Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo (52766 Views)

2 APC Members Dead, 7 Injured, 3 Missing In Okerenkoko Boat Accident / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Solomon Dalung's Convoy Involved In Accident, 1 Dead, 19 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

We understand what is going on... If you like believe.. innocent or not will die in Mass

Soon all Net work in some areas will be cuteoff..

You will understand govt magic... Unknown this and that ..
Soon no pictures, no information, no Media about some actions in SE. We don't even have Journalist not to talk of.

What nnamdi kanu is waiting for will happen in the darkest night...( Evil spirit)

The wisest man ever leaved on Earth did not go to any war. .. with all the enemies around Israel (king Solomon)

Be wise...

Nnamdi kanu is Antichrist and his working for the devil.

Inviting element of blood socking demons operating in Nigeria since into our land ..... To wipe out generation.

esn believe in juju jazz for protections
Hope God Almighty will hear there prayers.
And have mercy .

if king solomon was an igboman...seeing all these killing of his people he will go to war...was it nnamdi kanu that invited the fulani herdsmen to slaughtered more than 30 in ebonyi and rape babies as small as 2yrs old...wat is his offence?are u God to judge who is anti christ or not?u think God is a nigerian who dont think before acting?what has nnamdi kanu said that has not come to pass?even mandela during the apartheid regime ordered his followers to burn down gorvernment properties...but today u see mandela as an idol....my brother i tell u something the day igbos find mnk is he is no more...igbos will bleed cos all these our leaders dont have balls
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by nanauju(f): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
theTranslator:

You lied
Simple

You don't say things without proof

Go tell that one to your fellow BMCs

Adieus
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
mrvitalis:
Who noticed Nigerian police has stopped showing pics of captured " unknown gunmen " so that they won't burst their lies again for arresting innocent people ....

Please of your person no come back ...start the movement early ooh

Story story kill all of them. Terrorists should be buried no matter what label they cover themselves
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by theTranslator: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
nanauju:

Go tell that one to your fellow BMCs

Adieus
Me
BMC??
I'd rather die
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by StreetMedia: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
I learnt the super cop is in Imo...

He should be aware that IMO no be Abuja.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
if king solomon was an igboman...seeing all these killing of his people he will go to war...was it nnamdi kanu that invited the fulani herdsmen to slaughtered more than 30 in ebonyi and rape babies as small as 2yrs old...wat is his offence?are u God to judge who is anti christ or not?u think God is a nigerian who dont think before acting?what has nnamdi kanu said that has not come to pass?even mandela during the apartheid regime ordered his followers to burn down gorvernment properties...but today u see mandela as an idol....my brother i tell u something the day igbos find mnk is he is no more...igbos will bleed cos all these our leaders dont have balls

Where you there or hear say?
Go and sleep my friend.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 12:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Sharpsecret01:

Your people will even kill you before the so call Fulani headsman gets to you.

Does of you that can't even eat from your uncle and some members of your family. ...

Useless ram all die na die
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by egalitarianism: 5:10am On Jun 07, 2021
We need peace in the nooks and crannies of this country.

Everywhere is killing upon killing.

It's a great prevelleged from God for us to still be above The Earth surface
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Dozie32(m): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
The "they-are-innocent-and-armless" crew on their way right now.

Meanwhile, when ipob pigs said they manufactured guns, same crew cheered them up for attaining the highest ever military technology in the universe.

Lol.. See idiot and a homosexual wey dey call blessed Igbo people pigs grin
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Simplyleo: 6:26am On Jun 07, 2021
Dozie32:

Lol.. See idiot and a homosexual wey dey call blessed Igbo people pigs grin
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 6:32am On Jun 07, 2021
berrystunn:

Your people will even kill you before the so call Fulani headsman gets to you.

Useless ram all die na d[b]Does of you that can't even eat from your uncle and some members of your family. .[/b]ie
so how does not nigeria help us from those our uncles that we cant eat from?is nigeria protecting us from our uncles?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2021
berrystunn:

Where you there or hear say?
Go and sleep my friend.
but u beleved nnamdi kanu is working for anti christ wen u have not seen antichrist before....u turned urself to both God spokesman and judge...u tink say God na from ur zoo?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Bultwo: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2021
Kill the fucken Igbos!
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
so how does not nigeria help us from those our uncles that we cant eat from?is nigeria protecting us from our uncles?

