Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death (102659 Views)

Insurance Of TB Joshua Ministries ~ 12 Things You Should Know [VIDEO] / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Golan007: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2021
planetx:
The experimental gene therapy called the Covid vaccine designed to wipe out a large chunk of humanity. You people are being played big time, very soon you will see people dropping dead in large numbers worldwide.

Here in UK, majority of the population has been vaccinated.

Perhaps we would soon start seeing people drop like flies.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Krismas(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2021
coolWhy is no one asking, what’s the causative of his death? Is it brief illness, painful exit? Suicide, Assassination? Why will a man suddenly change address for no just cause?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by babamoha(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2021
Leadership problem will arise from the synagogue except they have a successors in waiting.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Abakelawal(f): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2021
D man will go and rest for Nigeria wahala.....Rip
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Wisdomuchendu: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP sir.
You lived an impactful life
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by semyman: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2021
Why do unbelievers and infidels celebrate deaths like jackpot win?

They even get some kicks 'I mean excitement' at the death of their enemies or rivals.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by MartinsD12(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
PROPHET TB JOSHUA – JUNE 12th 1963 to JUNE 5th 2021

Credit: T.B Joshua's Ministries FB Page
Too sad, good people don't get to last, it's hard though to believe this.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Didi2d(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Ikotun and environ right now
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2021
computer0810:

What are we going to say about u when u die too, it has to be about saying what u don't know according to what u read and judging other and so dey will judge u
When i die say what the hell you want about me, As if i would notice if i am dead. grin

And what would we say about you when you die? We could also say what the hell we want and you wouldn't be able to bite co's you would be dead!

When people die they don't just become saints because they dead. He is probarbly still scamming people like you with pretending to be dead.

And oh! I am not righteous or a saint. I am a bad samaritan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Caseless: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2021
fasho01:
A painful loss
it's a painful one indeed. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by cayorday89(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
Super sad. How couldn't he see his demise coming ?
Has anyone ever announced his or her own death? When some people die sef, they still try to keep it on a low not to talk of a living coming out to say I have seen my own death and I will die on a said date at a certain time, hour amd minute... You sef reason am...
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by youngestgrad(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2021
peppermint7:
When Bella shmurda said
las las everybody go kpai
I felt that shii embarassed
So you didn't know this before Bella Shmurda said it? undecided
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by jaymoney1(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2021
What a great loss to a great prophet. May God grant you everlasting rest. Continue to live on, your memory will never die in our heart
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by peppermint7(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2021
youngestgrad:

So you didn't know this before Bella Shmurda said it? undecided
No be every time you go disgrace yourself
So rest
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Caseless: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
RIP Sir ...Ikotun economy will miss U....I hope he didn't take that Vaccine sha
Ikotun won't remain the same again. The economy will suffer.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Chinyerugo4life: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2021
One price that is very sure everyone must pay is death and must come when and how the creator wants it. So anyone that mocks the dead should be aware of these because it's an inevitable price to pay. May his soul rest in the Lord accordingly.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by FarahAideed: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Caseless:
Ikotun won't remain the same again. The economy will suffer.
I dey tell you
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Positivepoint(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
Let's God judge him not you or others

God has already, for in death judgment begins.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Jefferic(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm. What a very,very,very Sad day for me. I can't believe it. Rest in peace my prophet.......
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Marpol2021(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Peace2allmen:
Very very sad loss. RIP
ALL MEN MUST TASTE DEATH. BUT THE BEST DEATH IS TO DIE IN CHRIST JESUS.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by SoluDeOracle1: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Journey well prophet!!!! embarassed
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Iykman042(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest well sir
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by bluefilm: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Calitoscassius:
maybe, maybe not. I think this might be one of his hocus pocus. He will raise himself from the dead next week sunday.

I seriously doubt that.

I will only miss his mumbled and jumbled English and his drama.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Bayotech360: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Sleep on Papa
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by semyman: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2021
The gullibles will move on and relocate to another scammers den.

Jesu Oyingbo 'Emmanuel' was here too
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by vineyardfarms: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
PROPHET TB JOSHUA – JUNE 12th 1963 to JUNE 5th 2021

Credit: T.B Joshua's Ministries FB Page

@TB Joshua - you came- you see- you conquer for Christ. To God be the glory - your foot print is unmatchable. Lord COMFORT the body of Christ and his FAMILY. Amen.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by SocialJustice: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
RIP Sir ...Ikotun economy will miss U....I hope he didn't take that Vaccine sha
Nigeria's only major international tourism source is gone. Ikotun to VI will be greatly affected.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by fryo62(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace the great prophet of God we always remember you sir
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by alingo2013(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2021
It's a painful lose
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by otorman: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2021
bunlizlaw:

How does COVID-19 vaccine relate to his death? Na wa o
Na real wa, do you see the reason we are where we are is because many lack common sense and are thinking from abstract concepts laid as their foundations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

"This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language / 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.