Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware (1589 Views)

One Apple Leads To His Marriage. A Beautiful Story! / Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) / Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by advocatejare(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Who sends disbelievers astray?

Allah
مَنْ يَهْدِ اللَّهُ فَهُوَ الْمُهْتَدِى  ۖ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلْ فَأُولٰٓئِكَ هُمُ الْخٰسِرُونَ
"Whoever Allah guides - he is the [rightly] guided; and whoever He sends astray - it is those who are the losers."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 178)

مَنْ يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَا هَادِىَ لَهُۥ  ۚ وَيَذَرُهُمْ فِى طُغْيٰنِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ
"Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 186)

أَفَمَنْ زُيِّنَ لَهُۥ سُوٓءُ عَمَلِهِۦ فَرَءَاهُ حَسَنًا  ۖ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ يُضِلُّ مَنْ يَشَآءُ وَيَهْدِى مَنْ يَشَآءُ  ۖ فَلَا تَذْهَبْ نَفْسُكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسَرٰتٍ  ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ ۢبِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ
"Then is one to whom the evil of his deed has been made attractive so he considers it good [like one rightly guided]? For indeed, Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. So do not let yourself perish over them in regret. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of what they do."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse cool

Satan
Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَآ أَغْوَيْتَنِى لَأُزَيِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ فِى الْأَرْضِ وَلَأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ
"[Iblees] said, "My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them on earth, and I will mislead them all"
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 39

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ يَزْعُمُونَ أَنَّهُمْ ءَامَنُوا بِمَآ أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ وَمَآ أُنْزِلَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ يُرِيدُونَ أَنْ يَتَحَاكَمُوٓا إِلَى الطّٰغُوتِ وَقَدْ أُمِرُوٓا أَنْ يَكْفُرُوا بِهِۦ وَيُرِيدُ الشَّيْطٰنُ أَنْ يُضِلَّهُمْ ضَلٰلًۢا بَعِيدًا
"Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 60)

وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلَءَامُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ ءَاذَانَ الْأَنْعٰمِ وَلَءَامُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ اللَّهِ  ۚ وَمَنْ يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطٰنَ وَلِيًّا مِّنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَانًا مُّبِينًا
"And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 119)

1 Like

Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by haekymbahd(m): 4:46am On Jun 08, 2021
advocatejare:

Trinity God (Father, son and holy spirit)
The God of apostle paul is the satan that sends people astray

2 thesalonians 2
11 Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

12 In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness.

I pray that Allah guides all the Muslim ummah away from satan and strengthen our iman in Islam...

For the followers of the god of Apostle Paul to lie that they are muslims and comment on an Islamic thread shows they are doing the work of their Father.

Proof that the God of the old testament is different from the one of Apostle paul.

Numbers 23
19 God is not a man, that He should tell or act a lie, neither the son of man, that He should feel repentance or compunction [for what He has promised]. Has He said and shall He not do it? Or has He spoken and shall He not make it good?

While the God of Apostle paul is a liar and misleader

2 thesalonians 2
[b]11 Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

May Almighty Allah guide us away from shaytan..
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:26am On Jun 08, 2021
haekymbahd:

2 thesalonians 2
11 Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

Boy, this is English and NOT Arabic.. Don't tell me you have a great problem comprehending a very simplest English word. Just underline "MISLEADING INFLUENCE" that's the important word therein. Shey you know what an Influence is all about or I should send you back to school? God sends a misleading influence is diff from what your allah said here:

"Then is one to whom the evil of his deed has been made attractive so he considers it good [like one rightly guided]? For indeed, Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. So do not let yourself perish over them in regret. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of what they do."

Why is allah sending people astray?

4 Likes

Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by AntiChristian: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Maybe you'll get sense and stop posting nonsense now. Don't tell us you have any explanation for all these o. cool

In Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the LORD (HEBREW-YAHWEH), do all these things

Judges 9:23
God sent a spirit of animosity between Abimelech and the leaders of Shechem and caused them to treat Abimelech deceitfully.

1 Samuel 16:15
Saul’s servants said to him, “Surely a spirit of distress from God is tormenting you.

1 Samuel 18:10
The next day an evil spirit from God came forcefully on Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the lyre, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand

Sagenaija is this evil spirit from God the same as Holy Spirit in you?

advocatejare:

Allah
مَنْ يَهْدِ اللَّهُ فَهُوَ الْمُهْتَدِى  ۖ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلْ فَأُولٰٓئِكَ هُمُ الْخٰسِرُونَ
"Whoever Allah guides - he is the [rightly] guided; and whoever He sends astray - it is those who are the losers."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 178)

مَنْ يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَا هَادِىَ لَهُۥ  ۚ وَيَذَرُهُمْ فِى طُغْيٰنِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ
"Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."