Some of you have problem with the name Nigeria... But let me tell you Nigeria is just a name. Where too many bad , wicked evil
People from North ,East, west and south very very wicked, I mean very wicked and evil.

Let me shock you
Human parts dealers in SE and SS
Who is there victims?
Who is there major customers?

Answer
There victims are from SE and SS
There major customers are northerners.

Bandit, killers and kidnappers in the north
Who are there victims?

Answer
There major victims are from the north.

SW-
Ritualist in SW
Who are there major victims?

Answer
Majority are from SE.

Please do your investigation on this.

Blood socking demons operating every part of the country.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2021
Bultwo:
Kill the fucken Igbos!

Usu
Get the meaning and run mad
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2021
berrystunn:

Some of you have problem with the name Nigeria... But let me tell you Nigeria is just a name. Where too many bad , wicked evil
People from North ,East, west and south very very wicked, I mean very wicked and evil.

Let me shock you
Human parts dealers in SE and SS
Who is there victims?
Who is there major customers?

Answer
There victims are from SE and SS
There major customers are northerners.

Bandit, killers and kidnappers in the north
Who are there victims?

Answer
There major victims are from the north.

SW-
Ritualist in SW
Who are there major victims?

Answer
Majority are from SE.

Please do your investigation on this.

Blood socking demons operating every part of the country.

both the name nigeria and it people and leaders are evil....but thats not what we are talking....i still want to know why do u hate mnk?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
but u beleved nnamdi kanu is working for anti christ wen u have not seen antichrist before....u turned urself to both God spokesman and judge...u tink say God na from ur zoo?

Read
Do you agree with me that nnamdi kanu is a Jewish?

I'm sure you are a Christian right ?

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is not of God; and such is the spirit of Antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come, and even now already it is in the world.

Judaism emphasizes the Oneness of God and rejects the Christian concept of God came in human form...

Islam also reject that...
And too many group did not accept Christ as there Lord

The Christians call them Antichrist.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
both the name nigeria and it people and leaders are evil....but thats not what we are talking....i still want to know why do u hate mnk?

I don't hate him ..I hate the fact that his creating hate among Igbos... And other region that are not even northerners.

Too many igbos do not accept his ways
Doesn't mean they support the useless bad govt and insecurity.

Ipob feel if you are not in support means you are working for there so call enemies.
They ref. Those people as sabo , efulefu etc.

They are very aggressive and insulting.

You learn from history I think..
Non of those world power will ever bring war to there doorstep... Reason is to protect there women , kids, old people and the sick Including there property and future generations.

NK brought war to our doorstep... Without considering the old , the sick , kids and woman... Future Leaders (kids) dropping out of school... I'm not talking about property or business.

Let me tell you the reason why
Nnamdi want to engage military on gun battle so he can show case to U.S Congress the massacre army did to armless Biafra people just to win more sympathy.

Last year nnamdi kanu lost 1m dollars trying to lobby Congress. Now another 300m naira on the pipe line just to lobby... But he need to back it with genocide from Nigeria govt to win sympathy.

He wanted to hijack endsars for this but he failed.... You had him giving his men instructions to kill security personnel and behead them.

He made a statement
If you have to die for Biafra to come die..
We will kill them , they will kill us too and Biafra will come.

No problem but after whipping out large generation ... Young youth without wife and kids... Some family will be wiped for ever.

I already accept to be a coward and I'm running like a coward (nnamdi kanu) .
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
berrystunn:

I don't hate him ..I hate the fact that his creating hate among Igbos... And other region that are not even northerners.

Too many igbos do not accept his ways
Doesn't mean they support the useless bad govt and insecurity.

Ipob feel if you are not in support means you are working for there so call enemies.
They ref. Those people as sabo , efulefu etc.

They are very aggressive and insulting.

You learn from history I think..
Non of those world power will ever bring war to there doorstep... Reason is to protect there women , kids, old people and the sick Including there property and future generations.

NK brought war to our doorstep... Without considering the old , the sick , kids and woman... Future Leaders (kids) dropping out of school... I'm not talking about property or business.

