Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

“I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death (60387 Views)

Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari / Buhari Saddened As Taiye Abe Dies In South Africa / I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Mospring(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2021
Another gallant soldier in the Lord is gone the way of death! Oh death where is thy sting.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by InaNla(f): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP TB Joshua.

Hope we meet at the resurrection.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by AnanseK(m): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2021
We have to check this news out for reliability. Trust is everything.
If FFK reported the sighting of the Ramadan moon, would Muslims start their fasting?
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by kudusman(m): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2021
hmm very strange indeed...then i think this shuld be his 2021 prophecy being gone!!!
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Rubbiish(m): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2021
Alamkir:
People that predict peoples death this year, but can't predict their own death.(u no see ur front, dey claim say u dey see America) Only God is the almighty. Rip man.. you were a philanthropist
What are u people even saying??
Even if God had revealed his death to him, were u expecting him to start singing with it?? Or were u expecting him not to die because he his a prophet?? The peaceful manner in which he died should tell u people a lot! Everyone must die, regardless of your closeness to God! Death is not a benchmark to measure a true prophet!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by sylve11: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2021
So sad to hear this morning. I wish Prophet T.B Joshua a soft journey. sad cool
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Nicklaus619(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2021
Continue to Rest in the lord man of God
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by iampeterben(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2021
okezuoemmanue:
May his soul rest in peace
Amen
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Dproperties: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2021
The most painful news ever since.

Not related anyway but very heartbroken

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Samade7: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaybenny:
Him no see him death for 2021

Fall of the fake prophet, more fake prophets and preachers to fall.
God never sleeps nor slumbers.

I laugh grin

So u sef never get sense since all dis while.......how do u know is a fake prophet? Mumu

2 Likes

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by IYANGBALI: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2021
The news has bean on boat CNN and ajasera since morning
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:11am On Jun 06, 2021
inoki247:
confused man....

How can a fake news carrier detect a fake News na dere I know say the News is real....
oga his verified ministry handle has confirmed it
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Onyi22(f): 7:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Straight to heaven no looking back
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Runtown07: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Jesuschristus:
The church's official fb page confirmed it.I av never seen a worst Antichrist but packaged by devil like TB Joshua. His powerful anointing water and sticker can't save him.He can see the destruction and death of world leaders ,but was blind to the destruction of his church and life.Well I amnt concerned bcs I know another terrible Antichrist will replace him.I am sure of one thing He won't rest in peace for misleading millions. angry
you must be insane or a slowpoke to spew this rubbish, who are you to judge anybody., are u a perfect homo - sapiens. U are just a mumu motherfucker.

3 Likes

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by olatuns2017: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2021
stephanie11:

https://politicsnigeria.com/im-deeply-saddened-femi-fani-kayode-confirms-tb-joshuas-death/

If true

RIP

2 yrs ago he shared bag of rice to to each house around ikotun area during Christmas

His humility was great

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by humberjade: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2021
victorazy:

All these attributes to him yet you don't know his footsteps?

I don't understand what you are trying to say here
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Lovelyn451(f): 7:13am On Jun 06, 2021
its a lie, God please, not TB Joshua...ahhhh
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by membranus: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Though the great man is widely criticised as being fake, but he did a lot of good to a lot of people across the whole world.

His followers the world over will sorely missed him.

I will miss him too.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by muykem: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Jesuschristus:
The church's official fb page confirmed it.I av never seen a worst Antichrist but packaged by devil like TB Joshua. His powerful anointing water and sticker can't save him.He can see the destruction and death of world leaders ,but was blind to the destruction of his church and life.Well I amnt concerned bcs I know another terrible Antichrist will replace him.I am sure of one thing He won't rest in peace for misleading millions. angry
Are you normal at all? I am not also his followers but it's left to God to judge. Jesus and many of his disciplines also died early.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by semyman: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2021
All the charlatans didn't see all these in their new year annual garbage to the gullibles
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Johnnyplus01k(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2021
A great loss, RIP
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Eillyeillz(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2021
I still don't know what to believe.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by IYANGBALI: 7:16am On Jun 06, 2021
FrLukas:
WTF! Seriously?
na true o, i sawed his body at the mortuary. The man have goned o
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Rockyrascal(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by IYANGBALI: 7:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Eillyeillz:
I still don't know what to believe.
tune to CNN or ajasera for the news
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by juman(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2021
He is not reliable person.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Johnnyplus01k(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Are you God? Who are you to judge, you better control your tongue

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by HEAVEN4444: 7:19am On Jun 06, 2021
let me also say i already prophesied this if you follow my group that i created on facebook.

https://www./3370435209701581

scroll down to the june 1st post i made but i will quote it here

Mercury retrograde in Gemini is the most effective and most potent mercury retrograde because things are loosed and they can now shift out of position. And so this is when you see draconian empires falling. This particular one which started on May 29th 2021 is so peculiar in that on the day it started mercury and venus were in conjunction in gemini and we are still under the influence of the super full luna eclipse moon in the gemini-Sagitarius portal. Within this retrograde period will be the new moon solar eclipse in Gemini. And with the sun being in gemini this all means that the planet is fully ripe for the fall of the old way of doing things and the arrival of a new one so you will see lots of shedding of the old ways manifested as lots of destruction and death and mayhem and death of popular global figures and crazy weather conditions and Geo-events like volcanoes and earthquakes on the rise and the death of many political and religious figures and celebrities. At the same time you will see the emergence of new more grounded and humble and wise sages of old, esoteric wisdom giants, who will emerge as the new spiritual guides of the world as they usher in a new age that will be driven by wisdom knowledge and understanding and a direct connection with SOURCE.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Myer(m): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
57th portal and mercury retrograde and that gemini energy of splitting a man into two halves and the galactic center at 46 seconds sagitarius, got TB Joshua. he had no choice. he had to bow out to the energies. his soul got zapped

meanwhile on this post i am the first. the first shall be last and the last shall be first. i accept the new mantle placed on me today as the new heaven ASHE

What are you saying man?
So it is his horoscope that killed him?
And because you're the first to comment on his thread you have received his mantle?

Do you hear yourself at all or you just type on impulse?
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by GiZcorp: 7:19am On Jun 06, 2021
Too bad he couldn't enter the promise Land of a new Nigeria. He faught a good fight, but God's plans must prevail. Rest on General!
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
Jesuschristus:
[/s]
Try to type with your brain and hands connected. Stop typing like a BMC 30k geng member. You can't have such moniker and spew trash. Respect the man boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / Atiku Abubakar & Jonathan Attend Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Photos) / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.