Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

#TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets (86620 Views)

#TwitterBan: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji, Deletes Kanu's Hate Tweets / Again, Twitter Deletes President Buhari’s "Genocidal Threat" Video / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Anything ipob support alws goes down
I see Twitter going down in Africa very fast

5 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by phemmyfour: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sipsum:
Werey la fi nwo werey, twitter got everything mixed up, why is twitter just seeing that Kanu's statement is a violation of twitter rules?.
So if the Nigerian government had not treat their Bleep up, na so the rubbish for continue?.
Shame on twitter, I didn't know that outfit could be this shallow.
Olodo
If nobody retweet it, it's difficult to see such on time
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by mrkia(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sai baba reset their brains!!!!

God bless Sai baba

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by adebwalex(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is what we are saying, but the useless terrorist won't see this. They are only here to support twitter that is bias. It is now they are reading what KANU as posted for long before the federal government post. Who they deceive who

2 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by MOVIC6: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
I’m I the only one that still know how Buhari frustrated the past government with the same Twitter and now he’s against the same com.tool, come off it presidency, you guys have failed and you are actually dancing a dangerous dance.

1 Like

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by BigIyanga: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Quelme:
Foolish Jack Dorsey.

Jack doesn't know what he has put his hands into.

Nigeria ban go make am get sense by fire, by force. Nonsense Twitter!!!

Buhari's body odour is working...
Typical Naija zombie who doesn't know how things work. Twitter doesnt need Naija.. Naija needs Twitter including ur polittrickian

2 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
sammy329:
undecided

Just deleting comments is not enough undecided
Trump's twit was deleted by twitter. It's not about personality or a Government
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by phemmyfour: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Basher8583:

Its to late for over shalaye.

Even local champion Nairaland has bots to automate violation check, how much less twitter.

Stop explaining on behalf of Twitter. FG has done the right thing.

What does Nairaland bot dey check apart from when you quote a long post. If I called you a fool, he won't know, even the mod won't know unless you report me
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by donnie(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Weak-minded youths... see them smiling like rabbits.
What is coming for ya'll, you haven't seen before... It will reach everywhere, not just in eastern Nigeria. Keep hailing dictators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by emmyN(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Going by the number of likes on very foolish posts, it seems APC miscreants from Twitter have congregated on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by thaoriginator: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Woodpecker:

It means people just started reporting it. Twitter can’t monitor each and every tweet so they rely on people reporting such tweets that violate their policies

That is not true, twitter is bias and they are apolitical on Buhari's case. If Twitter responds to reporting, people like FFK should not be o. Twitter by now

1 Like

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
From Aljazeera! Abuja Judge!

1 Like

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by amodujames(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
angry
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by showafrica(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Nairaland ban coming soon!!!

Useless corntree! Wey don use her pant sad

My brother i no no who use Nigeria pant, any babalawo you carry am go, they say they don use am.
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by ityP(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

The last time I checked, a group of idiots started calling for secession months before he was sworn in (in 2015) so we do know who wants disunity.

You are in no position to determine whether the old fool did right or wrong. What we can see here is the results, and the result shows that the Tech Tyrants have learnt their lessons otherwise they wouldn't be deleting tweets from your supleme leeeda.

Lastly, show me any authentic report that shows Twitter's profits because what I know is that the ban only became effective around 11am today.

Which results? This is not the first time Kanu's tweets have been deleted. You can check. Twitter hasn't learnt any lesson abeg. Buhari is the one that has learnt a lesson. He will think twice before posting any nonsense on twitter. First, he was afraid of our comments, he now went and blocked commenting. We decided to deal with him by reporting. He should tweet another controversial nonsense. If twitter had learnt their lesson, they wouldn't have tweeted what you see below. They no send you or Nigeria. Their net worth go buy this country

1 Like

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sipsum:
Werey la fi nwo werey, twitter got everything mixed up, why is twitter just seeing that Kanu's statement is a violation of twitter rules?.
So if the Nigerian government had not treat their Bleep up, na so the rubbish for continue?.
Well said bro
Werey la fin wo were.....
If not! Twitter don use baba catch fun bi dat o
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by jaxxy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
sammy329:
undecided

Just deleting comments is not enough undecided

The government left ravaging Fulani terrorists bandits and killer herdsmen to enjoy their ransom of hundreds of millions to attack ipob and escalate tensions in the south east and u say it’s twitter that wants the country to burn?

