Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? (50324 Views)

We Thank GOD For Nairaland. Testimonies; How Has NL Touched Your Life? / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by sammytovic(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2021
2nd to comment. His charity giving is a top notch

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Juicypamela(f): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2021
I'm just in pain right now

2 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by IamFINESSE: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2021
cheesy
cletz991:
grin What have you seen?
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by habsman(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2021
His unconditional humility.

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by topboss: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2021
CORONA VIRUS IS REAL...

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by BruncleZuma: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin

As comic relief (It's Sunday, I don't lie)

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by segebase(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
G
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
I just want to tell my fellow non-believers and atheists who have been going around abusing the late Joshua to stop being assholes, now is not the time.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by zadokchidi: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Always helping the poor

4 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Davidzy23(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
I simply loved his teachings.. What an humble man he was

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by TrackerXL: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Beta than being a lunatic begging for contract. You can ask Mbaka how that is done.

Martinez39s:
His legacy of failed prophecies and sham miracles will never be forgotten.

4 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by amazingspiderma: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
The Gospel is Simple. Just love God and you will learn how to love man. This is the core of his ministry.

4 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by zolajpower: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
angry
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Okortor: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
TB JOSHUA'S ministry taught me to be humble, his charity and giving to the poor was top notch.
I pray he made heaven.

4 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by adegoke4sure: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
No one criticizes the dead☠️☠️☠️
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Topmaike007(m): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
I just like this man to the point that I detest people that speak ill about him....

His teaching made me another person.. His contribution to Nigeria economy is seconded to none...

We will all meet oneday in Valhalla, you fought well as a warrior.

Rest well at the feet of Oldin sir.

Valar Morgulis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by IPIGSRMUMUS: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Only with fake prophecies. Nothing more.
RIP to the Yahoo Yahoo Pastor.

This should serve as a lesson to all you sheep that be worshipping your pastors like God.
No human is more special than others, nothing like man of God. All na scam, no one can see any future more than you can.

God listen to these SCAMMERS just like he will listen to you.
You don't need an Alfa or Pastor to pray to God.

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by ERockson: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Good man
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Amuluonyenaego: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Orubebe01:
It is no longer need that the popular prophet has gone to be with the Lord. Hi earthly ministry touched many lives both young and old.
I never had the opportunity of seeing him face to face but his ministry touched me positively especially in the area of humility. He taught me to be humble no matter whatever I think I have.
His ministry also taught me to me to help those in need too.

Feel free to tell us what you learnt from this great prophet.
You have said it all
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Angrygoat: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
It never did,my aunts driver died few days in 2014 when he drank tb Joshua's water,in 2014 my grandma who had spiritual attack from the enemy was taken to tb Joshua,he waved pass her and said there's nothing he can do. All those miracles u saw were all staged. Like real staged. Plus my so called uncles wife has become a brainwashed that she goes to church comes back by 8am and from thr its tb Joshua till Christmas comes.emmanuel TV won't allow boys rest. He may have died of health complications,however if tb Joshua was located abroad he no go die till let's say 90. Tho what I found odd was he gives them cash why always scatter the money,u go hear 218k,106k,112k. Why not round figure. Why always s after the money. I watched his program now and then but I never believed them..too staged and I used them dey catch cruise,same way apostle suleiman dey fake him own too. We are too gullible trapped here in nigeria.
I rem one video I watched of a woman who died and came back,and said God sent her to warn prophet tb Joshua,oyedepo and the rest . E do tay like 2 to 3 years back.like all those east african pastors them

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Okoyouth: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
We are waiting for news about TB J
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Marulean: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Giving back to the society
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by duro4real(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2021
May thy lord Forgive his short coming and grant him eternal rest.
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by semyman: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2021
For the gullibles only

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Arkivalfuto: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2021
His humility is second to non. A great philanthropist, lover of the poor and needy. He touches lives in so many ways. Good night my Prophet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Khachi1999(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Learnt a thing or two about giving from him

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by philipandrews: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2021
He made me understand and know how to be a better Christian and live my life for Christ alone without been discouraged by d seeing and doing of dis world, i will so much miss him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by amanda2013(f): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2021
God rest his soul. Forget about his failed prophecies or whatever, he really tried for many people. He you touched many lives through his charity foundation.

4 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Well I won't really say much because the whole Nairaland community can bear me witnesses that all my prophesies are 100% accurate. I've know prophet Joshua since my secondary School days and I along with everyone on this forum can attest to the fact that I'm a much greater prophet than he was.

This I have seen.

Beer parlour prophet na him you be.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by DonCortino: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2021
one of his miracles scared d shit outta me
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by doublecross(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2021
God was tired of his deceit and fake prophecies. Many more fake men of God should turn a new leaf today before the wrath of God falls on them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.