أَفَمَنْ زُيِّنَ لَهُۥ سُوٓءُ عَمَلِهِۦ فَرَءَاهُ حَسَنًا  ۖ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ يُضِلُّ مَنْ يَشَآءُ وَيَهْدِى مَنْ يَشَآءُ  ۖ فَلَا تَذْهَبْ نَفْسُكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسَرٰتٍ  ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ ۢبِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse cool

Satan
Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَآ أَغْوَيْتَنِى لَأُزَيِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ فِى الْأَرْضِ وَلَأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ
"[Iblees] said, "My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them on earth, and I will mislead them all"
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 39

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ يَزْعُمُونَ أَنَّهُمْ ءَامَنُوا بِمَآ أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ وَمَآ أُنْزِلَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ يُرِيدُونَ أَنْ يَتَحَاكَمُوٓا إِلَى الطّٰغُوتِ وَقَدْ أُمِرُوٓا أَنْ يَكْفُرُوا بِهِۦ وَيُرِيدُ الشَّيْطٰنُ أَنْ يُضِلَّهُمْ ضَلٰلًۢا بَعِيدًا
"Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 60)

وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلَءَامُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ ءَاذَانَ الْأَنْعٰمِ وَلَءَامُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ اللَّهِ  ۚ وَمَنْ يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطٰنَ وَلِيًّا مِّنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَانًا مُّبِينًا
"And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 119)

ANTIlSLAM:

Boy, this is English and NOT Arabic.. Don't tell me you have a great problem comprehending a very simplest English word. Just underline "MISLEADING INFLUENCE" that's the important word therein. Shey you know what an Influence is all about or I should send you back to school? God sends a misleading influence is diff from what your allah said here:

Why is allah sending people astray?

grin Now we know Yahweh is same! Is there some thing Yahweh cannot do?

Job 1:16
While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
AntiChristian:
Maybe you'll get sense and stop posting nonsense now. Don't tell us you have any explanation for all these o. cool

In Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the LORD (HEBREW-YAHWEH), do all these things

Judges 9:23
God sent a spirit of animosity between Abimelech and the leaders of Shechem and caused them to treat Abimelech deceitfully.

1 Samuel 16:15
Saul’s servants said to him, “Surely a spirit of distress from God is tormenting you.

1 Samuel 18:10
The next day an evil spirit from God came forcefully on Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the lyre, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand

Sa.genaija is this evil spirit from God the same as Holy Spirit in you?

grin Now we know Yahweh is same! Is there some thing Yahweh cannot do?

Job 1:16
While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

From all the verses you copied and pasted, how does it relate to the op? grin compare to what you have here in your quran

QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 39
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by advocatejare(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
haekymbahd:

2 thesalonians 2

12 In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness.

I pray that Allah guides all the Muslim ummah away from satan and strengthen our iman in Islam...

For the followers of the god of Apostle Paul to lie that they are muslims and comment on an Islamic thread shows they are doing the work of their Father.

Proof that the God of the old testament is different from the one of Apostle paul.

Numbers 23
19 God is not a man, that He should tell or act a lie, neither the son of man, that He should feel repentance or compunction [for what He has promised]. Has He said and shall He not do it? Or has He spoken and shall He not make it good?

While the God of Apostle paul is a liar and misleader

2 thesalonians 2
[b]11 Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

May Almighty Allah guide us away from shaytan..
Read the preceeding verses and you will understand.

2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1 Like

Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by advocatejare(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

From all the verses you copied and pasted, how does it relate to the op? grin compare to what you have here in your quran

Don't mind Antichristian and his likes: They are dazed that Allah is the same as Satan who misleads and send people astray as well as the best of the deceivers, al-Makireena

1 Like

Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
advocatejare:

Don't mind Antichristian and his likes: They are dazed that Allah is the same as Satan who misleads and send people astray as well as the best of the deceivers, al-Makireena

Bro, that boi (Antichristian) is lost physically and spiritually
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by AntiChristian: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Bro, that boi (Antichristian) is lost physically and spiritually

Shake head for una two!

Stay there!
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by AntiChristian: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Shebi the same Satan approached Yahweh to punish Job without him doing anything.

Don't be an hypocrite na! Comment on the verses I posted from your Bible and stop ranting!
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Shebi the same Satan approached Yahweh to punish Job without him doing anything.

Don't be an hypocrite na! Comment on the verses I posted from your Bible and stop ranting!

Bobo Shey na punishment Op is talking about? hope you see this sha?

Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by AntiChristian: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo Shey na punishment Op is talking about? hope you see this sha?

Do you even understand what you are posting sef? Iblis said he will mislead them all. Has he not misled you now?
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Do you even understand what you are posting sef? Iblis said he will mislead them all. Has he not misled you now?

You're trying to deviate, shey op talks about punishment? Why bringing punishment to this matter?

Your allah and satan sends and leads you astray, allah is Satan and Satan is allah it is now finish for you.

Show something relating to this from the Bible and leave Job out of it
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by malcom1X: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2021
Jay Dyer defeats Islam's best in big brain debate. Interrogation portion makes it worth the watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdut7k3njZs
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by AntiChristian: 3:29am On Jun 15, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You're trying to deviate, shey op talks about punishment? Why bringing punishment to this matter?