Banning twitter may even make is worse if we continue our despicable act of pampering destructive elements for ethnic and religious reasons.

Ipob were peaceful until they were continuously attacked for speaking for their rights.

Terrorists bandits are ravaging the place kidnapping and killing innocent citizens and the government is pampering them?

This is part of why the country is burning. Had the president dealt with the Fulani bandits yet?

3 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Timon4real(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
So when will FG ban Facebook?
Abi them dey discuss am?
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by generalwo(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sipsum:
..... Na the same date wen I see there u see abi u just Wan attack them for no reason..... That coward made the post on the second and the tweet was probably deleted a day or 2 after... That tweet wasn't deleted today.... Go and check
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by GrifindorHouse(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
liketerm:
Buhari is a real niggar, his ball are made of steel

I bet he's using it to f...!cuk ur mom

2 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2021

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Basher8583: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
ityP:

I have insulted plenty people hear, but because they didn't report, I didn't receive any suspension. Two months ago, I insulted just one person, he quoted mod and I got suspended. If you know the amount of people that reported that tweet of the president, you'd understand that twitter had no choice. Report Kanu's tweets and it will be deleted asap. And no, FG hasn't done the right thing. In fact, they gave themselves international disgrace. Even the fencist on twitter, Joe Abah, who regularly licks the ass of Buhari agrees that the ban by twitter would paint the nation in a very bad light. Buhari should calm down and stop being a cry baby. Trump's account was suspended while he was President and heavens didn't fall

You seem to be the cry baby. The president has done his part and moved on. It y'all still rambling about it.
The descison taken by FG was valid.
Nobody will mediate on behalf of Twitter in this one.

And honestly there was nothing violating in what he said. You guys just don't like hearing the blunt truth. Twitter has been a space for dissemination of lies and unverified facts. It has become a very toxic social media platform of late.

For people to report Buharis post as claimed shows the number of hate filled individuals twitter is accomodating. Anything Ipob touches eventually fails or gets embarrassed.

Na God save CNN that they quickly realised the lies being given to them as fact by ipob members. They bearly dodged the bullet due to embarasing journalism exposed by Lai Mohammed (My respect to him)

8 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by ozo13(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Julianaa:
Twitter been dishing it to everyone

No one is excluded grin

Ban Buhari and Nnamdi kanu and get peace
nooo this isnt the game here.they were forced to delete kanu tweet after claiming it didnt violate anything.am beginning to think there is grand plan to distabilize this country by both internal and external forces

5 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Sharpsecret01: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad English nor hard bah sad. Show us how Pa Bubu threatened Igbo pipu? A man remind u/tell u make u nor allow devil to use u.How is dat threatened?
he said those of them in the war for 30months know what happened in 1967....firstly he is reminding us of the genocide he committed in 1967...he went further to say he will treat us in language we understand and what do we understand of 1967..starvation.death...should that kind of words come from a leader in a time we just remembered our heroes..he mocked us

4 Likes

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by GeneralPula: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
liketerm:
Buhari is a real niggar, his ball are made of steel

He would have been a very good president if he has a very good economic policy..

Buhari is a definition of A man.
Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Quelme: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
BigIyanga:

Typical Naija zombie who doesn't know how things work. Twitter doesnt need Naija.. Naija needs Twitter including ur polittrickian
Since we need Twitter more, then the ban must continue. No blackmail can rescind the decision for now.

1 Like

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by generalwo(m): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rehimusals:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6583036/army-sent-south-east-die-nnamdi

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/465867-twitterban-twitter-deletes-nnamdi-kanus-tweets.html
....... He should come to Nigeria and kpuff them himself. No be to hide for foreign country dey mend soldiers na im make man be man..... If he get 2 heads, make he go meet them for south east go mend them to their faces...... I rest my crase

1 Like

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2021

Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by showafrica(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:

Medicine after death...

Na today Nnamdi dey thro out threats?

Buhari is upgrading him day by day. It is now Nigeria vs Nnamdi Kanu, Twitter the referee and Facebook the lines man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.