Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,937 members, 7,803,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death (102648 Views)

Insurance Of TB Joshua Ministries ~ 12 Things You Should Know [VIDEO] / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by NSK4U(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2021
So painful to wake up to this news, God bless and be with prophet TB Joshua's family and well wishers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by omanzo02: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2021
He can see prophecies of others but he didn't see the prophecy of his own death?

The man is Nigeria's number 1 religious 419!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Rexnegro(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2021
I'm not his church member but I admire and appreciate his person why alive.... I have always liked him for calmness and humility as a person and as a pastor. Rest well sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by IYANGBALI: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2021
You see now, i talk am sey the man no die, nairaland go just dey carry rumour up and down. Waiting for Buhari to ban nairaland like he did to twitter
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Triangles1(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Shocking news, rest in peace.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Rubbiish(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
Super sad. How couldn't he see his demise coming ?
If he had saw it, were u expecting him to start singing with it? Or were u expecting him not to die because he is a prophet? Every mortal must die regardless of your closeness to God! The peaceful & quiet manner in which he died and last message should tell u a lot!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by truehero(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2021
He lived a fulfilled life by showing love and compassion to all race globally. A true pillar of the Gospel has gone to rest with the almighty God.

R.I.P. Great Man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Opemiposii(f): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2021
this cant be true o shocked
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Allee90: 7:33am On Jun 06, 2021
He will now know whether Jesus is the son of God or otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by NaMe4: 7:33am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest with the Lord. Amen.

He was a great teacher with humility and empathy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by EgunMogaji2: 7:33am On Jun 06, 2021
bunlizlaw:

How does COVID-19 vaccine relate to his death? Na wa o

Some are of the opinion that the vaccine is a software install. That it can be “upgraded” remotely.

These are people living in the USA so not complete illiterates in the loosest sense.

Like you said, na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by stevenson007: 7:33am On Jun 06, 2021
I just contacted one of his workers now, he confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Unsad(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Rubbiish:

If he had saw it, were u expecting him to start singing with it? The peaceful manner in which he died and last message should tell u a lot!

Lol. When will you guys learn ?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by IYANGBALI: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Akerry:
What! What is really happening?
person no fit die in peace again? mind yourself o

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Princessogaraya(f): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
��� I can't believe this....rest on sir
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by DatIgalaDude: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
Super sad. How couldn't he see his demise coming ?

and do what?!.... Run away from death? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by petitejolie(f): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Jesus Christ....Rest in peace pastor Tb Joshua

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by ogwumgbe: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
PROPHET TB JOSHUA – JUNE 12th 1963 to JUNE 5th 2021

Credit: T.B Joshua's Ministries FB Page

Rest in peace the great man of God, your death is a complete loss to the world

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by bet9ja(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
I cant believe this
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by truehero(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
omanzo02:
He can see prophecies of others but he didn't see the prophecy of his own death?

The man is Nigeria's number 1 religious 419!

It pays to stop being stupid as a goat.

7 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by FarahAideed: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2021
bunlizlaw:

How does COVID-19 vaccine relate to his death? Na wa o

Carry your low IQ away pleasebm.not ever comment is for you
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by baysan(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Chai, Great man
Reminds me of Those days I was attending Distinction Gate a Jamb Center just opposite his Church at Ikotun. Dude was a great philanropist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Rubbiish(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:

Lol. When will you guys learn ?
Shut up & reason with your head!
Every mortal must die!
What were u expecting??
He won't die someday??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by olakennie: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Hmm! Very shocking news this morning. He was one great personality that I cherished. May God grant him eternal rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by rainluv: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2021
I'm so crying right now cry

This is too much to take in

Why now? Prophet TB Joshua you left so many works undone, you've broken so many hearts with this
How do we recover from this sudden demise?
Just how? cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Odunharry(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Ishilove:
This is quite shocking. It reminds me of the sudden passing of Bishop Idahosa.

Oh well, this is the inevitable end of every man, although we keep praying that it comes later, rather than sooner. His earthly sojourn has ended.
Heard the story also of how Idahosa after eating just went to sleep and that's it.

May the soul RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Rubbiish(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2021
DatIgalaDude:

and do what?!.... Run away from death? undecided
God bless u!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Kreme(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Allee90:
He will now know whether Jesus is the son of God or otherwise
Head slammer spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Hushmoni: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Let love lead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.