Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

#TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets (86585 Views)

#TwitterBan: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji, Deletes Kanu's Hate Tweets / Again, Twitter Deletes President Buhari’s "Genocidal Threat" Video / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by chukwuibuipob: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin pikin wey say him papa nor go sleep cheesy.Buhari nor bi Trump. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by slimfit1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
liketerm:
Buhari is a real niggar, his ball are made of steel

Any useless leader can make that decision because they don't think.

1 Like

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by ClearFlair: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
Konpresor012:
That's after thought but Twitter remained banned. too late tweeter, a bias and sponsorship of arsonists in Nigeria. Buhari has forced twitter back to their normal sense. So, it's time for the biafrans to take action too. In Nigeria we've already passed this one
[/s]

1 Like

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Awoo88: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
You people;e should stop deceiving yourself. that tweet was deleted because someone reported it and not because the brainless Nigerian government bans Twitter. people are still using it despite the ban. The ban is foolish to say the least

4 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by OnionBandit(f): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
justlikedat:

People dont really understand how this deletion works, do they think Jack sits there watching what people are posting one after the other?
guy, forget all these detection theories. The progressives reported Kanu's tweets severally and nothing was done about it. I also reported it. Why are they just seeing it after access to twitter has been limited?

20 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Adalberto(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari 1 - 1 Nnamdi kanu
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by pinkygurl(f): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Several People en-masse just reported that tweet recently,that is why it has been removed accordingly.lf nobody reported it,it would be there for centuries.
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by FLYFIRE(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sipsum:
Werey la fi nwo werey, twitter got everything mixed up, why is twitter just seeing that Kanu's statement is a violation of twitter rules?.
So if the Nigerian government had not treat their Bleep up, na so the rubbish for continue?.
Shame on twitter, I didn't know that outfit could be this shallow.
Nnamdi Kanu only responded to a mad statement. What did you say to HellRufai bodybag statement.

3 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Cchuks27(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
I commend the FGN for taking a stand (might be quite extreme but good). The truth is, considering our bilingual and multiethnic culture, social media must be regulated unless one fake news can send a region spinning out of control with emotions running high thereby leading people to perpetuate the unthinkable.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Goddyss(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is not true. MNK tweet is still there.

2 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by FLYFIRE(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
liketerm:
Buhari is a real niggar, his ball are made of steel
To you yes, but to sane right thinking people...COW BALLS. People with steel balls stand for good cause. Another 88 people were killed today in Kebbi & the man with screwed balls in picking teeth until it gets to your family members. Continue to support evil for N30K
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by JohnSin97: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by nnamdico82: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
I have said it times without number, all this twitter, foreign medias, and some media houses are up to something, they just want to use their conspiracy to destroy Naija, but God will not allow it to happen and for the 2% population clamouring for referendum may God disgrace you all.
Rehimusals:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6583036/army-sent-south-east-die-nnamdi

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/465867-twitterban-twitter-deletes-nnamdi-kanus-tweets.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Kingspin(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sipsum:
Werey la fi nwo werey, twitter got everything mixed up, why is twitter just seeing that Kanu's statement is a violation of twitter rules?.
So if the Nigerian government had not treat their Bleep up, na so the rubbish for continue?.
You don't understand.

Twitter Ban Buhari because Nigerians reported the tweets to Twitter officials.

And I think the same thing happen in Kalu case.

Even Buhari ban wasn't immediately

1 Like

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by guy222: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
What is twitter thinking.....wher they expecting no replies from the igbos after buhari threatened us...someone has to say something and nnamdi kanu did...they should hav checked wat led to the his tweet...if buhari hadnt threatened the igbos nnamdi kanu wouldnt have made thise statements
When lions in the zoo are talking i expect the ant and cockroahes to keep shout, i wish there is a way of sending slap to people through phone, i swear to God, na uppercut i for give you, idiat,

3 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by SaintLucia: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Who dash monkey banana? General Muhammadu Buhari is in charge. Sebi those born troway idiots from the SADEAST say the General will regret banning Twitter..... Buhari has opened the door for all developing countries on how to treat some of these tyrant tech that only care to protect the interest of those bloody imperialists capitalists.

