Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,736 members, 7,802,217 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Qaasim Lawal On The Twitter Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Qaasim Lawal On The Twitter Ban (219 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban / Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qaasim Lawal On The Twitter Ban by chidubem20: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
For the record, I wish to state my disapproval of the FG's action banning Twitter.

The manner and timing of this unfortunate ban looks petty and has failed to take into consideration the effects it will have on Nigerians.

However, it's my fervent hope that this ban will be a temporary one. I hope shortly, the FG and Twitter will come to a workable compromise and Nigerians can be availed, once again, of Twitter services.

Long live FRN.

(1) (Reply)

Constitution Review: What Will Now Happen To All The Existing Acts And Gazettes? / Funny Reactions To Trendy News In Nigeria / CG Fire Service And His Team Visit OVAR Fire Station Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.