Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death (130189 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Hapinex01: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2021
A man who had touched many lives positively ��.

RIp to him

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by sharpwriter(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Stallione:
The man's power is questionable to me and my instinct never fails ever since i was born.

Lol
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Tony142: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2021
UTAN28:
Satan get behind me

If u need help
Drop ya detail's

I did not need help, go and help your family member 1st
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by LifeSolutionsTV: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2021
UTAN28:
Daaaaaaaaa
Nothing DE this life

If u have 3 cars,gift out 1 to someone who doesn't have

No need to save much in ya acct
Gift out the money when it is necessary,reach out to the poor in their affliction because this is the true and undefiled religion before our God the father(james 1:27)

Everything is vanity
Show love to people,becus there is surely life after this one on earth

#onelove#

You've said it all.

Death comes whenever.

It doesn't even knock the door.

May we all have the grace to do our heart desires.

The journey of life is to impact your Society.

Let's impact Ours by doing what is needed on our part.

Find Your Part and Do You Always.

My part is to Educate, Enlighten, Entertain and Empower people with the Right Information to Earning Millions The Right Way without Hassle and Discrepancies.

I'm The Founder of The 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE.

As the dead rest in peace, let's utilize the opportunity to earn ourselves atleast 1 Million Box in This Month of June through Our Collective and Collaborative Efforts.

Best Regards.

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by NOwazobia: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2021
He is only driving at viewers, nothing more. Na market he come sell.
GboyegaD:
Hmm.... This topic is misleading. The content of the video isn't in sync with the title of the post. OP, please educate me on what exactly you are driving at with this thread.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Princepioneer(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Oh, Father God,why now? cry ...Many were destined to benefit and partake from generosity and kind gestures come June 12.... Now their hopes have been dashed... May God accept his soul.,.. TB JOSHUA displayed humility to the very core... Been to his church in those early days when he started his ministry newly... Am really saddened by his death, to be honest cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by demoBaba: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I admired his humility and big heart.

RIP to him but I can't see any prediction in your video.

Thanks you jare.. NO PREDICTION AT ALL.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by NOwazobia: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2021
And that help is from a mortal? Smh
effort1:
I'm not happy about this. He shouldn't have died this time. Christianity needs all the help it can get at this time
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2021
Of course he already knew the Devil will throw a very big bash for him in Hell
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by dumiel: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Let's wait till that June 12. We might have it announced by the Church's hierarchy that he's back to life!

The news of his death is quite sudden and shocking to be honest!!
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Olodo24: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2021
There was no predicting from what he said. You guys are now lying on his behalf

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by RPG2020(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=GboyegaD post=102429692]Hmm.... This topic is misleading. The content of the video isn't in sync with the title of the post. OP, please educate me on what exactly you are driving at with this thread.

Since you nor get work oyah come go buy sense keep the sense
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by system21: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2021
What is killing all this healthy men of God? I mean this people has access to the best health care in the world
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Lacash: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2021
WNRblog:
But for his sudden death, the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations Prophet TB Joshua had planned to celebrate his birthday solemnly, Igbere TV reports.

Looking visibly healthy, Joshua appeared in a video posted on social media on Friday, June 4 where he addressed the public on the way he would celebrate his 58th birthday.

The preacher said many people would have loved to come celebrate physically with him, but for the COVID-19 pandemic which has caused tremendous changes in world system.

He, however, urged all to dedicate June 12, his birthday, to fasting and prayer and supporting the needy, adding that there were more birthdays to celebrate.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPqXa7KHMvt/?utm_medium=copy_link

Known for healing miracles, Joshua died on Saturday, June 5 in Lagos after a church programme.

A statement by the church posted on social media on Sunday, June 6 did not state the cause of death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oACDcoevIPA
Still find it hard to believe this...Think there’s more to it. Though Death is something all man shall have a taste of, but God has a way of upholding his anointed one.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Pain(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2021
Stop twisting the narrative. He never predicted his death. He even spoke of many birthdays to come !!
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by semyman: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2021
They have started again
He only said so because of the covid-19 social distancing and restrictions and not that he was predicting his death.

All his videos you people have been manipulating to be interdem with occurrences and hoodwink the gullibles have come to an end.
Only God is great

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by effort1: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2021
NOwazobia:
And that help is from a mortal? Smh

You don't understand
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by yusluvad(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2021
From him we came and unto him we shall return. Glory be to God for there's joy in heaven...
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by kingsclass: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in the Lord's bosom.You have touched so many lives and will be missed by millions worldwide.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Stallione(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Zetty177x:

So u killed him or what's with the instinct?
What's with the instinct is that when i come accross a pastor that is not of God i feel uncomfortable. To cap it up, i know a friend,not hear say, she was raised from a wheel chair by him and later went back to desame wheel chair after few weeks. Is God's heeling temporal

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by kennys: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2021
effort1:
I'm not happy about this. He shouldn't have died this time. Christianity needs all the help it can get at this time

He has laid down a good part for us to follow, that's what Christ has also asked us to do.
He has done is best. It is not easy.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by marshal1032(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2021
He will come back again, embarassed embarassed
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by chukel(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2021
Liars everywhere. Bloggers are world's best liars. No prediction in the video. In the end, he even said by God's grace, more birthdays ahead. Foolish people. Man did not even see his death coming. RIP TB Joshua. You played your part.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by NOwazobia: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2021
effort1:

You don't understand
sorry, i never knew you were speaking Chinese. Truly, i don't understand Chinese. Mtchweee.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by stanley000: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I admired his humility and big heart.

RIP to him but I can't see any prediction in your video.
lol u can't see the prediction" nairalanders una get wahala, at least pretend like u did and allow the poor man rest nah
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Wapchrist1(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2021
He tried to influence souls !!?
Can someone help me with 2k am really really broke right away i fit pay bk during the week
Zenith
Nnabadim Christian
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by LordReed(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP to the man.

The tale of Darth Plageius...
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by effort1: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2021
NOwazobia:
sorry, i never knew you were speaking Chinese. Truly, i don't understand Chinese. Mtchweee.

You don't understand
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by prigoz(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2021
So, he knew that he would die. May his soul rest in peace
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by caniva(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Common, forget this non-sense death prediction propaganda, the message in this video is typical and merely concerned with the new-normal around the world � which was orchestrated by the sad advent of the COVID-19 virus raging discomfort to every nation.

So, stop this baseless hype and focus more on the context in which the self-acclaimed prophet was speaking.

That being said, I just love the man humbleness and modesty, he is very reserved and a philanthropist with so much enthusiasm to help the needy.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Misternas89(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2021
Tony142:

I did not need help, go and help your family member 1st
I do not need help, not I did not need help. Better still write: I don’t need help.....no puns intended BTW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.