Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death (102663 Views)

Insurance Of TB Joshua Ministries ~ 12 Things You Should Know [VIDEO] / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by okpmoses: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Sad.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by kmaster007: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2021
The man prophecies, nah people way dey pray for GMB death chai

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by georgeakins: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Odunharry:

Heard the story also of how Idahosa after eating just went to sleep and that's it.

May the soul RIP

Idahosa slumped while standing and discussing with someone.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by ignosi: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2021
I feel so empty right now.
At a point in my life I thought TB to be fake.
But seeing all he did to people. Mehn I just feel carried away.. I'm confused and I just wish God can do a swap right �.
See this life is something else.. I'm just sitting down here thinking and trying to get hold of what I have done to people, have I made any smile? Have j helped anyone in any way. I feel so guilty.
I don't want to ask God for reasons HE knows. Men will never understand.
I just wished I could shut down everything right now and speak to God face to face.
This is me that never believed him but this man never cared if people believed if he was from God or not, he did his best for humanity.
Omo I'm weak....
I just wish God will bless me to serve humanity too.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by bizzibodi(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Bob1979:
Why removing Mohamed?
Remove it add Adolf Hitler.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Nobody will escape death....

RIP, sir.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Winnie26(f): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Rip sir,u touched a lot of lives with ur word
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Apparently he died of Stroke - the onset of Diabetes and Hypertension - very common ailments that he routinely cured- WAHALA BE LIKE CHURCH ELECTRICITY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by ikorodureporta: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP!
You greatly supported our tourism industry
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by ohosi4real(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2021
Havertz10:
Bring yourself back to life

Na only hypothetical powers una get
Another two thieves beside Jesus Christ cross as saying it again. May the lord forgive you

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Golan007: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
InaBaba:
The Lord God will not be mocked - do not be deceived.

I was about to go to bed one night after seeing a clip of TB Joshua performing signs and wonders. I felt unsettled in my spirit and I prayed to the Lord that night and asked if what I saw was of Him. As soon as I slept, the Lord took my spirit to the bottom of the ocean. I was surprised as I clearly saw a different realm where the kingdom of darkness had an abode; similar to the way we have structures in this realm on earth. I was taken into a room and I saw an entity, which had the appearance of a woman. She was in a corner facing an altar and doing some incantations. The environment was terrifying as my spirit just wanted to leave. I was also amazed that the evil entity was not aware of my presence. My spirit was then taken out of the environment.
I have been praying concerning this matter since and I believe God has set the stage to deliver His people from the bondage of TB Joshua and the kingdom of darkness. TB Joshua was not serving God but the kingdom of darkness. Those who were under him should flee, seek deliverance and be guided by the Holy Spirit.

Be prepared for the Lord Jesus is coming soon.
[/s]

Delusional much?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2021
But no any braking news from Emmanuel.TV right now ,hope this is fake news
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by amodujames(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Rip Tb
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by adebayo111: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
Super sad. How couldn't he see his demise coming ?
so he can live forever on earth. mumu
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Newbielearner(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP sir.

It's quite a shock. Just like when late Dr. Myles Munroe passed away. I guess the Israelites felt this way when Moses didn't come back.

I pray his family stay stronger, and that his ministry should blossom...

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by iamdapsyj(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Mpanyi:
All soul must taste death. Whether it is revealed or not, death is death. Meanwhile may God grant his soul rest.

This statement of yours reminds me of Games of throne-"valar morgules"

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Goldbw122(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Rip Legend
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Grace001: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Magnanimous101:
check my siggy buh make sure you live to make an impact...shalom

Sure I will, so help me God
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by gabrielagber(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP PAPA TB JOSHUA
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Golan007: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
Because he gave everyone a chance, you either do go and go to heaven or you do bad and go to hell, every one will be judged on what he or she did on Earth on judgement day, so if you did bad or disobeyed God, you will be purnished for it and hell will be the place you will face your purnishnment, do you expect God to praise you for the bad things you did on Earth? no way

And the psychopath's only solution is eternal damnation in a cauldron of fire?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by kramer: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Kolena: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2021
everydayperson:
Apparently he died of Stroke - the onset of Diabetes and Hypertension - very common ailments that he routinely cured- WAHALA BE LIKE CHURCH ELECTRICITY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What's funny? You think you're savage, but you're not. You're a fool for joking with someone's demise. An idiot like you shouldn't have been created as a human being; but instead, a goat. Brainless thing.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by jaysport: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest well my prophet.....God loves you more.
this is so sad and painful
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Kokaine(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2021
He was never a prophet. He was a man. At best, he used jinns
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by iramure(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2021
May all bad, scamming, deceiving, money conscious, wicked and heartless men of god all over the world die. May they start suffering eternal pains here on earth and beyond. Enough of brainwashing and turning our people to morons while scamming and making massive wealth off them while in turn building mega businesses for thier children to continue in.
RIP to prophet TB joshua. You have done your path.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by jimenyo: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmmmm!What a way to die....he came for prayers,left them with a word and never returned!
What a life well spent with one's creator!
You left knowing well that you left an indelible mark and I'm sure even generations to come will still feel your impacts!
May your soul find rest with Him that has done mighty things for His people through you!
Rest on sir!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Kolena:

Foolish idiot... What's funny? You think you're savage, but you're not. You're a fool for joking with someone's demise. Brainless thing.

you mean you are the idiot are you aware of how many people with diabetes Tuberculosis Joshua cured and went on to die because of false fake healing? heeGOAT bush Christian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by jaysport: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2021
This reminds me of Myles Munroe...what a loss not just to the kingdom but the world at large...Rest well my prophet
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by LordGuru1: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Another one..Interesting. RIP Great Man, a Great African with Global impact. I wish there is a way we can be allowed to board flights without taking the...

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by aniblue(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2021
His humanitarian services is what I'll remember him for.
Rest in Peace!

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by ifebunandujohn(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
He lived a life of GREAT IMPACT!

Hallelujah, he has reported to the Master with souls saved from sin and damnation.

It's now your turn to make such impact where you are today because tomorrow may never come for you.

ACCEPT JESUS TODAY!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Praise/worship Songs In Your Language / 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.