13 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Sicilyjoe: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Useless twitter, you want to mess with the giant of Africa, Facebook is next

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by joyandfaith: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
LibertyRep:
Twitter wouldn't have noticed and deleted Buhari's post but for the people who reported the post.

Same thing for Kanu's post, the FG should have reported that earlier.

Twitter has millions of users, how will Jack and his comrades effectively police the app against misuse if offenders aren't reported?

@MBuhari shouldn't take it personally. Even if he does, he shouldn't drag the rest of us into the personal clash he has with the bird app.

BMC failed buhari

1 Like

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by leokid866: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sipsum:
don't blame them the algorithm they use in deleting tweets is based on the negative responses a tweet gets and tweet reports....when Buhari made his tweet our brothers from the east took it personal went online and started reporting the tweet.....but since kanu is their man they simply liked the tweet, hailed him and moved on.....tweet bans are not based on its wordings but on its reportage, meaning if no one complains twitter doesn't care.....it is only after someone complains that the algorithm starts reading the tweet to determine if it goes against its rules.

1 Like

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by RexTramadol1: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bleiz:

It was reported and Twitter replied that it didn't violate the community rules

So y is it now deleted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by bhella10: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kanu should stop making threats abeg!
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by FLYFIRE(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
If buhari DARE says anything inflammatory again he will be taken down again by this same Twitter

2 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Basher8583: 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:
It is getting tougher...

Mallam na Mallam whether you spell it from the back or front..

Nice one. This discovery of your is called a palindrome
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Ayemileto(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sipsum:

Perhaps, the tweets were just reported.

If many people report a tweet, it will eventually get reviewed/deleted.

That's what happened to Buhari's tweet.

A lot of people reported it.

How many people has taken time to report Kanu's tweet?

In fact, how many normal Nigerians follow him or see his tweets?
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by bkool7(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter needs to up its game.
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist, as such, he should not be given any medium to promote himself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by incogni2o: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
They are using style to beg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Jaapu: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
SaintLucia:
Who dash monkey banana, General Muhammadu Buhari is in charge. Sebi those born troway idiots from the SADEAST say the General will regret banning Twitter..... Buhari has opened the door for all developing countries on how to treat some of these tyrant tech that only care to protect the interest of those bloody imperialists capitalists.
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by xreal: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bola146:
Season film grin

Yeah....and I am liking it.
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by SaintLucia: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
But Nnamdi Kanu was not banned for 12 hours like Buhari. Imagine a whole president competing with a person who they call a nobody ??

Also Buhari was inciting genocide.

Also Facebook removed Buharis’s post ??
grin grin
Sorry I can feel your pain onion bandit. Your supleme leader is appless now....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by FoolishBoy419: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
ityP:

Fools will always remain fools. You think if the Nigerian people didn't report that nonsense tweet by the president, it would have been removed? Lmao. Twitter no send Una o. Kanu's tweets have been deleted now because people started reporting it. Don't be shallow please. Twitter is not your father's house. No be Buhari papa house too. Anyone wey do anyhow for twitter go see anyhow. And for your info, twitter has nothing to lose. In fact, na naija lose sef

Reporting isn't the only way social media networks detect violation of their rules. Namdi Kanu used some trigger words that should have alerted their bots and based on his older comments and his amount of retweets, there's no way Twitter couldn't have known. Do you know how many accounts they restricted during the US elections?

They only want our downfall and I'm glad that this old man we have responded well.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Dawnofhope: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Now Kanu have become a president and equal to Buhari . While twitter did not attached any Relevance to Kanu tweets , Buhari said told them Kanu is his rival. Congrates to Kanu for this promotion . I thought u just like those weed takers on the street Buhari now prove me wrong .

1 Like

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Chirowman(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
This statement isnt right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.