Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo (52754 Views)

2 APC Members Dead, 7 Injured, 3 Missing In Okerenkoko Boat Accident / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Solomon Dalung's Convoy Involved In Accident, 1 Dead, 19 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by ifeanyidavid: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2021
LordLugard1:
Kill them all, Security agents are people father, mother, uncle, brother, sister. Since Igbo are supporting them to be killed I will support the killing of anything in Igbo land. Kill all of them and stop arresting, just kill.

Kill everything.

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by mutvy: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Finally, the faces of the supporters will be unveiled

1 Like

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Gambit23: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
[s][/s]

SimplyLeo, is that u?

1 Like

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by unamamatoto: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
Gambit23:

SimplyLeo, is that u?
[/s]
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Truth2Life: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Unmask their identity, who are they? We want to know who they, tribe and everything about. Run a background check
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Abagworo(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2021
I take this news with a pinch of salt. 7 unknown gunmen with only 2 AK-47 and packed inside a bus coming to attack Police headquarters of all places. A lot of innocent people have been killed and gun placed by their side in Owerri. I pray this is not another one of those stunts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by unamamatoto: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
Truth2Life:
Unmask their identity, who are they? We want to know who they, tribe and everything about. Run a background check
[/s]
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by AutoChick4U(f): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Please stop killing our sons and husbands
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by maasoap(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Good. "innocent people" crew should stay away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Series2020: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2021
I think every a claimed human who hasn't witness war will never agitate for revolution either through separatist,cede and division.
What his happening in imo state now and the ends SARS is an atomic sign of revolution.
Pls let pray to God for greater and positive pictures of this great nation,those who represent us in various arms of govt in each state are Nigerians in one way and other.but God remove the pitiness,justice,likenes and fairness.to be sincere we av to change has a citizen before almighty God gives us a good and better leadership.
Let be wise
Look Syrian
Look at Palestine
Somalia
Sudan and south Sudan
Egypt
Lybian
Tunisia
Etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by ba7man(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Baawaa:

Nigeria police can lie like lai Muhammad grin grin grin grin
If they want to attack police headquarter, it is 8:15am they will start the attack, they are fooling themselves
What is the stipulated time to attack a police station??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by melodyisaac: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
The "they-are-innocent-and-armless" crew on their way right now.

Meanwhile, when ipob pigs said they manufactured guns, same crew cheered them up for attaining the highest ever military technology in the universe.
bro what exactly is your problem with ipob ?
Just take a minute to relax and think about how miserable your life is, over 20 of your kinsmen lost there dear lives in Iganga last night but you and your cohorts were no where to be found on that thread, here you are involving innocent IPOB on unknown gunmen issues. I wonder how much you were paid to sell your brain and soul to the devil
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by WEALTHYMII: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Terrorists are having a field day in the north?
Is arewa agenda not wonderful?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by unamamatoto: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
Series2020:
I think every a claimed human who hasn't witness war will never agitate for revolution either through separatist,cede and division.
What his happening in imo state now and the ends SARS is an atomic sign of revolution.
Pls let pray to God for greater and positive pictures of this great nation,those who represent us in various arms of govt in each state are Nigerians in one way and other.but God remove the pitiness,justice,likenes and fairness.to be sincere we av to change has a citizen before almighty God gives us a good and better leadership.
Let be wise
Look Syrian
Look at Palestine
Somalia
Sudan and south Sudan
Egypt
Lybian
Tunisia
Etc
[/s]
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sunday2021: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Kdon2:

Awon oloriburuku...they can capture unknown gunmen but can't catch killer herdsmen! Who are they fooling?
they are fooling your mother. I will advice the security personnels to just waste those useless terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Charlie2020(f): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Captured but still Unknown grin
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by simonsayz: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Known gun men searching for the unknown gunmen
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by LordVarys1: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2021
You captured 7 gun men yet you still called them unknown. How now?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2021
LordLugard1:
Kill them all, Security agents are people father, mother, uncle, brother, sister. Since Igbo are supporting them to be killed I will support the killing of anything in Igbo land. Kill all of them and stop arresting, just kill.

Kill everything.
u tink we are benues or the people of tiv....havent watched the video where ur army was running from unknown gunmen?tell ur army that all of them will die in biafra land...we will fight with everything we have....am asking all able bodied men in igboland to get a gun...we must defend our land
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by samwillyco1(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Hope UZODIMMA Weldon Sir
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sunday2021: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2021
nanauju:
Unknown gunmen na kukuma fulani bandits in disguise
then why are you crying whenever Buhari kill the fulani bandits?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sunday2021: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2021
IamRandy:
INNOCENT people tagged UGM?

THUNDER FIRE NIGERIAN Govt!!!!
Another fooool on the loose!
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by samwillyco1(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Over 50 (fifty) people where killed by Herdsmen in Ebonyi State but no one has been arrested for the crime, the present NIGERIAN Security Architecture is a DISASTER, no wonder terrorists were recruited into NIGERIAN ARMY that enjoyed KILLING of innocent Civilians.

My only happiness is that every soul must test death and must account to GOD according to our works while on Earth.

Finally South East Governors should continue KILLING their CITIZENS, while Northern Governors keeps on protecting their own CITIZENS.

LEADERSHIP IS THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by xelly: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Good news. let there be peace
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Kdon2: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Sunday2021:
they are fooling your mother. I will advice the security personnels to just waste those useless terrorists.

You lack respect for your parents as I can see from your comment
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sunday2021: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Vickym1:
They should keep capturing innocent people and be tagging them unknown gunmen
stale! Next time we will kill the idiot that is fcking you.
Every criminal is innocent in Igbo land.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by YouandiAllofus: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2021
LordLugard1:

Kill everything.
Please be positive. This is not how to comment on a topic with magnitude of sensitivity as high as this.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Kdon2: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

[s]Ori e ti baje danu. You for tell them make them dey look na, so that the gunmen go kill them and you go happy. Weyrey alaso. [/s]
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by legba1(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2021
No picture and you want me to take this tread serious.... NA LIE UNA DEY TALK,
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Conrod: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
The "they-are-innocent-and-armless" crew on their way right now.

Meanwhile, when ipob pigs said they manufactured guns, same crew cheered them up for attaining the highest ever military technology in the universe.
Wonderful,this news has giving you your life back since the ibarapa incident,no news like those from the east.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by sukar886: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2021
I don't believe all this,the best thing is to avoid owerri,cos the now arrest guys and tag them unknown gun men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.