Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,690,251 members, 6,337,967 topics. Date: Monday, 14 June 2021 at 08:02 AM

See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) (6612 Views)

20 Shocking Discoveries About Human Body Parts / What Is The Name Of This Leaf? / Amazing Facts About The Human Body(with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by Nuelito: 9:40pm On Jun 06
Be mindful of the junks you eat on a daily.

Detoxify your body with this Natural Recipe
Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by HimName: 6:50am On Jun 07
Ocimum gratissimum
Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by Nuelito: 7:14am On Jun 07
G m
Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by Nuelito: 8:02am On Jun 07
Health is wealth
Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by Boyhood: 8:14am On Jun 07
AngelicBeing:
Like seriously, manhoood, womanhood, boyhood, buharihood, Obamahood, trumphood, una no dey taya with stories about joystick shocked
Wetin concern boyhood for this talk now, why you dey mention me here?
Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by Nuelito: 9:00am On Jun 07
Nuelito:
Experience has taught us that an impairment of the basic regulatory processes by Toxins can lead to the “regulatory freeze” which is typical in cancer.

➡️➡️Reduce Your Intake of Refined Sugar and Processed Foods.

➡️➡️ Eat Antioxidant-Rich Foods. ...

Be mindful of the junks you eat on a daily.

Detoxify your body with this Natural Recipe
Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by AngelicBeing: 9:09am On Jun 07
Boyhood:

Wetin concern boyhood for this talk now, why you dey mention me here?
Hahaha, Hian, no vex, Chai, nairaland.com full of plenty monikers grin
Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by Nuelito: 10:36am On Jun 07
It's good to always go natural ways
Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by DankemzI(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07
Is there any natural remedy for sleeplessness I hardly get 4 hours sleep in a night. Tag me when you write about it
Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by Nuelito: 5:51pm On Jun 07
DankemzI:
Is there any natural remedy for sleeplessness I hardly get 4 hours sleep in a night. Tag me when you write about it

Ok sir.....turn on my notifications

1 Like

Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by Nuelito: 7:04am On Jun 08
Good morning
Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by Nuelito: 4:03pm On Jun 08
Learn more
Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by Nuelito: 6:34am On Jun 09
Very effective
Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by chigomiced: 8:01am On Jun 10
Nuelito:

If you buy scent leaf plant from market women... after plucking the leaves..then you can plant the stick (Stem propagation)...it will germinate if the soil is fertile enough.

Thanks
Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by Nuelito: 9:00pm On Jun 10
Good evening
Re: See What Scent Leaf Does To The Human Body (pictures) by Nuelito: 8:56pm On Jun 11
It's good to always go natural ways

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Results 2019/2020 Is Out | JAMB Results Checker / Jamb/utme Use Of English Practise Questions / Gombe State University Admission List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.