Let me tell you the reason why
Nnamdi want to engage military on gun battle so he can show case to U.S Congress the massacre army did to armless Biafra people just to win more sympathy.

Last year nnamdi kanu lost 1m dollars trying to lobby Congress. Now another 300m naira on the pipe line just to lobby... But he need to back it with genocide from Nigeria govt to win sympathy.

He wanted to hijack endsars for this but he failed.... You had him giving his men instructions to kill security personnel and behead them.

He made a statement
If you have to die for Biafra to come die..
We will kill them , they will kill us too and Biafra will come.

No problem but after whipping out large generation ... Young youth without wife and kids... Some family will be wiped for ever.

I already accept to be a coward and I'm running like a coward (nnamdi kanu) .

why not take up the challenge if kanu is not doing it well....we will support u but if u cant take up the challenge just keep shut and watch....yes kanu said they will kill us we will kill them at the end biafra will come....before ipob and mnk havent they been killing u?be sincere....the people that was killed in kebbi and oyo state was it mnk that caused it....with mnk they will kill u..without mnk they will still kill u....so why not kukuma fight and die
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
berrystunn:

Read
Do you agree with me that nnamdi kanu is a Jewish?

I'm sure you are a Christian right ?

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is not of God; and such is the spirit of Antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come, and even now already it is in the world.

Judaism emphasizes the Oneness of God and rejects the Christian concept of God came in human form...

Islam also reject that...
And too many group did not accept Christ as there Lord

The Christians call them Antichrist.

israelis are jews just like mnk.....and israel is Gods own country...are u trying to tell me all of them are anti christ?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
israelis are jews just like mnk.....and israel is Gods own country...are u trying to tell me all of them are anti christ?

You are a mugu ...
You don't read your Bible.
The Christians are Gods own people.
The Israel Jaws are Antichrist.
They don't believe in Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior.

NK is working for the blood socking demons operating in Nigeria...all in the name of Biafra... non believe in Jesus Christ.

Take for example ESN believe in juju jazz for protections.

Too many young Ipob members in the East do not go to church , They now believe in the gods of there land ... Which they always go for consultations.
Evil spirit
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
why not take up the challenge if kanu is not doing it well....we will support u but if u cant take up the challenge just keep shut and watch....yes kanu said they will kill us we will kill them at the end biafra will come....before ipob and mnk havent they been killing u?be sincere....the people that was killed in kebbi and oyo state was it mnk that caused it....with mnk they will kill u..without mnk they will still kill u....so why not kukuma fight and die

Hahahah you don't understand political game going on in the north and part of west ..
Too many are security volt cashout. ..

The killing in the north who are the victims?.. northerners have killed there self more then ever.

Igbos in the north did run back home for safety?
What is nnamdi kanu business in North killing there self and the killing in the West...

He came with Propaganda that Fulani headsman are hiding in our Forest waiting for order to start killing people.
He created ESN.. please where did they have any gun battle with the so call Fulani in the forest??

I told you his game plan already..... A lot is going on now in that region.. he might not have any video proof to show case to Congress.

Soon they will cuteoff network provider in that region... Evil spirit.

Our Journalist are useless like the govt
Journalist can't run investigation...

Things are very expressive in that region now
You will not understand... insecurity Soon all bank will close ... Then business will pack off, school etc
What is the faith of the poor old men and women... What is the faith of the sick people, pregnant women, kids etc . Feel there pain think about it for a sec.
Who lose ?

We will kill them , they will kill us....
You kill a soldier that sign to die.

I'm sorry ...
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2021
berrystunn:

Hahahah you don't understand political game going on in the north and part of west ..
Too many are security volt cashout. ..

The killing in the north who are the victims?.. northerners have killed there self more then ever.

Igbos in the north did run back home for safety?
What is nnamdi kanu business in North killing there self and the killing in the West...

He came with Propaganda that Fulani headsman are hiding in our Forest waiting for order to start killing people.
He created ESN.. please where did they have any gun battle with the so call Fulani in the forest??

I told you his game plan already..... A lot is going on now in that region.. he might not have any video proof to show case to Congress.

Soon they will cuteoff network provider in that region... Evil spirit.

