Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! - Religion (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! (46662 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nuttella:

I like your zeal@MaxinDhouse
You don't need to!
Is your God real to you? Psalms 115:4-8 smiley

If you truly love your God {Mark 12:30} and you see him with your mind's eyes {John 8:29; 2Corinthians 5:7} then go out there and speak about your God! Psalms 145:11 compare to Romans 10:13-15

Instead of admiring someone speaking for the true God who constructed the mouth and can make it say wonderful things about His magnificence! Revelations 4:11 smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You don't need to!
Is your God real to you? Psalms 115:4-8 smiley

If you truly love your God {Mark 12:30} and you see him with your mind's eyes {John 8:29; 2Corinthians 5:7} then go out there and speak about your God! Psalms 145:11 compare to Romans 10:13-15

Instead of admiring someone speaking for the true God who constructed the mouth and can make it say wonderful things about His magnificence! Revelations 4:11 smiley
Who told you I don't speak about God or you just want to massage your ego? I only said I like your zeal, don't get ahead of yourself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

As the Everlasting Father Jesus will become the father to all mankind as our first human father has lost his life after rebelling against
our Grand Father (Jehovah)
So Jesus will take over the fatherly responsibility to inculcate in all his adopted children the principles of his own Father in our hearts! Deuteronomy 6:6-7
smiley

false jw mad max

so "our Everlasting Father Jehovah" will become: "our grand father jehovah" smiley

wasn't very everlasting, was it

however you false jw's believe in your future grand father jehovah
and we christians will continue to believe in our Everlasting Father (YHWH)

Jesus is one with The Father, believers will be one with The Father in Christ.
YHWH remains our Father, He will not be our grand father smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Nuttella:

Who told you I don't speak about God or you just want to massage your ego? I only said I like your zeal, don't get ahead of yourself. cheesy
Go then and Continue speaking about your God because my God differs from yours! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

God then and Continue speaking about your God because my God differs from yours! smiley

it's true nutella, false jw's god is diffrent from your God

the false jw's "everlasting father jehovah" is to become the false jw's "grand father jehovah"

funny

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
johnw47:

false jw mad max

so "our Everlasting Father Jehovah" will become: "our grand father jehovah" smiley

wasn't very everlasting, was it

however you false jw's believe in your future grand father jehovah
and we christians will continue to believe in our Everlasting Father (YHWH)

Jesus is one with The Father, believers will be one with The Father in Christ.
YHWH remains our Father, He will not be our grand father smiley

He is saying grand father because he is confused he does not understand why Bible and Jehovah calls Jesus everlasting father lol

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
What is a Kingdom?
What are the EVIDENCE of God's coming Kingdom today?

Let's discuss this in the next post! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What is a Kingdom?
What are the EVIDENCE of God's coming Kingdom today?

Let's discuss this in the next post! smiley

First of all let's define a Kingdom.
A kingdom is a realm having a king and/or queen as its actual or nominal sovereign. Oxford Dictionary

So God's Kingdom is also a realm having a King (Jesus) Co-rulers (144,000 spiritual Israelites) state house (heaven) and subjects (obedient mankind)

What is the evidence of God's coming Kingdom on this planet today? In other words what is the assurance that God's Kingdom is REAL! Hebrews 11:1

Throughout human history there has never been a kingdom well organized with orderly citizens who are loyally supporting the sovereignty of their King! So we should expect God's Kingdom to have such excellent setting.
Jesus' departure on earth has many reasons but most importantly is the arrangement for a government house in heaven {John 14:1-3} ever since he left the earth his earthly followers kept having serious issues first was the Jewish nation whose religious leaders wanted to erase Jesus' historical evidence {Act 4:18; 5:28} then the false disciples who were indirectly working for Satan in the midst of Jesus' followers {Matthew 13:25} all these made it difficult for true Christians to stand out from all the false religions in the world.
Not until Jesus' return in 1914, he took all his born again brothers who were sleeping in death to heaven and ever since then they've been working in spirit with their remaining born again brothers on earth so gradually true Christianity started taking a complete different shape {Revelations 18:4} from all existing religious bodies on the planet until it became clear to everyone that this group is unique! Matthew 5:14-16

So what are the EVIDENCES that God's Kingdom has begun ruling in heaven?

