Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos (24638 Views)

EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects / EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo / Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal Office, have arrested 53 suspected internet fraudsters in Lagos.

EFCC

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Hardgun: 12:07am On Jun 06, 2021
Now una go dey oppress people every where see ur end FTC again this is to greet all kwarapolite happy cbt

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Mixedfruit: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Dammnnnn Niggaa !!
Isoright!

Just when a real nigga thinks he has seen it all, boom! Another shit pops up.

A real nigga will always smoke his weed anytime, anyday twice on a sunday
morning.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by WiszyFraud: 12:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Did you know??

You are under no obligation to be the same person you were a year, month, or even 15 minutes ago. You have the right to grow. No apologies.

lipsrsealed

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Ogamysamo: 12:30am On Jun 06, 2021
internet fraud when mr president spam twitter??

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Pmpm: 4:45am On Jun 06, 2021
Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by rawtouch: 6:00am On Jun 06, 2021

suspected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 06, 2021
Everything in Nigeria has been saturated. From legal to illegal profession. If you visit where I live, 99% of youths are into fraud. Even those who can't spell Nigeria.

E.G those fake customers support in Cryptocurrency groups on Telegram.

46 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by KingAttitude(m): 6:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Country is excruciatingly hard.. buh Crime doesn't pay still

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Inasmuch as there is no reasonable justification for engaging in this criminal activity, the EFCC does not have a reasonable justification to arrest and parade these young men. There are greater thieves in political power which EFCC itself knows but this is Nigeria and that's how we roll. Deal with these political thieves and see how the office holders will be forced to do things in their states which will reduce unemployment as well as reasons for engaging in cyber crime.
More so, we all know that they will still leave then after collecting money from them. So for how long will we continue to be fooled......

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Factfinder1(m): 6:02am On Jun 06, 2021
When will tinubu be arrested ??

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Guys, SAY NO TO FRAUD.
It kills you before your time and bring shame and reproach to your family.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

neonly:
Unfortunately u won't get many likes here bro
What you just said is the truth.
May God bless our legit hustle
Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

Abboki:
SHUT UP
One of them spotted.
Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.
Ask HushBingo and Obinna Invic whatever that thought he was invisible tonguetongue

#TeamLegitForLife

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Edun00700: 6:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Uself need to be arrested
vy09:
Sorry
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by wittywriter: 6:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Toothless EFCC that can't arrest thieving Politicians.
I hate nonsense.
They should do well to arrest all criminals as regards economic crimes.

©wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by shox(m): 6:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Misplaced priority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Umsworld: 6:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Damn Nigarrrr
Come and see oh
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by boselarry: 6:05am On Jun 06, 2021
All this strength you are using for internet fraud up and down, why can't u use it to catch all this bandits, hoodlums and kidnapping people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by tunwumi: 6:06am On Jun 06, 2021
Smiles.

This week I had a chat with a guy who was praising yahoo guys. He said he's brother should choose that hustle and give kudos to them for brain work. Nobody was able to convince his that is wrong until I said this prayer "may you be their victim such that your hard earned labour will be used to buy a bottle of champagne in quilox" The guy no gree say Amen. We all persuaded him that is just one time not every time, he refuse to accept.

Lesson, what goes around comes around.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by blinking001(m): 6:06am On Jun 06, 2021
See their faces. They want to destroy the image of our nation. Lock them up ASAP

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by DenreleDave(m): 6:06am On Jun 06, 2021
My Twitter is working without VPN.... On mtn

I am receiving alert and I can post
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:07am On Jun 06, 2021
shox:
Misplaced priority
Shame on you.
We pray you won't become one of their victims soon.
A good prayer for you.

Anyways,
Collectii abegii....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 6:08am On Jun 06, 2021
angry
Nonsense news
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by BigDawsNet: 6:08am On Jun 06, 2021
Why do citizens of Prague rarely get scammed?

Because they always double Czech cheesy

Happy Sunday guys

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by zombieHUNTER: 6:09am On Jun 06, 2021
undecided

Please tell me... Is Efcc not in northern Nigeria?

I have never seen them parade youths in that region ... Never
As some one who knows who knows the North.. believe me there are fraudsters over there.. especially Kano.. kaduna and Abuja, you see them driving around with expensive cars... Claiming bereau d Change..

Southerners need to wake up..
A lot of injustice steering them in the face..
In no way am I supporting fraud but What is good for the goose is also good for the gander...

All these guys paraded will be set Free in a week time that's after extorting money from them.. they will auction off their cars to themselves and share the money...
Then move on to the next victims.. A friend works there... they're More corrupt than the people they're arresting.. useless country

25 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2021
This is violation if fundamental human rights. What proof do they have that they are all internet fraudsters. The police want to trend to prove that they are working whereas they are not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by ArmaniUhuru: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Though there’s no justification for internet fraud, but I blame it more on the government. If the system was working fine before we were born, I believe lots of people would not have involved. If people were really paying for their crime irrespective of their personalities and the contacts they have in government, that would have instilled fear in the society. Here in my hood, I know a first class graduate doing yahoo. The guy is a genius. He was so against internet fraud, but after 7 years of unemployment bros don embrace the thing o. grin grin

No hope for the country again. You arrest 10 yahoo boys today, 50 dey enter the yahoo next day.

Them go arrest arrest arrest the arresting go tire them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by loba18: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Sorosoke generation, robbers. #endEFCC. grin grin cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC / Channels TV Apologises For Breach Of Broadcasting Code – NBC / UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.