Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death (130198 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by TechWows: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2021
Travelled abroad, the flight that made him take the jab that his family said changed his healthy state within just few days. How do we now fly without submitting to this evil jab?
Any big Scientist that wants to spill the beans are being taken out fast, lastest being the great Russian. Which Being currently controls the World? Are you still deceiving yourself that you don't know what is happening?

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by RichDad1(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2021
Interesting
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by ikaboy: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2021
Nigerians!! am still reading in between lines to see the prediction.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Okortor: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2021
Rip sir
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by phemmyfour: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Nonsense, nobody can predict his/her death

Let this man rest in peace abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by mdsne(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I admired his humility and big heart.

RIP to him but I can't see any prediction in your video.
Same with me
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Halexgos3(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Who die please
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Emk5556: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2021
OP stop deceiving yourself. His dead. Let him be. Your type is the cause of what is happening in Nigeria today.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by SapphireBlue: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2021
R
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by ecomalchemist(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2021

Rest in peace Sir.

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by mrdna(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2021
The great prophet is gone

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by quincyshakur(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Na dis nonsense dey vex me pass for dis country! Na wen person die u go dey see 'his last post, his last video, his last comment' mak una stop am ooh!

6 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Where was the prediction? Someone that said more birthdays were ahead. This religion thing is dangerous to our mental health.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Soon they will announce he has risen.. Fear Nigerians pastors.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Trustedpronet: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Even Jesus na 33years he stay for this yeye world.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Angrygoat: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2021
The devil never gives free. Its like a blood covenant. Especially in Africa majority of these pastors are in blood covenant with the devil and u buy time,u buy time ,but when it's demanding the unexpected, your life is used as sacrifice. To tell u how spiritual this world is. Nawa o

The truth shall prevail about the synagogue Church or coven. Ritualists

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Hisincrease: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2021
While you are here, If you have not received Jesus Christ as your LORD or you are still living in sin, just say these words aloud:

Dear Jesus Christ, I believe you are the Son of God. I believe you died for my sins, you were raised on the third day for my Justification. I receive you today as my LORD and personal Saviour, thank you for saving me. Amen.

Let me pray for you: I decree that the power of sin is broken over your life, and that you begin to walk in the newness of life. I declare favour on your head, increase to your hands and speed to your feet. Be empowered for God in Jesus name, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Antoeni(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2021
The Devil Has NO Free Gift , If He Gives Cap , He Takes Your Head.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by clothingonline(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Gods general
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by PoloG: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Bloggers don start
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by majamajic(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Antoeni(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Choose Ye This Day Whom You Will Serve, As For Me & My Household We Will Serve The One & Only True GOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Avast(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Johnholmes:
Una don start oo
Where is d death prediction ??

Bloggers must eat now grin grin grin
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by jmoore(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Antoeni:
What has the devil got to do with the post? So God's children do not die, is only devil's children that die?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Angrygoat: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Nairaland will be filled with off point topics relating to tb Joshua's death and ministry. Trust me 5 days to go on this topic

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by majamajic(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Bloggers

He said more birthdays are ahead

What's prediction in that ?
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Ezelect: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2021
The one & only prophet i love & admire so much from the very first day i set my eyes on him preaching on thé pulpit. Not all thèse tight scammers, that are opening churches @ every doorsteps in thé name of spreading thé gospel. Meanwhile, in thé actual sensé, they are after their gullible members pockets to sponsor their lavish lifestyles & run their business centres
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Gamesmart: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Bloody Bastard and his stupid and fake predictions!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Xhuntra: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2021
Death wen for carry Baba lifeless leave this man for us

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by SimplyShit: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2021
I suspect heart attack
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Omobola121(f): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2021
I hope this is not a case of Dr. Fautus!

RIP MOG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.