Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,900 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:39 AM

Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. (2872 Views)

Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices / Senate Amends Terrorism Act, Prohibits Payment Of Ransom To Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by Stone03: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
plaindealer:

The fact that you terrorist loving and Nigerian hater get paid 1 kobo to hate Nigeria doesn't mean the rest of Nigeria are hungry like you.

1 kobo ipob..

You better join unknown gunmen or onion thieves if you want more money.

grin grin

Cheap mockery, consolation of a failed man.
More high blood pressure to you guys partnering with a failed government.
No murderous government and it's supporters will be helped by God and since God is against you people, any little group can exterminate you. So be ready for the worst
Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by plaindealer: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Stone03:

I pray that your brain be bought back from where it is sold to.

Abeg no dey prey for me o.

I don't need prayer from evil people and terrorist lovers..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by plaindealer: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
Stone03:

No murderous government and it's supporters will be helped by God and since God is against you people, any little group can exterminate you. So be ready for the worst
[/s]

At least I gave you good advice so why are you still barking?

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by chinex104(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
If u need free data pls check my signature
Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by SweetiliciousD: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:
Enemies of Nigeria on twitter have migrated to Nairaland...See them giving me 500 mentions grin cheesy...me wey no dey read mentions.. grin grin

God Bless Nigeria.. wink cheesy

Only those with live brains, whose minds are no seared, read mentions.
Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by Sipsum: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Stone03:

God is not a lover of hypocrisy, just because una candidate lost an election, una wan burn the country.
Some people have played opposition in this country and the sky did not fall.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by socialmediaman: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:
Thanks OP.

Twitter WILL remain banned until Jack whatever-his-name-is personally CRAWLS to Abuja to BEG President Buhari for forgiveness, with a promise to desist from further bias against Nigeria on his platform.

If he likes he can make all these conciliatory moves. It will get him nowhere.

I have said it that Twitter needs Nigeria far more than Nigeria needs Twitter.

Nigeria is Africa's largest internet and digital ecosystem, projected to become the world's 3rd largest population and consumer market after India and China by 2050.

Nigeria is a world class investment magnet of the first order, and is on the radar of every single major firm on Earth going forward.

[b]Nigeria does not need Twitter.

Twitter needs Nigeria.[/b]

Do some research, you're giving Nigeria more credit than it deserves. Twitter will have an office in Nigeria if the Nigerian audience and economy really provided a meaningful source of revenue to the organization, and if the political climate was stable. Here is the statistic, Nigeria is not among the top 20 twitter users, https://www.statista.com/statistics/242606/number-of-active-twitter-users-in-selected-countries/

The company's annual revenue is $3.7 billion and 53% of that is from the US, which is 0.1% of US budget. If Nigeria with annual budget of $35 billion were to contribute 0.1% of its budget to twitter, that will only be $35 million which is only about 1% of Twitter revenue. Nigeria cannot give what it doesn't have. So it's safe to say more money flows in through twitter into Nigeria than twitter makes from Nigeria. Twitter is helping Nigeria create jobs, if it's gone, more Nigerians will be jobless and FIRS will have less tax revenue for the politicians to steal
Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by MrBachelor: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Of what relevance is the silly propaganda nonsense that you Igbos are distributing and fooling yourselves with?

Confine your rubbish to your fellow Igbos..

ROBOT.

It didn't even know it was quoting a fellow zombie.
Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by plaindealer: 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
MrBachelor:

ROBOT.

It didn't even know it was quoting a fellow zombie.
[/s]

I don hear you, ipob ZOMBIE robot.

Don't you ipob ESN gunmen have operations today to kill fellow ibo people and burn down houses and businesses?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by leokid866: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
BigSarah:
Wow, of course users that go against the rules when reported will be served appropriately...
That's what happened to Buhari's post, if no one reported it twitter would have left it.

Meanwhile...
please that cost of blackout thing is an estimate of how much is lost in terms of revenue on the app.....and since twitter itself makes the most money by selling ads to the Nigerian population on its app, twitter is the one taking in most of the loss....the rest is based on people who would have transacted one business or the other through the app, but since there are other options like Facebook, Instagram and even wechat that cost cam be easily avoided.....that money you are looking at is estimated amount jack is loosing everyday his app remains banned in Nigeria.... grin
Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by nku5: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
All join. Tinubu will never be president cool
Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by Nword22: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:
Enemies of Nigeria on twitter have migrated to Nairaland...See them giving me 500 mentions grin cheesy...me wey no dey read mentions.. grin grin

Shut up. nigeria kill you there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by wwwihy: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by tollyboy5(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

What foolishness, you slave?

You think we're all ignorant slaves like you who don't know their worth?

You can continue to ask ''how high'' when western companies tell you to jump.

Thankfully, the Nigerian leadership is not drowned in slave mentality like you.
When you devalued the naira you don't know you're modern slave.

Well you're modern slave but y'all be thinking slavery as physical assault of old. cheesy
Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by tollyboy5(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

Mlala rule 2
Lol werey dey read mentions sha grin grin grin grin
Dey deceive ur sef shior undecided
Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by Memberclub(m): 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
these abokiis don full nairaland grin
Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by Masturbator2020: 12:32am On Jun 06, 2021
CilicMarin:

Mumu.Your president is not patriotic, you think supporting him is akin to patriotism. If he is patriotic he won't be going for medical check up in UK.
Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by Susu888(m): 1:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Hehehehehe.... Nice one GMB

Twitter was testing the waters, that's a fact.
We all know Twitter defended kanu's tweets after they were reported by saying that : they went through them(Knau's tweets) and found nothing that voilated their rules!

Suddenly for them to now back track nd be trying to make amends clearly show they are interested in naija which should make us really worried as to what they have in store for us bcuz when a western corporation is latching unto you like that, be damn sure their intentions for you are not in your best interests. sad
Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by Whois(m): 4:56am On Jun 06, 2021
tollyboy5:

Lol werey dey read mentions sha grin grin grin grin
Dey deceive ur sef shior undecided

Lolz only a stupid person thinks social media is NTA. Arguing with their type is for cruise only

Re: Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. by Stone03: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

At least I gave you good advice so why are you still barking?

grin grin

Fulani herdsmen are shielded by the military to rape your mothers and kill your brothers in your land and you are here cracking primary school joke.

The death that will wipe you out is still muscling up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If South East Sit At Home During 2023 Presidential Elections? / True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures / I Learnt From Peter Obi Today That Nasarawa Has Land Area Of 27.1km2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.