Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death (130194 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Bifwoli: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sapaboss:
Seems like he saw it coming!
All the best and Keep resting in the vineyard of the lord!
Pls, someone shud save my sunday, i need money (3k).
I'm extremely broke,
Pls help me out

Work hard and earn the $$$ coz The Lord only blesses those things you gain from your own toil.

Free/given stuff is cheap.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Brunicekid(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
GGirll:
As a young chap wondering what could be wrong with my destiny at a point in life when I ought to have been a high flyer, I kept praying n asking God to show me d secret behind me problem. One day had a dream n in that dream I saw multitude of people on queue waiting for a word of knowledge n I never knew which church or which man of God it was but I was d last person on d line. So after Prophet T.B. Joshua answered everyone n I'm d last man standing he said he was tired n cant answer anyone else but I begged him telling him that I had patiently waited since so he asked me while he took some slices of bread from his assistant n a cup of tea that "what is your problem?" I just said I don't know d person behind my problem n he just told me" the person paying your school fees is d one using your glory to shine" and I woke up to realize it was a dream. I have never met this man in life but in my dream once n truly what he said was true....I prayed n fasted n till now I don't mingle with that my uncle I started doing menial jobs to go to school n now I have masters n more. May he rest in peace.
Wow, great testimony... Prophet Balogun Joshua was such a great man of God!!
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by imagrg(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Into God's Holy Kingdom, there TB Joshua is!
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by gaftsoil(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Catchy headline
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by King44(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
He was a very good and generous pastor to the core... Many tried to slander him but none succeeded.

RIP
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Misternas89(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tony142:

Whatever way u want to put it, I do not care, all I care about is I did not need help grin
Okay Pappy Tony grin
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by demystified01: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
He has done his part, he has finished his course and gone to rest.
It is left for you and I. Accept the Lordship of Jesus and be saved. There is only one way to eternal Kingdom, Jesus is the only way, learn of him and follow his ways then your ending is guaranteed.
Adieu TB Joshua.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest on the Lord.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Grateful007: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I admired his humility and big heart.

RIP to him but I can't see any prediction in your video.
A wound 4 1 is a wound 4 all he knew Sir
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by ofuonyebi: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
THIS MAN, HAS REPRESENTED GOD IN THE LIFE OF MANY OF WORSHIPPERS AND MILLIONS OF HIS ADMIRERS
BECAUSE OF THE HELP HE OFFERS TO THEM...FINANCIALLY, MATERRIALL AND APART FROM SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL HEALINGS..

HONESTLY, IT IS GOD ALMIGHTY THAT KNOWS WHY THE HOT PEPPER-SOUP SHOULD FINISH WHEN MORE PEOPLE WANTED A TASTE.,
ADIEU TB.JOSHUA....YOU REMAIN EVEN IN THE GRAVE ONE OF THE BEST GOD''S SERVANT THAT NIGERIA NAY THE WORLD EVER HAVE SEEN..
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
LordLugard1:

Blind one.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by israelp(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
nawa o...i neva still blive...whc pastor die?
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by wealth2al(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Sijo01(f): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Stupid blogger!
Very very stupid mod for bring this misleading headline to the fp.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Insectkiller: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
RiP Prophet.

May God count ur good works and may heaven be your gain in Jesus name.
Amen!
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Ayobami7(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rip to him
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by AeroplaneApple: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
God knows best
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Gfskw: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Life
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Agbebakun22: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Angrygoat post=102429821]The devil never gives free. Its like a blood covenant. Especially in Africa majority of these pastors are in blood covenant with the devil and u buy time,u buy time ,but when it's demanding the unexpected, your life is used as sacrifice. To tell u how spiritual this world is. Nawa o

The truth shall prevail about the synagogue Church or coven. Ritualists[/quot
Ur second name indicate who u are enufia
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Drizzy5001(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
UTAN28:
Satan get behind me

If u need help
Drop ya detail's
abeg I need help o, 6320524838 fidelity bank.
May God bless u. As u help me thank you.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by nduchucks: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
GGirll:
As a young chap wondering what could be wrong with my destiny at a point in life when I ought to have been a high flyer, I kept praying n asking God to show me d secret behind me problem. One day had a dream n in that dream I saw multitude of people on queue waiting for a word of knowledge n I never knew which church or which man of God it was but I was d last person on d line. So after Prophet T.B. Joshua answered everyone n I'm d last man standing he said he was tired n cant answer anyone else but I begged him telling him that I had patiently waited since so he asked me while he took some slices of bread from his assistant n a cup of tea that "what is your problem?" I just said I don't know d person behind my problem n he just told me" the person paying your school fees is d one using your glory to shine" and I woke up to realize it was a dream. I have never met this man in life but in my dream once n truly what he said was true....I prayed n fasted n till now I don't mingle with that my uncle I started doing menial jobs to go to school n now I have masters n more. May he rest in peace.

My goodness!!!

Your uncle was using your glory to shine? You believe this even with your master's degree? smh

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Donjuan77: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
rest in peace Man of God that I respect so much, am still in a shock mode.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Ajibel(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Mehn, life is very immirimious

This is deep

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by pusapou(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I admired his humility and big heart.

RIP to him but I can't see any prediction in your video.
as In ehhh
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by innowestt13: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
What a death !!! i have not seen a pastor like this man always helping the poor and needy.he does not choose tribe to help.so humble don't boost like other pastor we in Nig..����
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by charles2963: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Where is the prediction now The problem with Africans is that they are so brainwashed,that they can't critically think especially when it comes to religion.

Religious bigots everywhere grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by blackgold2018(m): 12:11am On Jun 07, 2021
Never been in this situation before but I have to lay down my pride.
I have no chance. I had a major set back two days ago, as I was robbed at gunpoint @home. I lost almost all my savings.
Is as if I'm at ground zero again, struggling to survive.
Please people of nairaland help me financially. Just to survive and live because I have really seen some have a good heart here.
3037184541. First Bank.
Thanks and God bless
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Ketta: 12:42am On Jun 07, 2021
He truly is a giver and a helper a big lost to the widows and needy he was father to the fatherless, a true example ...what a great man
Death is a penalty we all have to pay some day,The prayer is make we live long RIP TB JOSHUA....
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by NaBanga: 1:40am On Jun 07, 2021
GGirll:

This is a sad and wicked testimony. Nigerians are just the devil. Imagine someone helping another and the person is accusing them of "using their glory". Nigerians are so lazy and always looking to blame another person for their failures. Nothing good can come from Nigerians due to their backwards mentality. I hope that uncle of yours is blessed beyond measure. God will punish you with that "masters".
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by udomonday: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2021
GeneralPula:
Despite that I’m not so religious, I liked this pastor to the extent of watching Emmanuel TV back then..

He’s a pastor that prefers to help the poor rather than preaching to them..

He’s usually helping people with one thing or the other..

His death really pained me. May God stay with his family!
don't know why death will not see our wicked politicians but will be going around looking for good people to take.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.