Your allah and satan sends and leads you astray, allah is Satan and Satan is allah it is now finish for you.

Show something relating to this from the Bible and leave Job out of it

Who causes "calamity" from Isaiah 45:7?

A. Yahweh

B. Satan

C. Antiislam

D. Jesus

E. A & D

Sagenaija can you help?
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

A. Yahweh

B. Satan

C. Anti.islam

D. Jesus

E. A & D

Sag.enaija can you help?

Bobo is like head dey pain you, from punishment to calamity how does that relate to the op?
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by AntiChristian: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo is like head dey pain you, from punishment to calamity how does that relate to the op?

That's how you fail and keep failing. Answer a simple question you can't.
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

That's how you fail and keep failing. Answer a simple question you can't.

You are a total failure, what you're asking for does it relate to the OP? You first mentioned punishment just because "we don corner you" and now it is calamity all because you're looking for an escaping route grin it seems you're one of those iblis and allah is sending astray.

Clarify those shameful verses of your Quran, you refused but rather quoting and writing out of context. You and your brother Empiree must go back to Ile-kewu in Ilorin
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by AntiChristian: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You are a total failure, what you're asking for does it relate to the OP? You first mentioned punishment just because "we don corner you" and now it is calamity all because you're looking for an escaping route grin it seems you're one of those iblis and allah is sending astray.

Clarify those shameful verses of your Quran, you refused but rather quoting and writing out of context. You and your brother Empiree must go back to Ile-kewu in Ilorin

You still fail to answer the question posed!

A. Yahweh

B. Satan

C. Antiislam

D. Jesus

E. A & D

Sagenaija can you help?

1 Like

Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

You still fail to answer the question posed!

A. Yahweh

B. Satan

C. Antii.slam

D. Jesus

E. A & D

Sa.genaija can you help?

Do you agree with us that allah is the same as Satan who misleads and send people astray as well as the best of the deceivers, al-Makireena?

You never answer this and you want me to answer your "out of context question". grin
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by AntiChristian: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Do you agree with us that allah is the same as Satan who misleads and send people astray as well as the best of the deceivers, al-Makireena?

You never answer this and you want me to answer your "out of context question". grin

Who created Satan and evil from your Bible?
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by TruthHurts1(m): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Allah is actually the Hebrew name for Satan.

AntiChristian:

Who created Satan and evil from your Bible?
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by AntiChristian: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Allah is actually the Hebrew name for Satan.

Where is your Proof with reference?
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by TruthHurts1(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2021
In our faith all nameless pagan gods like Allah are considered demonic.

AntiChristian:

Where is your Proof with reference?
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2021
TruthHurts1:
In our faith all nameless pagan gods like Allah are considered demonic.

Which faith be that? Paulinism abi? Alhamdulillah, there's no pagan god called Allah! Even pagan google knows this!

I think the God that is divisible in to three persons deserve that title of "pagan gods"!
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by TruthHurts1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
What is Paulinism? I'm proudly and unapologetically Christian.

AntiChristian:

Which faith be that? Paulinism abi? Alhamdulillah, there's no pagan god called Allah! Even pagan google knows this!

I think the God that is divisible in to three persons deserve that title of "pagan gods"!
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by AntiChristian: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
TruthHurts1:
What is Paulinism? I'm proudly and unapologetically Christian.

Google it now! Did Christ know anything about Christianity? It is Paulinism you brand Christianity!
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by TruthHurts1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
You and your stupid delusions will not kill me with laughter. Christ did not know that he had followers? This is the problem with following a stupid illiterate fake prophet.

AntiChristian:

Google it now! Did Christ know anything about Christianity? It is Paulinism you brand Christianity!
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by AntiChristian: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2021
TruthHurts1:
You and your stupid delusions will not kill me with laughter. Christ did not know that he had followers? This is the problem with following a stupid illiterate fake prophet.

Mention Christ follower that was Christian when he was on earth?

Liar!
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by TruthHurts1(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2021
My God, it must be painful to navigate life with such a small brain and a useless role model like the illiterate child rapist must make it even harder for you!

What religion did the Apostles of Christ practice?

AntiChristian:

Mention Christ follower that was Christian when he was on earth?

Liar!
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by AntiChristian: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2021
TruthHurts1:
My God, it must be painful to navigate life with such a small brain and a useless role model like the illiterate child rapist must make it even harder for you!

What religion did the Apostles of Christ practice?

Uncouth and illbred Christian, show us Jesus practiced christianity from the Bible?
Re: Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware by TruthHurts1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Stupid and degenerate black stone worshipper whose pathetic life will never carry añy value.
A Christian means a follower of Christ. Was Christ a follower of himself or the leader of the Christian faith.
Use whatever little brain cells you have to think carefully before you respond.

AntiChristian:

Uncouth and illbred Christian, show us Jesus practiced christianity from the Bible?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama A Muslim? / Pictures Of Nigerians Celebrating Eid. / Imam Of Peace Break Silent On Israel / Palestine Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.