Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo (52768 Views)

2 APC Members Dead, 7 Injured, 3 Missing In Okerenkoko Boat Accident / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Solomon Dalung's Convoy Involved In Accident, 1 Dead, 19 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

Who did ipob consult?
You just add people without consultations
No tribe is Happy.. with ipob
Some Igbo are not too, for forcing them to be part of your useless movement.. hijack the voice of the Igbos.. through the poor max

Because of Fulani headsman you guys are running from Nigeria... They are small element and case ...

You will see real issue and case later with SS
Then you will understand what consultations means..
we have never had problem with SS and never will....cos they are our brothers and sisters...we inter marry...almost share the same customs and tradition...religious aspect 90% are christians same with igbos...now those are the things that unite a people....religion,culture,and language....theres nothing like south south....why dont u have north north or west west?...cmumu.....we dont need to consult anyone to draw our biafra map the way it is as of old....if u dont like the map and u dont want to be part of it kindly do that in referendum..who did nigeria consult before joining fulanis in this ...can u go from south to south?..hijack the voice of the people?who is the voice of the people?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

Who did ipob consult?
You just add people without consultations
No tribe is Happy.. with ipob
Some Igbo are not too, for forcing them to be part of your useless movement.. hijack the voice of the Igbos.. through the poor max

Because of Fulani headsman you guys are running from Nigeria... They are small element and case ...

You will see real issue and case later with SS
Then you will understand what consultations means..
https://www.facebook.com/Julierico22/videos/213932093890540/ see how our monarchs are singinging nnamdi kanu praises
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
https://www.facebook.com/Julierico22/videos/213932093890540/ see how our monarchs are singinging nnamdi kanu praises

Hahahahaha what do you expect from his Kingsman?? With 2 carton of life... And hot drink... They will dance with praises,..

Please show me ijaw monarch singing and dancing for him
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
we have never had problem with SS and never will....cos they are our brothers and sisters...we inter marry...almost share the same customs and tradition...religious aspect 90% are christians same with igbos...now those are the things that unite a people....religion,culture,and language....theres nothing like south south....why dont u have north north or west west?...cmumu.....we dont need to consult anyone to draw our biafra map the way it is as of old....if u dont like the map and u dont want to be part of it kindly do that in referendum..who did nigeria consult before joining fulanis in this ...can u go from south to south?..hijack the voice of the people?who is the voice of the people?

You know people call Biafra online country.. this is the reason... You think this is about online typing and typing...

Go and do your investigation about those order region.. and all the Igbos leaving out Igbo land With investment.

Ipob still remains the voice of the poor Igbos.. and local once outside the country.
Who have nothing at home..
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

You know people call Biafra online country.. this is the reason... You think this is about online typing and typing...

Go and do your investigation about those order region.. and all the Igbos leaving out Igbo land With investment.

Ipob still remains the voice of the poor Igbos.. and local once outside the country.
Who have nothing at home..

are u richer than the Igbos protesting in u.k.germany france and the rest of the world?do u know something buhari has succesfully made ipob even more popular to the world with his twitter ban...atleast the whole world knows nigeria has banned twitter and if they check the reasons for banning twitter..all they see is mnk......buhari will give us biafra on a platter of gold
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

Hahahahaha what do you expect from his Kingsman?? With 2 carton of life... And hot drink... They will dance with praises,..

Please show me ijaw monarch singing and dancing for him

i will not show u cos even if i show u you will still ask for yoruba monarch or tell me they gave them bottle of drinks
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
are u richer than the Igbos protesting in u.k.germany france and the rest of the world?do u know something buhari has succesfully made ipob even more popular to the world with his twitter ban...atleast the whole world knows nigeria has banned twitter and if they check the reasons for banning twitter..all they see is mnk......buhari will give us biafra on a platter of gold

Do you know where I'm responding from ?
Those ipob boys in France and UK who don't have anything to show of in Nigeria...

90% are poor confirm they don't have a property anywhere in Nigeria. ..

Those that have property, like hotel .. etc don't take part... ask and Confirm .

In Nigeria those poor guys from Ebonyi and Aba .. are more in numbers, they don't even have Keke...or bike to show of.

Ask and Confirm .

Local once all believe..when Biafra comes it will look like UK , Paris and south Africa. And the passport will be free visa to fly anywhere..
This is there hope.