Well throughout the earth today all human governments have failed before their subjects, they have totally disappointed their citizens so people are confused everywhere not knowing what will become of the earth when there's no trusted human governments anymore! Ecclesiastes 4:1;8:9

That is the time a global family of peace loving worshipers appeared as if something just caused it to happen by chance {Isaiah 2:2-4} this people don't believe in worldly governments rather they're fervently praying for God's Kingdom to come {Matthew 6:9-10} they came from all races under the heavens to form one big family with the same line of thought {John 17:20-23} when other people are protesting against the authorities this people are always obedient to whatever order the authorities issue {Roman 13:1-2} everyone can SEE that love is permeating their gathering {John 13:34-35} due to the presence of God's Holy Spirit among them their is PEACE {John 14:26-27} but all the religions on this planet hate them with passion! John 15:19; 17:14

Well their King is not worried because he has appointed a faithful and discreet slave to watch over them and feed them spiritually {Matthew 24:45} this people recognized as well as acknowledged Jesus' representatives and they're solidly working with Jesus' representatives to gather people in order to increase the subjects of their King! Matthew 25:31-46

This people are globally known today as Jehovah's Witnesses!
And Jesus' FATHER (JEHOVAH) is the one who gave them that New name in the year 1931 to distinguish them from false religionists claiming Christians! Isaiah 65:15 smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

And Jesus' FATHER (JEHOVAH) is the one who gave them ..... smiley

false jw mad max

YHWH is the Father of all believers He is not only the Father of Jesus,
He is not our grandfather nor will He become our grand father, that's false jw nonsense

Mat 6:9  Pray, then, in this way: Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name

MaxInDHouse:
As the Everlasting Father Jesus will become the father to all mankind as our first human father has lost his life after rebelling against our Grand Father (Jehovah)

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2021
johnw47:

false jw mad max

YHWH is the Father of all believers He is not only the Father of Jesus,
He is not our grandfather nor will He become our grand father, that's false jw nonsense

Mat 6:9  Pray, then, in this way: Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name

Don't worry Sir, i'm talking about the Heritage of Jehovah's Witnesses not yours. So you speak of your own Father and leave our own Heritage for us! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Don't worry Sir, i'm talking about the Heritage of Jehovah's Witnesses not yours. So you speak of your own Father and leave our own Heritage for us! smiley

sure false jw mad max

i will leave you to the false jw's heritage
of your false grand father jehovah smiley such a dum dum

my own Father is the Everlasting Father YHWH

MaxInDHouse:
As the Everlasting Father Jesus will become the father to all mankind as our first human father has lost his life after rebelling against our Grand Father (Jehovah)

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Alright, so since you know both of us are not on the same page please take your leave! smiley
johnw47:

sure false jw mad max
of your false grand father jehovah smiley such a dum dum
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Alright, so since you know both of us are not on the same page please take your leave! smiley

oh duh false jw mad max

i did @bolded, ~~~~~ did i also say: such a dum dum, oh good

johnw47:

sure false jw mad max

of your false grand father jehovah
smiley such a dum dum

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2021
In the last order Jesus gave his followers he said:

Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things" Matthew 28:18-20

What does this order entails?
How did his followers obeyed this command?
Who are doing the same today?

Let's discuss this as our next topic, good morning! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
In the last order Jesus gave his followers he said:

Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things" Matthew 28:18-20

How did his followers obeyed this command?
Who are doing the same today?

Let's discuss this as our next topic, good morning! smiley

Jesus taught people so many things about his Father (Jehovah) and since his ministry is all about vindication of God's Sovereignty Jesus laid emphasis on the importance of his Father's name! John 17:6, 26

By the time Jesus walked the earth most of the Jewish Rabbis were teaching their disciples not to use God's name so has not to profane it. So when Jesus publicly answered one of them using God's name at Mark 12:29 the Pharisees took note that Jesus had no regard for their doctrines which disrespect God's word:

May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth. Psalms 83:18

According to God's word people throughout the earth supposed to know the name of the true God, but Satan is opposing this that's why Jesus referred to those religious leaders as children of Satan the devil! John 8:44

God's name must be known globally {Matthew 6:9} because it has a lot to do with our salvation. The divine name means "He causes to become" therefore God's plan can't be cancelled by any force!
His plan was for the earth to become a Paradise! smiley

How did Jesus'disciples obeyed this command?

