Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid (30766 Views)

Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week / FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter / Ondo Crisis: Akeredolu Fires Sowore, Relieves Him Of His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by ugochukwufrenzy: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
cheesy

so that's one of the criteria of being a member of Apc?

Well it's not a suprise for most of us that already knew.
Apc is bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen.
you cannot effectively fight fulani herdsmen as an Apc member
it's a treasonable offence in Apc blood constitution and since Aketi has been violating the constitution for the sake of his people his membership is being threatened.
tell me one single Apc member that has criticized Fulani herdsmen and I'll show you a pregnant virgin.
from hope ozodimgba to Umahi even the useless so called Yoruba leader Tinubu.
no wonder an average yoruba hates the man so much (forget his urchins on nairaland)
how can a so called leader sacrifice his people just for an utopia presidency?

recently cows are seen in thousands trooping into Cross River because of Ayede defection.
Apc is a party of cows and vagabond terrorists.

You can't be Apc and be sane
na lie.

Buhari is a criminal terrorist.

God bless Aketi
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless igbos
God bless peaceful Hausas

May fire and brimstone scatter Tinubu urchins in the mighty name of Jesus
amen
dis your comment has to be one of the best I've read on nairaland,,so apt and incisive..I wish all those 30k bmo dingbats on this forum can borrow a leaf from your tree of wisdom,God bless you real good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by SILVERLINES: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

it's a treasonable offence in Apc blood constitution and since Aketi has been violating the constitution for the sake of his people his membership is being threatened.
tell me one single Apc member that has criticized Fulani herdsmen and I'll show you a pregnant virgin.
no wonder an average yoruba hates the man so much (forget his urchins on nairaland)

recently cows are seen in thousands trooping into Cross River because of Ayede defection.

na lie.

God bless Aketi
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless igbos

amen

Asa nnwayi-oma
E de vex ooooo

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Reference(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
It is better he remains in the APC to fight for his ideals.

I consider it a sign of immaturity that every time there are intraparty disputes there must be be a fracture. You simply donot win by running. Just like the threat of secession today. The future is not a given or sure bet. Look at Liberia and compare them with the blacks that decided to remain in the States. Who is better of today...

People who achieve lasting, novel, qualitative things stay and fight for them. There are no institutions, organisations or even nations for that matter of repute that had things smoothly. Liberty is not given, it is fought for and the easiest battles to win are those fought on the inside.

All of the most formidale empires of antiquity had one thing in common, implosion.

Mr Akeredolu should remain in the APC to reshape it and his legacy will be cemented. Once he leaves the narrative will change and the message will be lost in the cacaphony of political brickbats.

Idealists fight close quarters.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Abiboss: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Grace001:

The lives and interest of south westerners is greater than Akeredolu’s membership of APC.

Aketi will not trade the lives and interest of yoruba people for nonsense APC membership.

Our ancestral land isn’t for grazing, let the killer Fulani herdsmen get that to their cow watering brains.
But some of our southwest BMC keep bringing us down..

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Nweike190(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
I love Akeredolu.... And am A Deltan Igbo..

Amotolongbo:
Honestly speaking, Akeredolu is a fearless man who speaks the truth without minding whose ox is gored.

The Only Governor who could tell us that Garba Shehu was speaking for himself and the cabal, and not for Buhari. This surely gave the clue that those Garbage realeases were not from Buhari and Buhari isn’t aware of anything going in Nigeria and Aso Rock.

He is the first governor in the country to tell the Nigerian security agencies not to attach Gulak’s murder to IPOB (IPOB doesn’t know about the killing), something the 5 south eastern governors do not have the balls to say.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Grace001: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Abiboss:

But some of our southwest BMC keep bringing us down..

Those ones will meet their judgment.. Ódalè balè ku, ayè wòn oni rojù.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Jdbrasco2: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
He should be proactive and stop this massacring of innocent people in his state. Not all this talk talk.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by oaugraduate1234(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
All Fulani settlements should be burnt down.

The killers should be given death sentence.

All herdsman moving about with his cows will have them seized.

All Fulanis should be banned from coming into Southwest, Southeast and South South
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Deering1008: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
You are wicked �
Sammy07:
cool

Ondo state governor is always a talk and do (both positive and negative) governor, I've know him for that.
If he says he's quitting APC, he'll definitely do that.

