Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,805 members, 7,798,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Opportunity To Get Free Shiba Token Airdrop For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Opportunity To Get Free Shiba Token Airdrop For Free (503 Views)

Celo Token Airdrop Event: Claim Yours Now. Image Proofs / Earn Raresea Nft Airdrop For Free / Safe Shiba Token Is Launched, Read About It And Consider Buying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Get Free Shiba Token Airdrop For Free by ykgold29(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2021
Are you interested in getting free Shiba token?
Then the opportunity is here as they are giving out airdrop currently at the moment. All you need is just a telegram account and your Shiba wallet address. It just started 3days ago and will be ending soon. Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity. Get the link in my signature below.
Re: Opportunity To Get Free Shiba Token Airdrop For Free by Hisincrease: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2021
While you are here, If you have not received Jesus Christ as your LORD or you are still living in sin, just say these words aloud:

Dear Jesus Christ, I believe you are the Son of God. I believe you died for my sins, you were raised on the third day for my Justification. I receive you today as my LORD and personal Saviour, thank you for saving me. Amen.

Let me pray for you: I decree that the power of sin is broken over your life, and that you begin to walk in the newness of life. I declare favour on your head, increase to your hands and speed to your feet. Be empowered for God in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Opportunity To Get Free Shiba Token Airdrop For Free by Reggaemich(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
ykgold29:
Are you interested in getting free Shiba token?
Then the opportunity is here as they are giving out airdrop currently at the moment. All you need is just a telegram account and your Shiba wallet address. It just started 3days ago and will be ending soon. Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity. Get the link in my signature below.
the link is not going

I need a step by step process to claim the shiba airdrop

(1) (Reply)

Discover How to Cut-Off Your Data Expenses & Earn Data Instead (Proof Available) / Opportunity With Reesea Airdrop / Opay, The Finance App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.