Ask and Confirm .
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
i will not show u cos even if i show u you will still ask for yoruba monarch or tell me they gave them bottle of drinks

I know those pay as you go level ....
Please send monarch that have level not 2 cartons of life level ...
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

I know those pay as you go level ....
Please send monarch that have level not 2 cartons of life level ...
thats the problem with u....kings are born..they are chosen by the gods....because of the white culture we now buy kings.all these ones u call big monarch use money work their way there...some of them are sponsored by the fulani's...let me tell u mnk doesnt need any fucking monarch to get biafra....like u said mnk has the voice of the poor people..but i tell u something today in nigeria the poor people are more in numbers than few rich people...dont worry the gospel is going on...radio biafra is very active....in 2014 we were few in number but u cant say the same now...more people are being brainwash...some yoruba people are now agitating for oduduwa...only time we tell....and we will stand the test of time
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

Do you know where I'm responding from ?
Those ipob boys in France and UK who don't have anything to show of in Nigeria...

90% are poor confirm they don't have a property anywhere in Nigeria. ..

Those that have property, like hotel .. etc don't take part... ask and Confirm .

In Nigeria those poor guys from Ebonyi and Aba .. are more in numbers, they don't even have Keke...or bike to show of.

Ask and Confirm .

Local once all believe..when Biafra comes it will look like UK , Paris and south Africa. And the passport will be free visa to fly anywhere..
This is there hope.

Ask and Confirm .
u kip calling people poor as if u are their God....never call anyone poor until he died poor....u told me last time u are in owerri and now u want to tell me u are overseas...wher are u typing from?yes they are poor as u said but they have hope...they believe in somtin....and they will keep working hard for that thing they believe in and who knows one day it might pay off....they believe in biafra like me....i dont care if u call me poor...if u have help your people to be rich also....u just dey make noise like one olowo...who u hep....see cointainer wey contain something no dey make too much noise
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
thats the problem with u....kings are born..they are chosen by the gods....because of the white culture we now buy kings.all these ones u call big monarch use money work their way there...some of them are sponsored by the fulani's...let me tell u mnk doesnt need any fucking monarch to get biafra....like u said mnk has the voice of the poor people..but i tell u something today in nigeria the poor people are more in numbers than few rich people...dont worry the gospel is going on...radio biafra is very active....in 2014 we were few in number but u cant say the same now...more people are being brainwash...some yoruba people are now agitating for oduduwa...only time we tell....and we will stand the test of time

Yes I agree with you the poor are more ... But they don't have self control.. one Rich man can control 500 with 1, 1k each... They believe anything coming from the mouth of the rich ...
Like you don't your people worship money .

Yoruba Christine and Yoruba Muslim are not same people... Sunday is a Christan... Go and check out the Yoruba Muslim, they hate the Igbos with passion there ways are different, they listen to there oba's and leaders... Do not trust them ...

2014 and now more members, I agree...but do you know the reason? More hardship more members...

My small cousin was a die hard members.. but 10th of January last year before the lockdown he got paid of 33m naira.. age 23..
His not talking about Biafra again... His too busy now ... I noticed he has changed and also drop old friends, his response has changed, behavior , etc .
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

Yes I agree with you the poor are more ... But they don't have self control.. one Rich man can control 500 with 1, 1k each... They believe anything coming from the mouth of the rich ...

Yoruba Christine and Yoruba Muslim are not same people... Sunday is a Christan... Go and check out the Yoruba Muslim, they hate the Igbos with passion there ways are different, they listen to there oba's and leaders... Do not trust them ...

2014 and now more members, I agree...but do you know the reason? More hardship more members...

My small cousin was a die hard members.. but 10th of January last year before the lockdown he got paid of 33m naira.. age 23..
His not talking about Biafra again... His too busy now ... I noticed he has changed and also drop old friends, his response has changed, behavior , etc .

so whats delaying the government from buying ipob members with 1k each instead of spending money on the deployment of soldiers and armoured tanks...thats expensive u know?why not just kukuma give them 1k and shut up mnk?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
u kip calling people poor as if u are their God....never call anyone poor until he died poor....u told me last time u are in owerri and now u want to tell me u are overseas...wher are u typing from?yes they are poor as u said but they have hope...they believe in somtin....and they will keep working hard for that thing they believe in and who knows one day it might pay off....they believe in biafra like me....i dont care if u call me poor...if u have help your people to be rich also....u just dey make noise like one olowo...who u hep....see cointainer wey contain something no dey make too much noise

I'm leaving in Paris since 2003
Have visited all part of Europe and UK...
I'm in Nigeria at the moment... since December... , I'm not rich , I'm not poor... just a normal guy self made ...
No point telling you...

Those that have nothing to lose carry the matter for head.

Non with good account balance... If there is he will be far away from the battlefield.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
so whats delaying the government from buying ipob members with 1k each instead of spending money on the deployment of soldiers and armoured tanks...thats expensive u know?why not just kukuma give them 1k and shut up mnk?