A Quota system lawyer can't defeat the well educated sound lawyer undecided
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Unrated900(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
cheesy

na lie.

God bless Aketi
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless igbos

amen

The useless Tinubu would never support oduduwa republic
Because he knew the Hausa would never give power to him
Hence he has to be loyal to them due to him wanting to take over power come 2023
Useless man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by snowball11(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
dre11:
Herdsmen crisis: Akeredolu’s membership of APC threatened over clash with presidency, others

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/06/herdsmen-crisis-akeredolus-membership-of-apc-threatened-over-clash-with-presidency-others/

And you wonder how a party came into power in 2015 and all of a sudden; boom,.........things began to fall apart all over Nigeria and the center can no longer hold anymore! undecided

Such a devilish party from the pit of hell!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by kolmart: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Only Akeredolu and Orthom are the voice of the voiceless among the governors in Nigeria
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Comedian2019: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Leave the evil party and join PDP. Simple as ABC
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Oracleforce: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Grace001:

The lives and interest of south westerners is greater than Akeredolu’s membership of APC.

Aketi will not trade the lives and interest of yoruba people for nonsense APC membership.

Our ancestral land isn’t for grazing, let the killer Fulani herdsmen get that to their cow watering brains.

Akeredolu is not like Tinubu and his wife who are bent on trading the Yoruba interest on the altar of their political ambition for the Fulani government

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by jaxxy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Xscape1993:
APC is the main problem of Nigeria and Nigerians at the moment.

Now I seriously think we should have just continued with Pdp and hope for better days.

Apc is a gross mistake I wish I never made.

No matter what diezani and Jonathan can never be this wicked and useless. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by SolexOlenin(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
I love this man! He's got deadly response for each of them, even the President Buhari proclaimed AGF was taught;

"the distinction between a legitimate business that is not in anyway injurious and a certain predilection for anarchy."

I call this one a true leader! Thank you so much for saying what others can not say. God bless you Sir. Nigerians, especially the youth, appreciate your honesty.

So many governors have failed! The southeastern governors are a bunch disgrace. Their personal ambitions has overridden their oat of office. The blood of the innocents will judge them..
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by realray(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
baba plz stand ur ground and don't be like Esau who sold his birth right and generation just for a plate of food, and God Almighty will back you up.... no shaking
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by bizzibodi(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Puck APC! what is progressive about APC.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by samdaisi: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Can the opposition party rise up from their slumbering and support Aketi, well I learn that they have broke looking for the cut short. Can the easterner and South South governors support too.
Na wa ooooo
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Xscape1993(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
jaxxy:

Now I seriously think we should have just continued with Pdp and hope for better days.

Apc is a gross mistake I wish I never made.

No matter what diezani and Jonathan can never be this wicked and useless. undecided
God bless you my dear.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by focus7: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari should know this Ondo state can do without APC, the question is can APC do without Ondo state. Akeredolu should not rescind his stance on herdsmen, if APC want him leave we all we leave with him.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by roscoman: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Elizabeth018:
Am in need of a favour please for the sake of God, i never knew a day like this will come when i will solicit for help online like this, please come to my rescue please, and may Almighty God in his power continue to be always granting all your financial request that will enable you to be always meeting all the financial demands in your lifetime amen

I had a premature baby delivery please and the baby spent 3 months in the incubator, and we have spent all our savings on the baby in the hospital on, blood transfusions, scans, x-rays and drugs, and lucky the baby has been discharged and our bill is #250,000 we try to raise, #190,000 and now left with nothing on us again, help us raise the remain hospital bill so i can take my baby, even if it's 1k please this is not a scam attempt, i can be called on a video call so you can see me and the baby and you can also speak to the hospital doctors and nurses on a video call and may God will bless you in an multiples and uncountable ways and you will never find yourself to be facing what will be very difficult and very hard for you to overcome in your entire lifetime amen,

This my contact please 09045886084 and this my account please in case of anything please Gtbank, 06 14 55 24 48 Elizabeth Jacob

Madam,

I read your write-up and I feel concerned. Unfortunately I can't help financially. But let me give you a clue how on how you can get help provided you can visit the address below:

Felix King Foundation.
Address: 4, Jolly Star Close,
Allen Avenue, Ikeja.
Lagos.
Nigeria.

