Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died (2564 Views)

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by SATANICALLY666: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2021
How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died | Sahara Reporters.

He conducted a service yesterday evening. He had been sick for two days. He decided to go to the hospital after the evening programme.

The Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Joshua, better known as Prophet TB Joshua, died on the way to the hospital, SaharaReporters has gathered.

"He conducted a service yesterday evening. He had been sick for two days. He decided to go to the hospital after the evening programme. He died on the way to the hospital," a source told Saharareporters.

The church and his family have not officially announced his death. He was 57. Joshua was born on June 12, 1963, in Arigidi, Akoko axis of Ondo State. Plans were underway for his 58th birthday, which is six days away.

News of his demise became a trend on social media in the early hours of Sunday as many Nigerians took turns to mourn the late prophet.

The cause of his death was not immediately disclosed, but sources told Saharareporters he fell ill two days ago. His body is believed to have been deposited at General Hospital in Isolo, Lagos.

TB Joshua's megachurch runs the popular Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos, followed by many Christians worldwide.

Joshua is famous across Africa, Europe and America. His YouTube channel, Emmanuel TV, had over 1,000,000 subscribers and was the world's most viewed Christian ministry on the platform before it was suspended.

TB JOSHUA AT 58: Important Birthday Message!

"Happy Birthday to you! Viewers all over the world, June 12th is around the corner. As you know, I am a man of the people. So, the wound of one is the wound of all. pic.twitter.com/W0xYAzmUsw

— TB Joshua (@SCOANTBJoshua) June 3, 2021

A rights group had filed a complaint after reviewing videos showing the preacher conducting prayers to "cure" gay people.

He is well known for his controversial prophecies such as the Ghana terror attack, US presidential election, coronavirus and his influence in African politics. He recently predicted Nigeria would remain one despite instability in different parts of the country.

He recently wrote on his Facebook page about plans to celebrate his 58th birthday.

He said, "As things stand, you may have realised it will not be easy for me to celebrate my birthday under the present circumstances. Some of the people who want to come are troubled by the situation all over the world. We see their fear and their worry. I feel their pain; I feel their worry.

"Therefore, let us dedicate this day to prayer and fasting. Don't forget the needy. By the grace of God, more birthdays are ahead. God bless you! Emmanuel. Jesus is Lord! Happy Birthday."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/06/how-popular-nigerian-televangelist-tb-joshua-died

1 Like

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Xpol: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP. It’s inevitable, Bad, Good, Handsome, Beautiful and Ugly persons will all die and decay. The misery around it is that no one knows where, when and how it’ll happen. Just keep doing good even if you don’t believe in heaven at least people will be saying good things about you after you’ve gone.
Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Emmyset2: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace prophet of our time.... though is hard to type this
Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by DonMarkuzi(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Doctor couldn't cure himself, to show all u gullibles- when ur time is up, absolutely nothing will save you.

2 Likes

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Osebanjo(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2021
It doesn't matter how he died. He's gone now. Pray good God rest him well.

1 Like

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by meolaniyi(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2021
I heard Nnamdi Kanu laid courses on him

1 Like

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by FarahAideed: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2021
He conducted a service yesterday evening. He had been sick for two days. He decided to go to the hospital after the evening programme. He died on the way to the hospital," a source told Saharareporters.

All the tell tale signs of that Astrazeneca thing ....Did he take it?

1 Like

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by xana101: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2021
What a life we live in. A life were everything we do ends here. Vanity upon vanity everything is vanity.

1 Like

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Amotolongbo(f): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2021
FarahAideed:

All the tell tale signs of that Astrazeneca thing ....Did he take it?
Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Osebanjo(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2021
DonMarkuzi:
Doctor couldn't cure himself, to show all u gullibles- when u time is up, nothing can be done
What exactly are you on about? Every living soul shall taste death irrespective.
Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Osebanjo(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2021
meolaniyi:
What is nnamdi kanu? If his *courses* is anything, all his kinsmen should have become pigs by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by seborrhic: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Most probably had been suffering from some serious, possibly terminal ailment,but decided to hide it or keep it away from his fellowers and the public,in order to appear stronger than ordinary mortals and not the ordinary human being he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2021
Everyman has his time like plants planted our time to be harvested or uprooted will come all that matters is whether or not you bore good fruit

and to the op

what kind of moniker is that......signing out
Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Skillsnigeria: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Die well my one and able preacher/pastor. We love you, you will always be in our heart

1 Like

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Golan007: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2021
meolaniyi:

Yeah, I heard the late Nnamdi Kanu cursed his own parents and ekuke.

1 Like

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by kettykin: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2021
meolaniyi:

I read where he cursed him this past week
Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Kobojunkie: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

The Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Joshua, better known as Prophet TB Joshua, died on the way to the hospital, SaharaReporters has gathered.

"He conducted a service yesterday evening. He had been sick for two days. He decided to go to the hospital after the evening programme. He died on the way to the hospital," a source told Saharareporters.
His family members should go get tested oo!. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Kobojunkie: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2021
Osebanjo:
It doesn't matter how he died. He's gone now. Pray good God rest him well.
It matters how he died so those who are still alive don't end up following him soon after. undecided

Abeg, make una stop producing this una brain fart and begin properly engaging that engine you call a brain engine for better. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2021
angry
Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Golan007: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It matters how he died so those who are still alive don't end up following him soon after. undecided

Abeg, make una stop producing this una brain fart and begin properly engaging that engine you call a brain engine for better. undecided

The engine would knock.

That is if it hasn't already.

1 Like

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by JeffreyJunior: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2021
I hope he didn't die of covid because it will be foolishness since the vaccine is out and accessible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Golan007: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I hope he didn't die of covid because it will be foolishness since the vaccine is out and accessible.

More than likely.
Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Kobojunkie: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
It is a possibility ! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by LordLugard1: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2021
God knows the truth

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by caleboxylic: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2021
JeffreyJunior:

Where do we take the vaccine? They are yet to make it public?
Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Osebanjo(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:

You know how people with HIV/AIDS died but how have you stopped others from following. I think you have more than that issue with my comment. Come out clean.

1 Like

Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Johnnyessence(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ to the God's general. You will be greatly missed.
Re: How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Osebanjo:
You know how people with HIV/AIDS died but how have you stopped others from following. I think you have more than that issue with my comment. Come out clean.
By educating those still alive on tests and possible treatments available to help keep them from dying. undecided

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Died For Our Sins,then Came Back To Life,wouldn't That Break The Deal? / Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? / Download WOFBEC 2024 Messages By Apostle Arome Osayi And Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.