Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death (130195 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Heavensent01(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rest on Legend

your death pained me
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Anselem4289: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Trybes(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace Prophet T B Joshua.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Klybp30733: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rip
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Nmezor(f): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace Sir
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Elidrisy20: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
I no want choke mouth for the tin wey I no sabi
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by aktolly54(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
GboyegaD:
Hmm.... This topic is misleading. The content of the video isn't in sync with the title of the post. OP, please educate me on what exactly you are driving at with this thread.
he's smart driving you guys to view his YouTube vedio while he make money in the process by misleading heading with the content
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by kingxsamz(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
No prediction

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by kingxsamz(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
No prediction here, bloggers sef. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
shadrach77:
Many people ate suspicious of this man's ministry but his way of life was far better than that of those we celebrate.
(a) He was very modest. Always in shirt and trousers
(b) He was always giving to the needy; always doing charity work

We can't say the same about others
Because he publicise his giving doesn't mean he gives more than others who doesn't show case theirs. Biblically, it's wrong to showcase your arms giving.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by emonis88: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Y r Nigerians like this? Y do they always ve to try to convince people about what is not. Y e dey pain this op say his mentor did not predict his own death? If God shows him good , if God didn't show all is well, non of us is above death . Stop misleading people to belive d man predicted his death . The man don die, non of us know where d man dey, n non of all of u followers sef go wan go join am where him dey.God knows d best.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Rosebell(f): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
May God have mercy on us all. If tears could bring him back. Oh death where is that sting?

NB
I just need urgent 2k to cook this Sunday. God knows weather this could be my last meal. At least let me eat something good.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by planetx: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nothing in the speech alligned with the headline.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by naijapikin2(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Life and death are in the power of the tongue
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Man was a scammer, they should arrest his dead body and put the damn! Junk in prison. Man who caused the death of 150 people and bribed journalists to cover his crimes up.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by beauty7: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Mehn, life is very immirimious

Meaning?
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by dederocs(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Great man TB Joshua, the world will remember you for your large spirit and magnanimity. You were a good man, who cared about the poor people. Rest in glory.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rest on Sir, for you to say there is time for everything even as you were looking healthy on the day of your death shows you already know what is coming.....

There is a level a man will be with his creator that his death won't be fearful to him for to him, it is like transition not death.....

Is only a sinner, a wicked heart that fears death and cries for mercy when the pathway is reviled to him ....

Rest on Sir....
Rest on the he father of the needy
Hope there are men like you to continue your good works .....
So speechless is my heart, body and soul but is well
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Pius247(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
The headline is misleading.
Rest in Peace Sir.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Yankee101: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Even after he has died the lies won't stop?

Well, God has said everyone must die and after that judgement

Olumba too die, everyone dies. God is not kalo kalo. You can't play with God

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by GGirll: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
As a young chap wondering what could be wrong with my destiny at a point in life when I ought to have been a high flyer, I kept praying n asking God to show me d secret behind me problem. One day had a dream n in that dream I saw multitude of people on queue waiting for a word of knowledge n I never knew which church or which man of God it was but I was d last person on d line. So after Prophet T.B. Joshua answered everyone n I'm d last man standing he said he was tired n cant answer anyone else but I begged him telling him that I had patiently waited since so he asked me while he took some slices of bread from his assistant n a cup of tea that "what is your problem?" I just said I don't know d person behind my problem n he just told me" the person paying your school fees is d one using your glory to shine" and I woke up to realize it was a dream. I have never met this man in life but in my dream once n truly what he said was true....I prayed n fasted n till now I don't mingle with that my uncle I started doing menial jobs to go to school n now I have masters n more. May he rest in peace.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by WorWorBoy: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Is he really dead? If he is,may his soul rest in peace.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Oba234: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
My family is from Arigidi Akoko. We know of TB Joshua before his rise started in the 90s. There were talks by then that his ministry started with Juju. People from Arigidi knows him well.

May he Rest In Peace sha.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Tareq1105: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nuelito:
The man's generous nature is what I admire most.

He is so humble and kindhearted....My prayer is that God will forgive his shortcomings and grant him eternal rest

Yes, we're all human beings.

May God forgive him his shortcomings, grant him eternal rest, and console his family and the church of God he left behind.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by MyAmericandream(f): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I admired his humility and big heart.

RIP to him but I can't see any prediction in your video.
They have twisted his word because he died before his birthday.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by IMASTEX: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I admired his humility and big heart.

RIP to him but I can't see any prediction in your video.
Seconded, don't mind those confused religionist.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by abeniagbon(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
cybertron88:
I really love this man. I hope this doesn't affect Emmanuel Tv

Emmanuel TV still waxing and moving on
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by DavSagacity(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sapaboss:
Seems like he saw it coming!
All the best and Keep resting in the vineyard of the lord!
Pls, someone shud save my sunday, i need money (3k).
I'm extremely broke,
Pls help me out
I knew it was a new account that u can use and beg like Almajiri people.
Don't turn yourself into Natty and beggy beggy. Work , huzzle. There is Dignity in labour.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by DavSagacity(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sapaboss:

If u can't help one out u shut-de-f*ckup!
Wat do u knw bout hustle?
Come around let me show u abit if hustle dat I indulge in!
I hate big mouthed fellow
Demanding for help today on Nairaland does it mean, i dont hustle? Or wat?
Reasons y i refused to do dis with my main monicker!
Pls, mind ursef if u don't want to help one rather dan make dem more frustrated, later u will tag me a thief, anything else?
U are not the only broke person and certainly you're not going to be the last. It's high time you stopped the thrend of begging for assistance with your true identity hidden. Why would you hide your identity if not for your sinister and perochial agenda..?? Grow up man .! Grow up.
Meanwhile I can fix u with a well paid farm Job if you are interested.
Farm And Agribusiness is my Huzzle that's why I don't like the idea of people begging online that they're broke.
Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.