Our Journalist are useless like the govt
Journalist can't run investigation...

Things are very expressive in that region now
You will not understand... insecurity Soon all bank will close ... Then business will pack off, school etc
What is the faith of the poor old men and women... What is the faith of the sick people, pregnant women, kids etc . Feel there pain think about it for a sec.
Who lose ?

We will kill them , they will kill us....
You kill a soldier that sign to die.

I'm sorry ...
guy ur talk don dey vex me...u talk as if u are not current....just recently more than 30 people was killed and girls as little as two years old was raped in ebonyi....what of the ones killed by northerners in enugu?guy this country is built on lies and deceit...since 1960 there has never been a time nigeria is in peace..theres no unity and the bible said any house that is not united cannot stand....my brother nigeria cannot stand..wat is the faith of sick and poor people now...lets stop pretending nigeria is not at war...all the things happening in nigeria today is not different from a country at war....my guy stop being a coward. If u cant defend ur mother farher and brothers pack ur things now and go to seme or ghana...becos very soon we will start taking down all those saboteurs in our midst pointing fingers for this zoo army....to get our freedom we must get rid of those our sabo brothers....as they say rat wey dey house na him dey tell rat wey dey outside say fish dey inside house..as for Nigeria army dem small...na just esn dey worry them like this...the real biafran army is coming
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2021
berrystunn:

You are a mugu ...
You don't read your Bible.
The Christians are Gods own people.
The Israel Jaws are Antichrist.
They don't believe in Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior.

NK is working for the blood socking demons operating in Nigeria...all in the name of Biafra... non believe in Jesus Christ.

Take for example ESN believe in juju jazz for protections.

Too many young Ipob members in the East do not go to church , They now believe in the gods of there land ... Which they always go for consultations.
Evil spirit

church church church church..ah ah...nigeria has more churches than rome and israel put together and these are places christianity originated from taught....none of the fucking men of God could speak on the killings going on in the country..in the top 10 richest men of God we have 5 nigerians in there....one of our problem today in this country is religion...are u telling me all muslims will go to hell because they dont believe in christ...even in christianity every church still have different doctrines..so which one correct cause all of them cannot be correct...if u like critize mnk...i dont care and from today my 10% no longer goes to the church but ipob...today i denounce my christianity cos of u..people like u are not mearnt to be Christian's
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
guy ur talk don dey vex me...u talk as if u are not current....just recently more than 30 people was killed and girls as little as two years old was raped in ebonyi....what of the ones killed by northerners in enugu?guy this country is built on lies and deceit...since 1960 there has never been a time nigeria is in peace..theres no unity and the bible said any house that is not united cannot stand....my brother nigeria cannot stand..wat is the faith of sick and poor people now...lets stop pretending nigeria is not at war...all the things happening in nigeria today is not different from a country at war....my guy stop being a coward. If u cant defend ur mother farher and brothers pack ur things now and go to seme or ghana...becos very soon we will start taking down all those saboteurs in our midst pointing fingers for this zoo army....to get our freedom we must get rid of those our sabo brothers....as they say rat wey dey house na him dey tell rat wey dey outside say fish dey inside house..as for Nigeria army dem small...na just esn dey worry them like this...the real biafran army is coming

Hahahaha how old are you ?
Make I shock you?
Soon you will stop hearing (news)or seeing pictures from what is going on in that region what they're doing to both innocent and non .
We will kill them , they will kill us. Very funny hahahahah

Keep deceiving your self with Biafra army coming soon .

Ipob hate to hear Propaganda... Meanwhile one of there greatest element is propaganda.

Ipob anyone that is not supporting you guys is your enemy hahahahah .
We neutral group are more in numbers..
Watching all you wicked spirit.

We always imagine a Nigeria without some stupid group of people like, Boko Haram, bandit, kidnappers, Fulani headsman, ipob, buhari, nnamdi kanu. Human parts dealers, ritualist. APC , PDP. ESN.
Brainwash people like you ..

Please you guys should kill each other... We are waiting.

