Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,533 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! - Religion (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! (46264 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
MightySparrow:

It is because your mind has been conditioned not to see good in others. He, Oyedepo, went for mandatory NYSC, in a village. He there used his allowances to build a church building for the villagers and left after his service. He wasn't the pastor or any one of the workers. So how did he open a business centre?
"build a Church building"
Sparrow,You have now properly clarified your previous statement Oyedepo' s first building was a church as a corper.
MightySparrow:

"...Oyedepo' s first building was a church as a corper long before becoming a pastor....."
In your Bible,is Church a building?
Is your Pastorpreneurs teaching you Church is a building?

MightySparrow:

Besides, all your kingdom halls are built by what? People don't contribute?
Kingdom hall is NOT a church, learn something new today , gullible sheeple grin.
JWs "contribute voluntarily" cheerfully in the spirit & letter of 2 Corinthians 9:7 & Luke 21:1-4.
In both scriptures, there is no connection to "paying/payment"?
For what services?
MightySparrow:

When we talk about sacrifice, it seems you don't know the meaning. When you dubiously want to give a word your own interpretation, you can give all manners of analyses. Sacrifice is the exact word, you don't know the meaning, go and rewrite WASC.
Your Pastorpreneurs have pulled a veil over your SENSE of reasoning.
Sparrow the gullible sheeple dey equate his Pastorpreneurs cash and carry rebranded "next level" extortion as sacrificial offering (exemplified @Ephesians 5:2 & Hebrews 10:10).
grin grin gringrin
I challenge you Sparrow to tell Nairaland which payment you have ever given to adequately compensate for the sacrificial offering of Jesus Christ @ Ephesians 5:2 & Hebrews 10:10.

MightySparrow:

Spiritism and false claim? I don't have anything to gain or lose in making false claims. You live among us we know you Sir.
That you render your spiritism services to hypocrites & wolves in sheep's clothing is not a yardstick to come to this public forum & FALSELY generalize.
Jehovah my God loathes spiritism gaan !
On Deuteronomy 18:10-12, all faithful servants of Jehovah my God pay heed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MightySparrow: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Janosky:

"build a Church building"
Sparrow,You have now properly clarified your previous statement Oyedepo' s first building was a church as a corper.
MightySparrow:

"...Oyedepo' s first building was a church as a corper long before becoming a pastor....."
In your Bible,is Church a building?
Is your Pastorpreneurs teaching you Church is a building?

Kingdom hall is NOT a church, learn something new today , gullible sheeple grin.
JWs "contribute voluntarily" cheerfully in the spirit & letter of 2 Corinthians 9:7 & Luke 21:1-4.
In both scriptures, there is no connection to "paying/payment"?
For what services?

Your Pastorpreneurs have pulled a veil over your SENSE of reasoning.
Sparrow the gullible sheeple dey equate his Pastorpreneurs cash and carry rebranded "next level" extortion as sacrificial offering (exemplified @Ephesians 5:2 & Hebrews 10:10).
grin grin gringrin
I challenge you Sparrow to tell Nairaland which payment you have ever given to adequately compensate for the sacrificial offering of Jesus Christ @ Ephesians 5:2 & Hebrews 10:10.

That you render your spiritism services to hypocrites & wolves in sheep's clothing is not a yardstick to come to this public forum & FALSELY generalize.
Jehovah my God loathes spiritism gaan !
On Deuteronomy 18:10-12, all faithful servants of Jehovah my God pay heed.

Ok church is not a building, he used his allowances to build an auditorium for the church to meet. Was he ripping off the people, stealing their money. You have a warped mind, conditioned by GB not to see good in anybody's good deeds.
No matter how much you run people down and conceitedly judge them, making yourself judge over the church of Christ, does that change anything? Their successes are paining you.

I
And it must. Your organisation used over a hundred years to gather nine million dummy people, this man used less than thirty years to get more. He is happy doing God's work while a Sad - you - see, you are, are whining. Neighbour, your weeping doesn't charge anything.

About spiritism, we know you people, you live among us.
Stop qouting scriptures, we know there, we know also your members and what they do, qouting with mouth and. what they do.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
MightySparrow:

Ok church is not a building, he used his allowances to build an auditorium for the church to meet.
MightySparrow
"....Oyedepo' s first building was a church as a corper....."
This was your first comment, later you gave a proper clarity on Oyedepo's first hall built for a church in a village he was a corper.
Make you rest nau grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
MightySparrow:

Was he ripping off the people, stealing their money. You have a warped mind, [s]conditioned by GB not to see good in anybody's good deeds.[/s]

No matter how much you run people down and conceitedly judge them, making yourself judge over the church of Christ, does that change anything? Their successes are paining you.
Your Pastorpreneurs successes in pulling a veil over your power of reasoning has proven your gullibility luminously.

Which sacrificial offering has Sparrow given to compensate for the sacrificial offering of Jesus Christ @ Ephesians 5:2 & Hebrews 10:10?
Sparrow where is the so called "good deeds" in your being fleeced by rebranded extortion alias "Golden sacrifice" & "Next level sacrifice" ?