Take a bus going to Allen Avenue, Ikeja. Drop at First Bank Bus Stop, asked of the above named address. When you get there, ask of Mr. Felix. If you see him explain your issue to him, please go with your baby or pictures, videos to justify your claimes.

May God help you,.ma.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by jalodo2: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Elizabeth018:
Am in need of a favour please for the sake of God, i never knew a day like this will come when i will solicit for help online like this, please come to my rescue please, and may Almighty God in his power continue to be always granting all your financial request that will enable you to be always meeting all the financial demands in your lifetime amen

I had a premature baby delivery please and the baby spent 3 months in the incubator, and we have spent all our savings on the baby in the hospital on, blood transfusions, scans, x-rays and drugs, and lucky the baby has been discharged and our bill is #250,000 we try to raise, #190,000 and now left with nothing on us again, help us raise the remain hospital bill so i can take my baby, even if it's 1k please this is not a scam attempt, i can be called on a video call so you can see me and the baby and you can also speak to the hospital doctors and nurses on a video call and may God will bless you in an multiples and uncountable ways and you will never find yourself to be facing what will be very difficult and very hard for you to overcome in your entire lifetime amen,

This my contact please 09045886084 and this my account please in case of anything please Gtbank, 06 14 55 24 48 Elizabeth Jacob
serial scammer, na true u dont know a day like this will come. U can call d number if u av time to waste, (elizabethhh247, plus plenty other monikers. Na wa o, premature babies is ur next line. He deleted many posts on d elizabethhh 247 monilker. Elizabeth jacos has been bursted many times.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Lama70(m): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Of what relevance is the APC to Nigerians now? Party that supports:
Rigging
Herdsmen attacks
Banditry
Ethnic cleansing
And many more...supporter of APC PARTY. Shit.y!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by ityP(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
cheesy

na lie.

God bless Aketi
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless igbos

amen

Best nairaland comment I've seen in a long while. Very succinctly put

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by richmanrichard: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
This is d best piece i ve read since this month.So this is the brain behind the open grazing ban delivered by 17governors meeting at asaba.Good to know atleast that all d cowards governors have a fearless somebody to lead them.Abokis are in severe pains.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Eriokanmi: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
cheesy

na lie.

God bless Aketi
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless igbos

amen
So, you meant that guy dey send you PMs? grin

Oya, gist me nah wink

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Gjmff: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
To hell with the Presidency
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by chiedozie198100: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Honestly speaking, Akeredolu is a fearless man who speaks the truth without minding whose ox is gored.

The Only Governor who could tell us that Garba Shehu was speaking for himself and the cabal, and not for Buhari. This surely gave the clue that those Garbage realeases were not from Buhari and Buhari isn’t aware of anything going in Nigeria and Aso Rock.

He is the first governor in the country to tell the Nigerian security agencies not to attach Gulak’s murder to IPOB (IPOB doesn’t know about the killing), something the 5 south eastern governors do not have the balls to say.

He's married to an Igbo woman
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by UNUKHASO: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
He explained that true federalism goes beyond resource control, adding: “It is the fundamental of how we develop as a people. We should not say because these people are backward, then, you bring everybody to the same starting line. A country must allow its people to develop at their pace.”HE WAS MADE THE AGF BECAUSE OF THE SERVICE HE RENDERED TO THE PRESIDENT DURING HIS TRIAL TIME FROM TRIBUNAL TO COURT OF APPEAL TAKING THE PRESIDENT IN IS OWN CAR TO COURT TO AND FRO PEOPLE FORGET HISTORY TOO SOON BECAUSE OF THE HARDSHIP
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Ceenacks(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Why cant westerners and easterners combine against this fight, and later go on their separate ways too.

This nation as one is really not working. Dnt wait till fulani attack. Start chasing them away.

You easily identify them, yet you allow them in ur states, just because they dont carry arms in the day time.

You still know they are the same people..

Funny us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) / 49 House Members Decamp To APC / New Photo Of Aisha Buhari (adorable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.