Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA (2036 Views)

SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by HEAVEN4444: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2021
The article is in my facebook group which is here and i made the post on the 1st of June but i will copy and quote it here for those without facebook pages

https://www./3370435209701581

Mercury retrograde in Gemini is the most effective and most potent mercury retrograde because things are loosed and they can now shift out of position. And so this is when you see draconian empires falling. This particular one which started on May 29th 2021 is so peculiar in that on the day it started mercury and venus were in conjunction in gemini and we are still under the influence of the super full luna eclipse moon in the gemini-Sagitarius portal. Within this retrograde period will be the new moon solar eclipse in Gemini. And with the sun being in gemini this all means that the planet is fully ripe for the fall of the old way of doing things and the arrival of a new one so you will see lots of shedding of the old ways manifested as lots of destruction and death and mayhem and death of popular global figures and crazy weather conditions and Geo-events like volcanoes and earthquakes on the rise and the death of many political and religious figures and celebrities. At the same time you will see the emergence of new more grounded and humble and wise sages of old, esoteric wisdom giants, who will emerge as the new spiritual guides of the world as they usher in a new age that will be driven by wisdom knowledge and understanding and a direct connection with SOURCE.

3 Likes

Re: How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2021
Prophesicer, respect the dead and cut this bullsh*t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by HEAVEN4444: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
lol
Re: How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by samonak(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2021
This is Metaphysics, an esoteric science. The uninitiated will never code.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by LordIsaac(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2021
samonak:
Such a science are mostly informed by early stages of mental illnesses such as schizophrenia and insomnia, amongst others like being possessed of Satan grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by advanceDNA: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2021
LordIsaac:

Such a science are mostly informed by early stages of mental illnesses such as schizophrenia and insomnia, amongst others like being possessed of Satan grin grin grin

See big big grammar just to say somebody don dey kolo...

4 Likes

Re: How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by hakeem4(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2021
I do not understand the prophecy
Re: How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by LordIsaac(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

See big big grammar just to say somebody don dey kolo...
Ahbi ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2021
What is wrong with nairaland today?
Re: How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by HEAVEN4444: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2021
samonak:
Yessirrr!!!!!
Re: How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by naphtalish(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Re: How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by LordLugard1: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2021
This one will not make front page oh, if it is slavery religion like Christianity and Islam the will take to front page fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2021
angry
Re: How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by Hisincrease: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2021
While you are here, If you have not received Jesus Christ as your LORD or you are still living in sin, just say these words aloud:

Dear Jesus Christ, I believe you are the Son of God. I believe you died for my sins, you were raised on the third day for my Justification. I receive you today as my LORD and personal Saviour, thank you for saving me. Amen.

Let me pray for you: I decree that the power of sin is broken over your life, and that you begin to walk in the newness of life. I declare favour on your head, increase to your hands and speed to your feet. Be empowered for God in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2021
All I read here were random musings in Arabic.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Close Down Church After Winning Million In Sport Betting. / Looking For Atheists In Nigeria? Here's One. / Activating Your Prayer For Speedy Answers; Get Answers To Your Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.