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by sagenaija: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2021
sagenaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa0vkJNPy4Y

You should have explained what the clergyman said in your own words instead of pasting his video. That will prove that you can understand what one religionist said against another religion. But when you just copy and paste including his video it shows that you can't think for yourself! smiley

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by sagenaija: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You should have explained what the clergyman said in your own words instead of pasting his video. That will prove that you can understand what one religionist said against another religion. But when you just copy and paste including his video it shows that you can't think for yourself! smiley
Can we and should we say the same to you when next you copy and paste?

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2021
sagenaija:

I wonder what he wants to do with what his leaders called APOSTATES teachings that are poisons and more like eating from the refuse dump.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2021
sagenaija:

You don't get it!
What exactly do you want people to know?
If you're really inspired by somebody the first sign is the ability to put the person's word in your own words so that everyone can see that you're not brain-dead. Then people hearing you will truly know that you've been inspired by someone's speech. But you just posted a video of one useless, worthless, hopeless religious title chief expecting everyone to start clicking for what reason?
That's what i'm saying! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 12:40am On Sep 22, 2021
sagenaija, false jw mad max like all them false jw's is hypocrite and full of bull

if you had posted a jw video he wouldn't be knocking you
would probably be praising you

because someone opposes false jw on something, he is:
"useless, worthless, hopeless"

^^ such is false jw accusers, just like their daddy:

rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brothers is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 12:53am On Sep 22, 2021
johnw47:
sagenaija, false jw mad max like all them false jw's is hypocrite and full of bull

rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brothers is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

GIBBERISH
grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 1:01am On Sep 22, 2021
sagenaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa0vkJNPy4Y
2 Chronicles 7:14 was then before Christ, but
Matthew 23:37-38 & Acts 15:14-17, 10:35 should have taught you something very very important but you can't grasp it, but you carry Pastorpreneurs "Israel is sealed" GIBBERISH like gala.
grin cheesy

Matthew 23:37-38
" Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! 38Look, your house is left to you"

Bros, enjoy the GIBBERISH from your god of men grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 1:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Janosky:

GIBBERISH
grin

ecc 7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

oh poor fraud jw janosky
i said some truths about your fellow girlie false jw's

you queer false jw's back each other up in opposing the truth.
your fellow false jw's are clearly your god's, among other:

1 cor 6:9 Know you not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2021
What baffles me is how dumb all these people are when it comes to teaching, once a JW speaks everyone will sense that this must be a Watchtower student even without mentioning "Watchtower" but all of them are confused as to who is who amongst them yet a Deeperlifer doesn't recognize Daddy GO or Bishop except Kumuyi and they're all claiming they belong to the same God!
Sajenaija pasted the video of that useless man thinking the worthless man's picture commands respect from everyone whereas the man's students doesn't accept them as Christians if they're not members of Deeperlife!
The worst is when you ask a member of Deeperlife any question having to do with the scriptures he can't deliver without showing you kumuyi's picture as if whatever Kumuyi say is the final. Why not prove that you know what is right from the scriptures without mentioning anybody's name and just leave the listeners to discern from your speech the source of such unique teaching?
Why must you paste the picture of a clergyman? undecided

Janosky:

2 Chronicles 7:14 was then before Christ, but
Matthew 23:37-38 & Acts 15:14-17, 10:35 should have taught you something very very important but you can't grasp it, but you carry Pastorpreneurs "Israel is sealed" GIBBERISH like gala.
grin cheesy

Matthew 23:37-38
" Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! 38Look, your house is left to you"

Bros, enjoy the GIBBERISH from your god of men grin

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
johnw47:

ecc 7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

oh poor fraud jw janosky
i said some truths about your fellow girlie false jw's

you queer false jw's back each other up in opposing the truth.
your fellow false jw's are clearly your god's, among other:

1 cor 6:9 Know you not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind

Continue with your GIBBERISH grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by sagenaija: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You don't get it!
What exactly do you want people to know?
If you're really inspired by somebody the first sign is the ability to put the person's word in your own words so that everyone can see that you're not brain-dead. Then people hearing you will truly know that you've been inspired by someone's speech. But you just posted a video of one useless, worthless, hopeless religious title chief expecting everyone to start clicking for what reason?
That's what i'm saying! smiley

I suppose you get all things when we don't.
Clap for yourself!

