Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death (130193 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by izunnandidi: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2021
WNRblog:
I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death

He wasn't saying he won't celebrate his birthday cause he knew he was going to die.
He only mean that he won't celebrate his birthday based on the present circumstances the country is facing today...
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Stop misleading people with stupîdity!

Death awaits EVERYONE!
No one can predict their death unless you want to commit suicide, and if God/nature permits it.

And liars will die painfully.
WHERE IS THE PREDICTION HERE?
Am so tired of these people, creating post to misinterprete what pastors say, to make people despise them. TB Joshua is a great man. May his soul rest in peace in the bosom of the Lord
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by peteradamu: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2021
RIP GREAT MAN OF GOD.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by GGirll: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
NaBanga:

This is a sad and wicked testimony. Nigerians are just the devil. Imagine someone helping another and the person is accusing them of "using their glory". Nigerians are so lazy and always looking to blame another person for their failures. Nothing good can come from Nigerians due to their backwards mentality. I hope that uncle of yours is blessed beyond measure. God will punish you with that "masters".

Most times I try not to answer people like you but sometimes if I don't you fools will feel important! On d contrary he's suffering for his evil deeds n your curse is of no effect cos d curse curse less shall not come....I didnt beg you to read my comment, understand it or comment on it. If you don't understand d things if d spirit then you get off n listen or learn but how can you learn when you are carnally minded.....pls your curse I return to you 100 folds in Jesus name amen.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by NaBanga: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2021
GGirll:

Most times I try not to answer people like you but sometimes if I don't you fools will feel important! On d contrary he's suffering for his evil deeds n your curse is of no effect cos d curse curse less shall not come....I didnt beg you to read my comment, understand it or comment on it. If you don't understand d things if d spirit then you get off n listen or learn but how can you learn when you are carnally minded.....pls your curse I return to you 100 folds in Jesus name amen.

You are a typical Nigerian. Just sick and evil. Nothing good will come to you until admit you falsely accused your uncle of something he did not do. He tried to help you and you foolishly accused him of trying t hurt you. You are a devil as most Nigerians are.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death by Stallione(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
kennys:

Their sins may have brought them back to their wheelchair.
There's worning for everyone not to return to their sins.
God cannot return us back to affliction after healing, he is a merciful God irrespective of our sins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.