Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? (50823 Views)

Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq / Fact Check: Did Twitter Fund #EndSARS Protests As Lai Claimed? - The Cable / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by buckeyemedia: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
echesilver:

Unrecognized president.. Even twitter knows this one na Jubril al Sudan, a Niger actor grin grin
The United Sates entertained the President of Nigeria @ the White House, who is waiting for ignorant Jack Dorsey’s recognition? Mumu slave to Oyibo.

3 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by November24(f): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fact check kill you there
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by Daveambition(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
kingthreat:

Jack Dorsey does. As for you with the mocking path you have chosen, there's a probability, he will never know you.

Who cares..??

Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by Sunday2021: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
What do you expect from ipob terrorists? They are full of lies, fake news, photoshoping and propaganda.
These terrorists are trying to use the media to put this country inflamed.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by Mostcharming(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Doing what on Twitter, is your Chairman Mazi still tweeting?
Lol. I don’t give a damn about him or anything related. Using VPN can bypass any ban whatsoever ur foolish government will imposes. Go back to the stone age
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by Ekwuemechidubem: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
The English sef sounds naija made
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by buckeyemedia: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mostcharming:

Lol. I don’t give a damn about him or anything related. Using VPN can bypass any ban whatsoever ur foolish government will imposes. Go back to the stone age
I checked my Twitter account it was blocked, I was real glad, Good work by The Federal Government of The Republic of Nigeria. Mumu Twitter think they can hold the country to ransom?

2 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by afroxyz: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Drabeey:
na waa oo

You see what fake news will cause abi?

Twitter ban na start. Some Techy guys cannot wreck our country.

They can't control world politics... The world won't work that way.

Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg and
your likes should leave partisan politics and face your apps. Don't meddle in our political world.

If you don't support #TwitterBan please tell me how the world will work when Government can be undermined by a Tech guy who feel....

The problem is that it is the same politicians that have dragged social media into partisan politics. Ever since Hilary Clinton lost the election, they accused social media for allowing their platforms to be disseminating fake news. They threatened them with regulation, summoned them to senate inquiries and filed anti-trust suits to break up their companies. Now that the platforms are reacting, the politicians are shouting from rooftops. Politicians need to act responsibly.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by AerialMapper: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
The grammar alone in the fake tweet should tell you it is fake!!
2 year VPN subscription done… hopefully this curse of a government will be out by the time it expires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by onuman: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari image makers do bad jobs. Look at the forged Tweet made by Buhari image makers.

Even a sophomore student of Media Studies can easily understand that this Tweet could not have emerged from Twitter.

Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by Sunday2021: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Gammfreak:
Buhari is a big fool. He deserves to be sucking cow's nash as breakfast.
He is so daft that I pity this country when his tenure expires.
I pray Nigerians will learn when all these is over, though I doubt if the illitrate and stupid northerns will learn.
The best is to divide Nigeria into 2:
Northern and southern UAR
ask your mother who is your father.
Let me tell you what your mother have been hiding from. Your father is a fulani herdman who impregnated your mother after she collected 2 thousand naira in the bush.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by ecomalchemist(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Na wa for this kind president..
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by Chiffy: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Daveambition:
Either Photoshop or not
Jack Dorsey doesn't know who/what is Buhari, PERIOD..

More like he does give a damn who Buhari is. Because buhari is actually nothing but a caricature puppet. The bastard's tenure will be over in less than two years, but Twitter and Nigeria will continue to be there at least into the foreseeable future.

#fulanineveragain
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by buckeyemedia: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Gammfreak:
Buhari is a big fool. He deserves to be sucking cow's nash as breakfast.
He is so daft that I pity this country when his tenure expires.
I pray Nigerians will learn when all these is over, though I doubt if the illitrate and stupid northerns will learn.
The best is to divide Nigeria into 2:
Northern and southern UAR
Mumurism is a state of mind.
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by walyx(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Offpoint1:
grin grin I'm glad it's fake before Buhari ban internet in Nigeria.

But why did bloggers like feeding on ones tragedy? What manner of love for money would make us lost our human consciousness?

The numbers of very disturbing news headlines regarding TB death I'm receiving is pathetic.