Usu
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
church church church church..ah ah...nigeria has more churches than rome and israel put together and these are places christianity originated from taught....none of the fucking men of God could speak on the killings going on in the country..in the top 10 richest men of God we have 5 nigerians in there....one of our problem today in this country is religion...are u telling me all muslims will go to hell because they dont believe in christ...even in christianity every church still have different doctrines..so which one correct cause all of them cannot be correct...if u like critize mnk...i dont care and from today my 10% no longer goes to the church but ipob...today i denounce my christianity cos of u..people like u are not mearnt to be Christian's

Yes, you be nnamdi kanu mugu naa
He was scammed 1m dollars last year trying to lobby u.s Congress.
Another 300m naira is on the pipe line this year to lobby Congress.

You want proof?

Hahahaha mugu everywhere.

cash out all the way forward. ... Keep your 10% coming worldwide.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
berrystunn:

Yes, you be nnamdi kanu mugu naa
He was scammed 1m dollars last year trying to lobby u.s Congress.
Another 300m naira is on the pipe line this year to lobby Congress.

You want proof?

Hahahaha mugu everywhere.

cash out all the way forward. ... Keep your 10% coming worldwide.

nnamdi kanu is a human and can be scammed....havent any of ur pastors who claim to hear from God been scammed?even hushpuppi scammed epl....american gorvernment have been scammed...so whats so special about scamming mnk?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
berrystunn:

Hahahaha how old are you ?
Make I shock you?
Soon you will stop hearing (news)or seeing pictures from what is going on in that region what they're doing to both innocent and non .
We will kill them , they will kill us. Very funny hahahahah

Keep deceiving your self with Biafra army coming soon .

Ipob hate to hear Propaganda... Meanwhile one of there greatest element is propaganda.

Ipob anyone that is not supporting you guys is your enemy hahahahah .
We neutral group are more in numbers..
Watching all you wicked spirit.

We always imagine a Nigeria without some stupid group of people like, Boko Haram, bandit, kidnappers, Fulani headsman, ipob, buhari, nnamdi kanu. Human parts dealers, ritualist. APC , PDP. ESN.
Brainwash people like you ..

Please you guys should kill each other... We are waiting.

Usu

u can only imagin it......u can change it
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
u can only imagin it......u can change it

We are waiting...
They will kill us , we will kill them grin grin

ESN believe and hope in juju jazz

They are going to kill army that already sign to die .

Army will kill ESN that are ready to die too and innocent people in Mass, get that into your low thinking Dumbass brainwash head.

What happens to sick old men and women, what happens to pregnant women unborn child, kids and poor people.

Any provision for them ?
Who will lose more?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
berrystunn:

We are waiting...
They will kill us , we will kill them grin grin

ESN believe and hope in juju jazz

They are going to kill army that already sign to die .

Army will kill ESN that are ready to die too and innocent people in Mass, get that into your low thinking Dumbass brainwash head.

What happens to sick old men and women, what happens to pregnant women unborn child, kids and poor people.

Any provision for them ?
Who will lose more?

have u ever thought about this....what if esn and ipob wins dis war....fulani are killing people in their number and u want us to kip quiet shey....the way u dey fear death tire me oo... As if u will not die again
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
nnamdi kanu is a human and can be scammed....havent any of ur pastors who claim to hear from God been scammed?even hushpuppi scammed epl....american gorvernment have been scammed...so whats so special about scamming mnk?

Mugu your dumbass and high level of brainwash needs medication.

Hahahaha wake Biafra is a scam that is the message.

If your Lord get scammed trying to lobby Congress.. and his giving you hope that Biafra will come ... You are a Mugu for life

We will kill them , they will kill us too
Who and who will they kill among us?

I wish you to die grin grin
I know you will say God forbid ... Nnamdi kanu Will do same.

Be Wise
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
berrystunn:

Mugu your dumbass and high level of brainwash needs medication.

Hahahaha wake Biafra is a scam that is the message.

If your Lord get scammed trying to lobby Congress.. and his giving you hope that Biafra will come ... You are a Mugu for life

We will kill them , they will kill us too
Who and who will they kill among us?

I wish you to die grin grin
I know you will say God forbid ... Nnamdi kanu Will do same.

Be Wise
wher u are running to u might have accident on the way....or even get kidnapped by bandits why running....i know u are coward who is scared of death....why not leave those who are men and pray for us to conquer....u think nigeria army are trained?how many war have they won?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return / Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109