Not that way boy.. you know what I'm talking about...
This is not political activities.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

ia not about the Yoruba's hating igbo...we are not telling them to fight for us...infact we dont trust them....but we are sensitizing them on the need to fight oduduwa..and many of them are buying into it....u can see from the last protest in ekiti...like i said radio biafra is still active we are sensitizing more
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

Not that way boy.. you know what I'm talking about...
This is not political activities.
i dont know pls tell me
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

I'm leaving in Paris since 2003
Have visited all part of Europe and UK...
I'm in Nigeria at the moment... since December... , I'm not rich , I'm not poor... just a normal guy self made ...
No point telling you...

Those that have nothing to lose carry the matter for head.

Non with good account balance... If there is he will be far away from the battlefield.

bla bla bla......who ask u?whats my business if u leave in paris?oga make i see front joor
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

any proof?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
ia not about the Yoruba's hating igbo...we are not telling them to fight for us...infact we dont trust them....but we are sensitizing them on the need to fight oduduwa..and many of them are buying into it....u can see from the last protest in ekiti...like i said radio biafra is still active we are sensitizing more

Those in your useless map should be your business not Yoruba you don't even know...
Those you call efulefu.. should be your business more ... Not jumping into Nigeria matter...
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
bla bla bla......who ask u?whats my business if u leave in paris?oga make i see front joor

Biafra passport will give you free visa to Europe and America don't worry....

I understand your situation
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
i dont know pls tell me

With high level of brainwash , they need to be informed... And provide something that will keep there poor asss busy..

People like you that have high hopes... To fly with the passport.. no point because the level of brainwash no be here..
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

With high level of brainwash , they need to be informed... And provide something that will keep there poor asss busy..

People like you that have high hopes... To fly with the passport.. no point because the level of brainwash no be here..
so whats stopping them from brainwashing them or keep their ass busy...why send troops to kill them wen u can keep them busy
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

Biafra passport will give you free visa to Europe and America don't worry....

I understand your situation

see u see france....i laughed who people come to a faceless media like nairaland and claim what they aint....who dash monkey banana?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

Those in your useless map should be your business not Yoruba you don't even know...
Those you call efulefu.. should be your business more ... Not jumping into Nigeria matter...
we don pass here nah...why are u taking me back....our map remains as it is before 1914.....we wont change it unless a referendum is conducted and those who dont want to be biafra can gladly do that with a vote...we are not fighting them.....take a look at the map..it was drawn even before nigeria existed...go to wikipedia and check biafran map...its not nnamdi kanu website and its not an ipob site...stop being biased

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 12:09am On Jun 11, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
we don pass here nah...why are u taking me back....our map remains as it is before 1914.....we wont change it unless a referendum is conducted and those who dont want to be biafra can gladly do that with a vote...we are not fighting them.....take a look at the map..it was drawn even before nigeria existed...go to wikipedia and check biafran map...its not nnamdi kanu website and its not an ipob site...stop being biased

It's will shock you to know You guys will lose referendum in Anambra and Enugu...
Not to talk of non Igbo speaking tribe that hate Igbo more because of Ipob. ..
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 12:17am On Jun 11, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
see u see france....i laughed who people come to a faceless media like nairaland and claim what they aint....who dash monkey banana?

You think because I'm responding to you doesn't mean we are off the same level .

Check my profile when I joined naira land ... I'm sure you don't have phone then ... Not to talk of smart phone.

I'm sure you are jobless.. I can provide something for you in our export area of business. .
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 12:20am On Jun 11, 2021
Sharpsecret01:

See profile when I joined naira land..

Try to edit your registration date if is possible

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 12:21am On Jun 11, 2021
berrystunn:

You think because I'm responding to you doesn't mean we are off the same level .

Check my profile when I joined naira land ... I'm sure you don't have phone then ... Not to talk of smart phone.

I'm sure you are jobless.. I can provide something for you in our export area of business. .
how nairaland and france to relate now?....nairaland go show say u go france?if u like join nigeria from ur mothers womb wats my business with that
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 12:24am On Jun 11, 2021
berrystunn:

See profile when I joined naira land..

Try to edit your registration date if is possible
i can put united states as my location if i want to
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 12:26am On Jun 11, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
i can put united states as my location if i want to

Do you have phone 2011?
When did you start using phone... ?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 12:30am On Jun 11, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
how nairaland and france to relate now?....nairaland go show say u go france?if u like join nigeria from ur mothers womb wats my business with that

You don't know how to use phone...
You should have checked the IP used when doing the registration... 2011.

People like you nnamdi kanu opened there eyes.. what do you know..?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2021
berrystunn:

Do you have phone 2011?
When did you start using phone... ?

this one na childs talk....i have works to do...thNks and bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video / INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.