Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him (41065 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Gbogbowa: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Deeper life don't celebrate birthdays,pls stop all the congratulations, even pst kumuyi is not celebrating don't mind this Ajayi to govt trying to distract us from Twitter ban
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by omlueh(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2021
What more can i say other than to wish this field marshal in God's army a very Big 80th Birthday.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Righteousness2(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2021
TenderManiac:
Why did you leave sir?
Nothing really!
The Lords Chosen is like a Hotter Version of DLBC.
Same Message , Same teachings, More Fire..
I just crossed over to The Chosen! Which is like from frying pan to Fire..
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Goodness10(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2021
the promise of GOD has been fulfil in His LIFE. "WITH LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY WILL I GIVE YOU AND SHOW YOU MY SALVATION" I tap from YOUR GRACE SIR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Le124(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday sir
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2021
While your is lying in the mutuary. Mmm life goes on
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Sunny4pat: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2021
happy birthday, Gods general
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Principal196: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]

Wowa! Happy birthday to a Great teacher, preacher and leader . Am very privileged to witness such a God General like you Sir ,
Honestly May our unborn generation never lack men of God like you, you are such blessings to our generation.
Oh how I pray you the Good Lord continue to shower and nourish you with his heavenly blessings Amen.
If jesus taries you shall live More 80+++ years ahead Amen.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by juliustocome: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Godsent12(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
Happy Birthday to one of GOD'S Generals in this Generation.
Happy Birthday to an Apostle of Unadulterated Holiness and Righteousness teachings and Messages.
Happy Birthday to a Servant of GOD who Groomed me from birth and for over 20 yrs of my life.
I am a Deeper life baby. Born and Breed in Deeper life Bible Church, and spent well over 20 yrs of my life in the ministry.
Infact the Foundation of my Life in JESUS Christ is solidly rooted from the teachings and Preachings of Pastor Williams .F. Kumuyi

GOD ALMIGHTY keep you for us Sir in Glorious Health and May you make Heaven at Last in JESUS Name... Amen

I know you're a deeper lifer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Abedfff14: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2021
happy birthday man of God. Blaze on sir, nothing can stop you
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday Sir, you teaching shaped my foundation and give my life a meaning. Jesus only is our message
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Enoch07: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Which Group wink
Pipeline district, odozu group. Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by hiyagroundz: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2021
God Bless our Father in the Faith with more strength, wisdom and grace in the coming year and beyond. His impact on me thru his messages in my childhood till date remains unquantifiable especially the SAY 2000 at National stadium.
I bet to say, in addition to congratulatory message from the Presidency, this is one of those men worthy of National Honors

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Awoo88: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Onepeople: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Image123:

Which one be biblical prophets, what about Peter, James, John, Paul who had worse leaders and rulers like Herod and Nero? Everybody does not have the ministry of Elijah neither are we in God's kingdom. Elijah had no church or members. He could hide for years and they are looking for him. Stop comparing apples and tomatoes.
nobody pray for war doesn't mean if you give igboman war just like the man that himself president always reminds us of our ugly experience during the war, we will resist it them with all our strengths, because we are not known to be cowards, I am not a fan of Kanu and his antics does not mean I am blinded by what is going in country, the west that are quite don't they received it from the evil government?
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by ikorodureporta: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2021
My favorite MOG

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by nsiba: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Millions of Nigerians are urging Kumuyi to publicly reject this disjointed halfhearted congratulatory message from a despot and we believe Kumuyi will heed to our cries. Buhari is evil and shouldn't dent the image of this man of God with any afterthought message that was composed by Garbage Shehu. Nigerians hereby wholeheartedly reject this ignoble message from him on behalf of Kumuyi

MUMU talk how many times did Christ say you should forgive one another, and you expect a well grounded man of GOD to heed to your world advice
Look for something else to talk
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by seunny4lif(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Change of Environment ni joor
I like deeper life church oooh cool
Sweet memories from that my birth
Nezzjnr:

Why ni
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Image123(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Onepeople:
nobody pray for war doesn't mean if you give igboman war just like the man that himself president always reminds us of our ugly experience during the war, we will resist it them with all our strengths, because we are not known to be cowards, I am not a fan of Kanu and his antics does not mean I am blinded by what is going in country, the west that are quite don't they received it from the evil government?

What are you saying, i hope you are not drunk?
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Taiwojon(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Which Group smiley

Yaba under alagomeji
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Vikson2424: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Yes was born in Deeper life
Nezzjnr:
I guess Femi Adeshina is the one in charge of Birthday affairs..... Buhari and his cohorts should shut up and resign.

Btw Happy birthday to Pastor Kumuyi.... Been a blessing to me right from my childhood days till now.

And Yes still a Member cheesy cheesy!!!!

Any Deeper Lifer in the House?? wink
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nezzjnr: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Taiwojon:

Yaba under alagomeji
Wow

I dey Old Festac oo.... Festac Central Precisely

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nezzjnr: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Vikson2424:
Yes was born in Deeper life
Which Group
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by foxman04: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Wow
I dey Old Festac oo.... Festac Central Precisely
see these people.. I dey under old alimosho then sadly, I no dey go church again for the past 6yrs

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Successfulben: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
It would be unkind of me not to drop a birthday wish to this man. Though not a member. But pay Kumuyi has made his mark in the body of Christ. His stand for holiness and righteousness is second to none. He doesn't push nor preach materialism. A genuine man of God. As you clock four-score today, may the good Lord empower you for greater service. Age gracefully sir. Shine on general.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Princessogaraya(f): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday to you sir
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nezzjnr: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
foxman04:

see these people.. I dey under old alimosho then
sadly, I no dey go church again for the past 6yrs
Nice

What happened??

Well na The Heart wey God dey see... Not really by going to church sef
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Successfulben: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
It would be unkind of me not to drop a birthday wish to this man. Though not a member. But pst Kumuyi has made his mark in the body of Christ. His stand for holiness and righteousness is second to none. He doesn't push nor preach materialism. A genuine man of God. As you clock four-score today, may the good Lord empower you for greater service. Age gracefully sir. Shine on general.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by michoim(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Congratulations Papa Kumuyi! HBD sir!

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday Daddy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Meaning Of "The Violent Takes It By Force" In Matthew 12:11 / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) / What Does The Bible Say About Marrying A Non-virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.