Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany (25210 Views)

’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ / Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency / Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Jeesay: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
What nonsense! With the current situation of this country, how is thinking about Yahaya Bella the solution. Mtchwww.....
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by daziz1: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
ojonugwa25:
Kogi is my state,Kogi state is the most underdeveloped state in d country,and yahaya adoza Bello is d worse Governor in d whole Nigeria.

Have you seen Niger state governor?
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Mindblowing(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Madness in disguise, please are they even upto five hundred people, these are people who wants to vote for him in diaspora... They should first start from his archive as a governor in kogi state... Ndi efelefus
Anthony4578:
2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Open Campaign Office In Germany

https://thenigerianpost.com.ng/2021/06/05/2023-nigerians-in-diaspora-endorse-yahaya-bello-open-campaign-office-in-germany/
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by mtvolly: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
All I can see in those pictures are 9 people doing propaganda job! This jamboree is sponsor with Kogi money.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Yankee101: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Another set of civil servant's salary gone to Germany
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by dominion001(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
UAR citizens in diaspora not Nigerians.
Anybody still supporting APC

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Reference(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oluboh:
Not surprising how this guy is gaining support everywhere
He has managed the security situation of Kogi so well. Major reason for my support of his Candidature
Nigeria needs someone who is brutal with security

Here they come again. Poor quality citizens, shallow thinkers and knee jerk reactors.

So they said in 2015. They took one subject, anti corruption and sang it round Nigeria as the only problem we had, using a 32 year old rhetoric as bait to elect a man for 8 solid years.

Today, juvenile thinkers are running with only one symptom of a failed country, a failed system, insecurity. Little wonder our youth are so prone to illicit drugs and narcotics. They never think deeply about issues and challenges, only glossing ignorantly over problems and agonizing over symptoms rather than causatives.

There are reasons why insecurity is rife, there are reasons why security institutions are inadequate and compromised, there are reasons why the citizenry are not cooperative, etc, etc.

But all these things are glossed over by the citizens and they go ahead to load potential candidates who are as ignorant as they are with issues beyond their intellect, ability and control.

Has governor Yahaya Bello detailed how he will tackle the security situation in Nigeria intellectually, holistically and logically...No, Big No. No. No. You are just making assumptions as the basis of conclusions too weighty to contemplate.

And as we all know and have harrowingly experienced with this government. That assumptions are the mother of all co.ck-ups. You then elect someone and six months later regret the action and endure months and years of desperate degradation of society.

Secure solid, intellectually based comittments from candidates FIRST or look for those who have enumerated those comittments BEFORE dancing nak.ed before them.

Be wise, not sentimental. Stop giving those people EVERYTHING when they have not given you ANYTHING.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Cnach: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oluboh:
He has managed the security situation of Kogi so well. Major reason for my support of his Candidature
Stop this rubbish
I hate to hear that ur last statement
Exactly what u guys said 2015, just look at us now n u are still sourcing for brutality again.
Y don't u goto a ghetto and get their point one, make him president of Nigeria so that u would enjoy brutality in its fullness.
I wonder how people never knew that garagara is for the military and wisdom is for the civilian leaders. How rugged was yaradua? But he almost achieved more than OBJ in his few months as a president. I weep for Africa
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Loveknitting: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oluboh:

Really? Are you people serious?
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Cnach: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Reference:

Here they come again. Poor quality citizens, shallow thinkers and knee jerk reactors.

So they said in 2015. They took one subject, anti corruption and sang it round Nigeria as the only problem we had, using a 32 year old rhetoric as bait to elect a man for 8 solid years.

Today, juvenile thinkers are running with only one symptom of a failed country, a failed system, insecurity. Little wonder our youth are so prone to illicit drugs and narcotics. They never think deeply about issues and challenges, only glossing ignorantly over problems and agonizing over symptoms rather than causatives.

There are reasons why insecurity is rife, there are reasons why security institutions are inadequate and compromised, there are reasons why the citizenry are not cooperative, etc, etc.

But all these things are glossed over by the citizens and they go ahead to load potential candidates who are as ignorant as they are with issues beyond their intellect, ability and control.

Has governor Yahaya Bello detailed how he will tackle the security situation in Nigeria intellectually, holistically and logically...No, Big No. No. No. You are just making assumptions as the basis of conclusions too weighty to contemplate.

And as we all know and have harrowingly experienced this government. That assumptions are the mother of all co.ck-ups.

Secure solid comittments from candidates first or look for those who have enumerated those comittments before dancing nak.ed before them.

Be wise, not sentimental.

I commented before I saw ur post but behold we were just point at a line.
I'm sure u don't get angry more than I when u see backward and slow thinking youths like this. Those who can be scammed in the same platform for years. But my question is "was it the same educational processes we passed through that this guys really came out of?"
They are the problems we have in this country I swear
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by emperooooooooor: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
I refuse to take these people serious. They want to continue enjoying civilization in Germany while proposing Bello to Nigerians? It won't work. For me to take them serious, they need to relocate back to Nigeria and enjoy the proceeds of this journey they are embarking on. We never comot from Buhari own finish Una wan come add Bello. Haba nau
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Abdulmumin412(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=102433857]Yaya bello is a decorated Shekau & a likely vicious caliphate... mark my word !!!

This man will be worse than Buhari... Nigerians are so gullible and myopic. Nigerians always fall for cheap antics... I have come to a conclusion that 95% of Nigerians are unintelligent to start with. The so called giant of Africa is a circus, where dumb clowns are elected into power by naive followers.

Some robots thinks his recent exploits cum calculated shenanigans as governor of Kogi makes him a qualified & eligible candidate, or enough to label him the next president come 2023? Same template past administrations has used to get into power before bringing and unleashing hell on the people?

