Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? (50353 Views)

We Thank GOD For Nairaland. Testimonies; How Has NL Touched Your Life? / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Orubebe01: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2021
It is no longer need that the popular prophet has gone to be with the Lord. Hi earthly ministry touched many lives both young and old.
I never had the opportunity of seeing him face to face but his ministry touched me positively especially in the area of humility. He taught me to be humble no matter whatever I think I have.
His ministry also taught me to me to help those in need too.

Feel free to tell us what you learnt from this great prophet.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by doggedfighter(f): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
He didn't touch my life in anyway because I'm irreligious.

His simplicity and quiet nature is amazing and I really love that about him.

Sometimes his media crew concocts videos alot grin

But I like the fact that he understands corporate social responsibility.

He takes from the people and gives back too

as a philanthropist unlike the other big G.O

thieves that keep acquiring and building empires for themselves and their children.

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Professorcplus(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
It still look like a dream to ear about his death....

Even though I know there are many controversial issues surrounding his ministry, but one thing... Each time I watched his Emmanuel TV, it makes me feel good, I just smile and feel lively even deep down within me I know the real truth.
-His humanitians work, philanthropy work, service to God. Oh gosh, he put smile in me just as he did to millions of people across the globe.

Either rich, poor, old, young, black, white Las law everyone will taste death so live life and impact, don't just exist.

RIP

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by FalseProphet1(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Well I won't really say much because the whole Nairaland community can bear me witnesses that all my prophesies are 100% accurate. I've know prophet Joshua since my secondary School days and I along with everyone on this forum can attest to the fact that I'm a much greater prophet than he was.

This I have seen.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by UncleKoboko: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Rude shock!

I'm not a christain but the man fascinates and inspires me a lot....
-His sense of humility and humbleness.
-His love for humanity.
-His philanthropic works etc.
Every life shall taste death!

RIP TB Joshua.
Your legacy lives on.
Emmanuel!

178 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by heybeebugatty(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace... his humanitarian support was second to none among pastors in Nigeria

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by UncleKoboko: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021

Even with all the controversies and rumours that surrounds him, especially the ones that were peddled by jealous christains, I never stopped liking the man, even as I'm not a christain.

TB Joshua on his own is the biggest tourist attractions of this country.
Such a great loss to the country.

WHY HAS THAT COW NORTHERN PRESIDENT NOT SAID ANYTHING?
BUT HE HAS CONGRATULATED KUMUYI ON HIS 80TH BIRTHDAY

May his soul rest in peace.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by godfirstawe: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
His simplicity and mingling with the poor.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Uncountable ways

6 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by bro4u: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Most of us like him cos of his generosity, we don't give a fvck whether he's genuine or fake... RIP Sir

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by ImDStar: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Great man

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Molake94(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Let testimony begins to floor this place

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by ODJ124(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
cry cry cry I really feel pained and saddened by his death... I almost became depressed..
His love, kindness and Generosity towards mankind will never be forgotten.. A philanthropist
Indeed... Heavily criticised by jealous pastors..

RIP sir..u forever remain in out heart...

Thread seen..

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP to him
I'm a muslem but I love his way of life
Woke up early to wish my girl a happy birthday day, log on to nairaland and saw d news
RIP to the man of God

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Davidonkonsults: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Nothing useful. Where is Jim Iyke's shoes?

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Bigshoe2028: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Sapa
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by FarahAideed: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
No encounter with ministry ...
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by cletz991(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
grin What have you seen?
FalseProphet1:
sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kokaine(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmm...

Ima try say nothing. The DA might play it in court.
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by karzyharsky(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Yy
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Humility

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by daddytime(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
What would happen if on June 12th, TB Joshua comes out on air to say he is risen, and his followers begin to release evidence of his predicting this and telling them that he's coming back and will always be with them?

Just thinking out loud.

28 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Martinez39s(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
His legacy of failed prophecies and sham miracles will never be forgotten.

26 Likes 3 Shares

It hasn't.

Next question please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by quinSonia(f): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
embarassed

I remember I used to watch all the Sunday service with my family

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by easynetsms(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
This is so sad

2 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by dermmy(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
I'll never forget his teachings on Love, charity and service to mankind. His humility and silence in the face of criticism and persecution from other jealous pastors who don't like the grace of God upon his life.

The beauty of life is not how happy you are but how happy others are because of you. - Prophet T. B Joshua

In all these things we are more than conquerors. Rest on great man of GOD.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by sunshineV(f): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2021
if tb joshua has in any way made life hard for nigerians, may his soul never rest in peace. may his soul scream for help and never receive

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by fidet1(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2021
In no way

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As A Beggar: The Real Story / Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.