming around Africa. Who says all Fulanis are Muslims?
In order to win this war, let us come together and defend our land against these marauders.
They are both synonymous.

(1) (Reply)

Miss America Nation Honours Dino Malaye With African Giant Leadership Award / Benue, How Market? / When War Starts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.