Jw organisation has changed its position on
Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.
Revelation 7:4 NIV
The bottom line is this: The group has a wrong understanding of that passage, having even changed position on it over time. It attributes it to itself when that is not the case.
Hope too that this is clear enough now for 'expert' janosky.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
sagenaija:

I suppose you get all things when we don't.
Clap for yourself!

Jw organisation has changed its position on
Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.
Revelation 7:4 NIV
The bottom line is this: The group has a wrong understanding of that passage, having even changed position on it over time. It attributes it to itself when that is not the case.
Hope too that this is clear enough now for 'expert' janosky.

You've not said anything worthwhile yet!

Christianity is about continuous learning which includes correction of what you initially thought you got right {Proverbs 4:18} That's what it means to accept that you're a sinner (imperfect)
So when you now wake up from your slumber only to say a global family of peace loving worshipers is wrong to have made needed corrections in what they previously thought they got right then you're the one kicking against Christianity. Because that's what Christianity is all about! Act 15:27-29

Where all other forms of religion are lacking is that those leading you people don't admit that they're imperfect so when Bishop goofed Daddy GO will turn away his face and when Superintendent tried to correct him both of them will just disagree and each will continue teaching what he believes is right resulting in endless contradictions you people refer to as denominations!

In Jehovah's Witnesses organization our leaders admit that they're imperfect so when they discovered any error they send the signal to all of us and instantly we make the needed adjustment. So whoever decides to keep the old ideology is no more one of us.

That's why we totally differ from all of you!

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by sagenaija: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You've not said anything worthwhile yet!

Christianity is about continuous learning which includes correction of what you initially thought you got right {Proverbs 4:18} That's what it means to accept that you're a sinner (imperfect)
So when you now wake up from your slumber only to say a global family of peace loving worshipers is wrong to have made needed corrections in what they previously thought they got right then you're the one kicking against Christianity. Because that's what Christianity is all about! Act 15:27-29

Where all other forms of religion are lacking is that those leading you people don't admit that they're imperfect so when Bishop goofed Daddy GO will turn away his face and when Superintendent tried to correct him both of them will just disagree and each will continue teaching what he believes is right resulting in endless contradictions you people refer to as denominations!

In Jehovah's Witnesses organization our leaders admit that they're imperfect so when they discovered any error they send the signal to all of us and instantly we make the needed adjustment. So whoever decides to keep the old ideology is no more one of us.

That's why we totally differ from all of you!

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

I can see that you've moved away from Bible Study to your newly acquired position of 'Fruit Inspector'.

3 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
sagenaija:

I can see that you've moved away from Bible Study to your newly acquired position of 'Fruit Inspector'.

You don't have to bring in any videos for the Bible study, it's after you've fully convinced your audience that you've gotten something tangible to offer that you'll be asked to tell them the source of your information.

For instance, when i first began studying with JWs, i discovered that each time i speak about what i know many people get intrigued, then they'll ask "which Church is teaching this?" but whenever i say Jehovah's Witnesses many will start telling me different things that made them dislike JWs instead of appreciating the source of the information.

That was the first thing that convinced me that i'm now in the truth because they already acknowledged it as unique and true but it's the source they dislike just as the Pharisees love to hear someone speaks the truth about God's promises regarding the future but detests to hear that the source of such wise counsel is from Jesus!

So i never invited you here to come and paste the pictures or videos of anyone, if you want to study the Bible let's ask questions and answers it from the scriptures then present the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what we have concluded upon so that we can be sure that it's working out {James 2:18-26} not just arguing simply because one useless, worthless and hopeless religious title chief said something yet it's not working anywhere! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Janosky:

Continue with your GIBBERISH grin

ecc 7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

you have no honest reply to truth, have you mumu janosky

fraud jw janosky

you false jw's agree with each other in your lies, of course:

john 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and stayed not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

johnw47:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2021
In the garden of Eden God warned Adam not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Genesis 2:17
But WHY?
Aren't they supposed to know good and evil?

Today millions across the globe have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers under the umbrella of Jesus Christ, they are known globally as
"Jehovah's Witnesses" they strongly believe that it's only within their gathering that true Christianity can be preached and taught when there are countless religious groups claiming Christians throughout the world.
Well i am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES so why do i agree with this line of thought?
Is it true that only Jehovah's Witnesses are doing God's will today?

Let's discuss this as our next topic.
Good morning! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (76) (Reply)

Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.