Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death (130188 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by AntiWailer: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2021
Don't take it out of context
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Asadujames202(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2021
Surprisingly,
Pasito
Chris still can't heal us from Corona virus

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Golan007: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2021
UTAN28:
Daaaaaaaaa
Nothing DE this life

If u have 3 cars,gift out 1 to someone who doesn't have

No need to save much in ya acct
Gift out the money when it is necessary,reach out to the poor in their affliction because this is the true and undefiled religion before our God the father(james 1:27)

Everything is vanity
Show love to people,becus there is surely life after this one on earth

#onelove#

I should give one away then I'll have 2.
shocked
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Chirowman(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace , it's a thing of joy when the rightous die .

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Phenomenall: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2021
A man whose words changed my life for good, made me believe in Jesus Christ. Your legacy remains for generations yet unborn to see. We love you and always in our heart cry cry cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Adakintroy: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Lots of deliverance done by this man. But they call him fake they killed Jesus and say he was posses by bezeebub.. but Satan do not cast out Satan. It's about the truth of the heart.

are we not posseses? I listen to the lyrics of naira marey new song " coming" I wanted to insult him. But I thought. It's not him. He is only looking at us and seeing his image. That's why many call themselves malians". It's a shame when t.b Joshua is called the vilian and we perverts the heroes. It's the weakness of not being able to look into ourselves.

I was delivered of masturbation and gambling. Only him I have notice is willing to take on such stubborn spirits in the open. Things like homo sexualism. At a time the church has already conform.

Some will attack poor family members in the village because we like making attributions. Never us. They will order us according to our logic. Never us just people. I am shocked but I give praise to God for using him to save me.

You have done your own we leave the creator to mark.

Death belongs to us all. As for the others. Do not put faith in man. No matter how big your pastor is. Let you faith be in God. It's sin to trust in man.

Many who have trust in him will be left in great shock or fear and the devil may attack. So let your heart be solely on God and God alone at all times.

It is well. Rest in peace my father. In spirit we honor you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by HEAVEN4444: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2021
If anything he said ' many more birthdays ahead for him '. that doesnt sound like a man who thought he would die

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Duru9(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2021
They said he was poisoned
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by channelstravel: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP to the Prophet
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2021
UTAN28:
Daaaaaaaaa
Nothing DE this life

Gift out the money when it is necessary,reach out to the poor in their affliction because this is the true and undefiled religion before our God the father(james 1:27)

Everything is vanity

#onelove#

My friend go and work hard, and stop looking for someone who will dash you money undecided
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Asadujames202(m): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Ok, I overheard him saying he will fu*ck Regina Daniels

A pasitor

Who sleeps with someone's wife is a fake pastor TB jonshua

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by tonididdy(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2021
I won't lie, prophet TV Joshua was the only proof of a fact that Christianity can actually be Christlike.

He was different, his approach was different, his words were different. He stood out when many had doubts on men of God. He was a man of words matched by actions. If he prayed against hunger, then he'd match it with reality, if he prayed for peace, he would practicalise it, if he prayed for world healings he would go out there to manifest, if he preached love... He would go out to show love.

My first TV addiction was Emmanuel TV, I could watch the live sunday shows from praise and worship, to the teachings, to prayers and then deliverances (like a 6am to 6pm thing)... Yes I was that addicted but somehow all that stopped for me.

God knows best but it's a wrong time to loose a man of God, a time when Nigeria is in turmoil and needs guidance and undiluted words from God, words of hope.

Will be surely missed all over the world... God is with us still.... Emmanuel!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by UTAN28(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2021
HenryDion:

My friend go and work hard, and stop looking for someone who will dash you money undecided
I can dash u money
If u need
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by vannessa7(f): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Unless this man has repented, everyone close to this man when he started and many genuine men of God in this nation knows that he started with the devil, you don't have to be a pastor to give, infact you can give to mask your atrocities, I personally have met many that has been destroyed by coming in contact with him. But God forgives if he had truly repented. May his soul RIP

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2021
cool

angry

1. He predicted Hilary Clinton would win US Elections.

2. He predicted that coronavirus epidemic would end in 4 months.

3. He didn't foresee his own church building collapsing and hundreds of people dying..

CONCLUSION: He was guessing all through.

Regardless of his philanthropy which is commendable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Stallione(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2021
The man's power is questionable to me and my instinct never fails ever since i was born.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by iampeterben(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2021
Where the prediction for here?
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Tony142: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2021
UTAN28:
Daaaaaaaaa
Nothing DE this life

Everything is vanity

#onelove#

Them take poverty swear for u? U no dey hustle make u buy 3 car and give me one? Lazy youth

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by gbolswag(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2021
He lived a fulfilled life....he lifted and helped many people...rest on

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Ghedo99(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest In Lord's Bossom
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by vannessa7(f): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2021
Duru9:
They said he was poisoned

Haaaaaaa, are you sure, oro buruku lenu eye, (bad words in the mouth of a bird)!!!!
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Stallione(m): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2021
vannessa7:
Unless this man has repented, everyone close to this man when he started and many genuine men of God in this nation knows that he started with the devil, you don't have to be a pastor to give, infact you can give to mask your atrocities, I personally have met many that has been destroyed by coming in contact with him. But God forgives if he had truly repented. May his soul RIP
Desame here with me, i know a friend she asked to get up from wheel chair n she got up. After few months she went back to wheel chair, can God take one out of wheel chair n returns him/her back to desame wheel chair. And many others too.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by fredoooooo: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2021
Johnholmes:
Una don start oo
Where is d death prediction ??
Awon werey, Another person wan step in .. you suppose understand na grin cheesy
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Zetty177x: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2021
Misleading post

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by vannessa7(f): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2021
Tony142:

Them take poverty swear for u? U no dey hustle make u buy 3 car and give me one? Lazy youth

There is nothing wrong in what he said, or are you just hungry for fight this early morning

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by IPIGSRMUMUS: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Which healing miracle? I beg stop this joke.
Miracle ok, miracle whip ni.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Zetty177x: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Stallione:
The man's power is questionable to me and my instinct never fails ever since i was born.

So u killed him or what's with the instinct?

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Comedian2019: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2021
We are yet to see a female US President and this man is gone.

Fake prophet gone. So sorry for his family.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by indraamaka: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Is still like a story to me
Who are my to question God,
I truly missed him��
Such a humble man of God.
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Amen
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2021
THIS IS INCREDIBLE! GOD KNOWS ALL THINGS. LORD HAVE MERCY! HE DEVOTED HIS LIFE GIVING SELFLESSLY LIKE OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST COMMANDED US TO DO MISSION WORKS TO FEED DHUNGRY,CLOTH THE NAKED,SHELTER AND THE HOMELESS HIS FLOCKS.GOD BLESS YOU TB JOSHUA FOR YOUR HEART OF LOVE TO HUMANITY,YOU HAVE LEFT A GOOD LEGACY THAT YOUR PEOPLE YOU LEFT BEHIND WILL FOLLOW. sad
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Tony142: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2021
vannessa7:

There is nothing wrong in what he said, or are you just hungry for fight this early morning

Alright, go find the person when go dash u the car na, me self dey find car, when u see person let me know

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by UTAN28(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Tony142:

Satan get behind me

If u need help
Drop ya detail's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.