I am ashamed to occupy and share desame country and oxygen with over 200 million brainless individuals.[/quot

If i understand ur comment very well u mean all Nigerian are brainless except u. Even ur father, ur mother and ur other relatives are brainless? I have nothing to do with the post but this ur comment is irritating.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Loveknitting: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oluboh:

And you have been to Kogi?

I'm from kogi state, a very perthetic state. and if their haven't fill your eyes with mediocrity, you would have seen everything wrong with this.

But unfortunately this is Nigeria, atall atall nae bad past, even the wrongest thin on earth.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by KanuSE: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
happiness32:
2023 looks interesting already

Tinubu or Bello

My support na for Yahaya Bello

The masses are the architect of their own problems.

Is Tinubu or Yeye Bello the best guys around?

Nonsense and Buhari
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Reference(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cnach:

I commented before I saw ur post but behold we were just point at a line.
I'm sure u don't get angry more than I when u see backward and slow thinking youths like this. Those who can be scammed in the same platform for years. But my question is "was it the same educational processes we passed through that this guys really came out of?"
They are the problems we have in this country I swear

It is so, so annoying. They will carry these fellows who have not proven anything and spin a rhetoric around them to lure the illiterate majority into false narratives and a mad herd rush to the polls only to discover later there is no capacity, no commitment and so no deliveries.

Then the denials and recants wil start months into their terms and we will be left with the agony of more wasted years.

We serious need to improve the quality of citizenship in this country if we are going to experience anything better than what we see today.

We have to collectively get more cerebral as to those we put in office, scrutinizing them better and more diligently that those we conduct business with, those we employ to serve as our personal helps or even those that we seek to marry.

For they command just as much influence and can be the difference between life and death, poverty and war and all other terrible things we experience today.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by GRACEGLORY: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by greenguy: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
All those diapora people and their publicists here on Nairaland promoting this slowpoke governor are mad!
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Bluntemperor: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oluboh:

Yinmu!
Kogi na Nigeria,abi?
You can do better O P,if you have all the Security Money in your pocket.You can organize and sell the better part of all your candidate both within and outside Nigeria.
Save us our Data,I beg you.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by seangy4konji: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
lol...bello...lol
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by fredoooooo: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Go home and support him , don't stay abroad and start lamenting ... yaya bello ko , yeye bello ni

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by sleemomymy: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simeonee111:

Take it or leave it, Yahaya Bello is going to gain a very massive support come 2023

He has built a University in Kogi
He has fixed rural roads across the 3 sentatorial districts
He is building giant hospitals everywhere in Kogi
Kogi workers get paid every month end
He has employed over 3,000 health workers
He has empowered security and made Kogi one of the safest places

You may not like him for your own political reasons
But this guy is one of the best Governors currently in Nigeria and he has my support for 2023!
Why are you lying now? My first question to you is that are you from KOGI STATE?
I am from okene in KOGI STATE. The only project YAHAYA BELLO had done successfully in okene is agasa junction.
The hospital you talk about is at may be 10 to 20% completion.
The highest he had ever pay civil servants as salary is 25% of their normal salary on monthly basis.
You talk about linking rural areas, it is white lie. For past six years YAHAYA BELLO had not commission a single road project in KOGI STATE. If I am lying please show me one.
In terms of security, I will give him 40%. Till tomorrow kidnapping is till goit on in okene, with a strict warning from the kidnapper that you must not report to police. Go to okene and ask ransom are still being paid on daily basis.
Please don't come to NL and tell us is not real.
My prayer is for GOD to give leader enrich with knowledge, understanding band experience to turn Nigeria into land of opportunity progress. Not YAHAYA BELLO who first name and last name is corruption. Below is the pics of the hospital

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by abbey621(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nigerians we are still playing, when we ought to be serious. Person that you want to elect as President, has he ever stood up to Buhari? Has he ever offered solutions to the insecurity in the country? Surely we should be looking for people with gigantic balls not maintaining the status quo.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Deejay1000(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simeonee111:

Take it or leave it, Yahaya Bello is going to gain a very massive support come 2023

But this guy is one of the best Governors currently in Nigeria and he has my support for 2023!
My only question to you is
Are you staying @ kogi presently ??
Or is just based on here say or stomach infrastructure that is making you saying all these okoto
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kogi state indigenes in Germany not Nigerians in Diaspora.......

Anthony4578:
2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Open Campaign Office In Germany

https://thenigerianpost.com.ng/2021/06/05/2023-nigerians-in-diaspora-endorse-yahaya-bello-open-campaign-office-in-germany/
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by alfonso36(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simeonee111:

wait did I come from another state or what Asin I'm confused? No be same state way I come from you de talk about so ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by stharry: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Really..... This man for President, this one putting tears in the eyes of most igalla people I know of. I wish UAR the best of luck
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Heavensent01(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari use tyrant in discipline appearance and fake integrity to lure Nigerians to elected him, what will this dunce use to lure people to vote him because he's a complete failure

if Nigeria is a good country, this idiot ought to be in prison by now and not on reelection regime

bunch of useless animals
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Abujalal: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simeonee111:

come to kogi and see things for yourself then u will withdraw ur statement. We are the only people who can tell the world how kogi is faring. 4giv my quote
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Queenoffucks(f): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
How about you get us a monkey and set up a campaign office for his candidature in the heart of Berlin?

Idiots in the diaspora.

Fvck all ya

Queenoffucks
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
That he is doing the basic things expected as a governor (not heard of any creative project either long or short) does not mean he would succeed as a president, let's use Fashola as a case study.

Simeonee111:

Then you have no right to say anything

We in Kogi know what he's doing compared to our previous Governors
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by guru90: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Juju....This man the work ooooooh...

Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) / Rex Onyeabor, Jonathan's ‎Campaign Manager Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.