Opera news is one of the worse place to read news from.

ooera news. i dnt trust their own one bit
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by buckeyemedia: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Chiffy:

More like he does give a damn who Buhari is. Because buhari is actually nothing but a caricature puppet. The bastard's tenure will be over in less than two years, but Twitter will continue to be there at least into the foreseeable future.

#fulanineveragain
Buhari is not Nigeria, Nigeria will continue to be here long after the President’s tenure is over, it is not personal, we the people of Nigeria (Federal Government) suspended twitter. Period.
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by buckeyemedia: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
goodtrendy:
Nigeria is a joke

https://youtu.be/3lUuoIsAjE
No wonder you are still poor & wretched?.
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by luckygeee: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Daveambition:
Either Photoshop or not
Jack Dorsey doesn't know who/what is Buhari, PERIOD..
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=JooEeL post=102432140]MR MAN PLS CARRY YOUR GASLIGHTING AND GETAT OUTTA HERE!

Why don't you run a fact check on Fulani terrorists killing and displacing the TIV people of Taraba and Benue?

Why don't you run a fact check on the Ebonyi massacre of the Fulani herdsmen killing over 100?

Why don't you run fact check on how the East has more police stations and army barracks as more institutions than standard hospitals, schools and bridges?

Why don't you run a fact check that the army and police supply ammunition to the Fulani herdsmen and back them up?

Why don't you run a fact check on the massacre of Niger residents, 88 of them brutally murdered?

Why don't you run a fact check on the massacre of Igangan residents, yesterday, more than 25?

Ko ni da fun nyin ati fact check nyin. Awon oponu!

[Please tell them]

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by Sunday2021: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mostcharming:

Twitter doesn’t belong to a country dumb dumb. It’s a private owned company. Stick to the rules n stay, mess with the rules n get banned.
twitter must obey the sovereignty of our country or we kick them out forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by Sunday2021: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mostcharming:

I am not in defense of the United States. Nor am I here to preach history.. what I am saying is banning Twitter in Nigeria is a foolish decision just because his tweet was deleted.
kill your mama
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by buckeyemedia: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sunday2021:
The Chinese will be glad, especially Wechat.
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by Kingspin(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari has never respected Nigerians
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by Mostcharming(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sunday2021:
kill your mama
U’re pretty stupid for that statement
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by buckeyemedia: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mostcharming:

U’re pretty stupid for that statement
Extremely stupid.
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by mrwonlasewonie: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sunday2021:
even someone living outside nigeria had said what you are yet to come to terms with

Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by buckeyemedia: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
even someone living outside nigeria had said what you are yet to come to terms with
That we are a sovereign nation & don’t abide by the rules of the Zionist homosexuals? To hell with Twitter & Facebook, China is the future, even Joe Biden has accepted that & is trying his best, & has vowed to bring down their technological prowess, any wise nation will follow the Chinese model. The United States is real afraid of China.
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by eldeens: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
China banned whatsapp and nothing happened, Twitter your cup don full and you are gone for good. You have been served as e dey hot the meal you have been serving people.

You lose billions of dollars while the only thing we missed is fake news, IPOB threat, insults, inciting words and gossips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by mrwonlasewonie: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
That we are a sovereign nation & don’t abide by the rules of the Zionist homosexuals? To hell with Twitter & Facebook, China is the future, even Joe Biden has accepted that & is trying his best, & has vowed to bring down their technological prowess.
smh what does homosexuality got to do with deliberate genocide?

You open your eyes and a leader is openly enabling human rights abuses and annihilation of his people and you're talking about homosexuality is that all you can come up with?

Bubu has really played a number on you .is the money he paid you enough to make you sit with Elon Musk?
Re: Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? by Thatdopekelly(m): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Offpoint1:
grin grin I'm glad it's fake before Buhari ban internet in Nigeria.

But why did bloggers like feeding on ones tragedy? What manner of love for money would make us lost our human consciousness?

The numbers of very disturbing news headlines regarding TB death I'm receiving is pathetic.

Opera news is one of the worse place to read news from.

OPERA news and their grammar fit abort pikin from belle. Tufia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) / 2023: Who Is Buhari's Anointed? - The Cable / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.