MightySparrow:

About spiritism, we know you people, you live among us.
Stop qouting scriptures, we know there, we know also your members and what they do, qouting with mouth and. what they do.
MightySparrow knows his fellow hypocrites & wolves in sheep's clothing, Sparrow does NOT know JEHOVAH'S faithful servants grin grin
[/quote]
MightySparrow:

Your organisation used over a hundred years to gather nine million dummy people, this man used less than thirty years to get more. He is happy doing God's work while a Sad - you - see, you are, are whining. Neighbour, your weeping doesn't charge anything.
MightySparrow LYING on this public forum like kilode, the screenshots proven it.
1 Corinthians 3:23 & John 17:7,JEHOVAH'S servants belong to their God, JEHOVAH.
But, Sparrow & 6 million gullible sheeples slavishly worship a Pastorpreneur who sacks "his ministers" (na so Mighty Sparrow call them) from his business centers at his whim & Caprice.
Since 2016, "Next level" rebranded extortion is NOT bringing in the much expected Benjamins

.grin grin cheesy grin grin

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MightySparrow: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Janosky:

Your Pastorpreneurs successes in pulling a veil over your power of reasoning has proven your gullibility luminously.

Which sacrificial offering has Sparrow given to compensate for the sacrificial offering of Jesus Christ @ Ephesians 5:2 & Hebrews 10:10?
Sparrow where is the so called "good deeds" in your being fleeced by rebranded extortion alias "Golden sacrifice" & "Next level sacrifice" ?

MightySparrow knows his fellow hypocrites & wolves in sheep's clothing, Sparrow does NOT know JEHOVAH'S faithful servants grin grin

Your organisation used over a hundred years to gather nine million dummy people, this man used less than thirty years to get more. He is happy doing God's work while a Sad - you - see, you are, are whining. Neighbour, your weeping doesn't charge anything.

MightySparrow LYING on this public forum like kilode, the screenshots proven it.
1 Corinthians 3:23 & John 17:7,JEHOVAH'S servants belong to their God, JEHOVAH.
But, Sparrow & 6 million gullible sheeples slavishly worship a Pastorpreneur who sacks "his ministers" (na so Mighty Sparrow call them) from his business centers at his whim & Caprice.
Since 2016, "Next level" rebranded extortion is NOT bringing in the much expected Benjamins

.grin grin cheesy grin grin

,Six million members in about 30 years compared to 9 million in 134 years! Sacrifice, yes sacrifice. Go back to JSS1 or tell your primary six children to tell you the meaning. The caption means exactly what it reads.

Golden, next level..,....all in place.
So far no one forced them to give. If anyone does not believe in what the pastors are doing, they quit.
If anyone quits JWs they are to be abhorred like shit.
The sacrificial givers here are free in their Lord, in JWs (hypocrisy laden organisation), the fear of ill - treatment upon leaving is unthinkable, holding fearful, dissatisfied members. People living in bondage are giving cheerfully in your organisation?
Delution is the motto of your organisation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
MightySparrow:

,Six million members in about 30 years compared to 9 million in 134 years! Sacrifice, yes sacrifice. Go back to JSS1 or tell your primary six children to tell you the meaning. The caption means exactly what it reads.

Golden, next level..,....all in place.
How does 6 million gullible sheeples fleeced of their hard earned money translate to sacrifice and compare to 9 million JWs?

Sparrow's DELUSION is very luminous grin grin
MightySparrow:

So far no one forced them to give. If anyone does not believe in what the pastors are doing, they quit.
If anyone quits JWs they are to be abhorred like shit.
Your Pastorpreneurs sacked over 40 employees of his business franchise & treated them like trash without severance package, you are more daft than I ever thought grin grin
MightySparrow:

The sacrificial givers here are free in their Lord, in JWs (hypocrisy laden organisation), the fear of ill - treatment upon leaving is unthinkable, holding fearful, dissatisfied members. People living in bondage are giving cheerfully in your organisation?
[s]Delution is the motto of your organisation.
[/s]

Sifia pains of a gullible sheeple, "the wealth of Job was not secured because he didn't tithe"
Pastorpreneur GIBBERISH to fleece gullible sheeples grin grin.
1 Corinthians 5:9-13, expel the wicked from your midst", not fleece them & pass the loot grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MightySparrow: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2021
Janosky:

How does 6 million gullible sheeples fleeced of their hard earned money translate to sacrifice and compare to 9 million JWs?

Sparrow's DELUSION is very luminous grin grin

Your Pastorpreneurs sacked over 40 employees of his business franchise & treated them like trash without severance package, you are more daft than I ever thought grin grin

Sifia pains of a gullible sheeple, "the wealth of Job was not secured because he didn't tithe"
Pastorpreneur GIBBERISH to fleece gullible sheeples grin grin.
1 Corinthians 5:9-13, expel the wicked from your midst", not fleece them & pass the loot grin

Who gives your GB authority to remove people bought by the blood of Jesus from grace?

You haven't asked your primary six child the meaning of sacrifice?

40 pastors were sacked out of many thousands? They were found wanting, many thousands still remain.

You have not commented on why dissatisfied members are not cheerfully giving but are afraid of persecution from even their blood relations? Living in bondage.
Delusional of infinite dimensions.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2021
can you imagine one of the apostles chatting with someone
while insulting them and insanely laughing like the fool

these false jw's sure are deluded, thinking they are God's group of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2021
proverbs 14:5 A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
johnw47:
can you imagine one of the apostles chatting with someone
while insulting them and insanely laughing like the fool

these false jw's sure are deluded, thinking they are God's group of people
You JohnW are doing just that- insulting people on this forum & "insanely laughing like the fool."

Isaiah 43:10,21 & Acts 15:14,17, JohnW cry me a river.
The truth is causing you sifia pains. grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
MightySparrow:

Who gives your GB authority to remove people bought by the blood of Jesus from grace?

You haven't asked your primary six child the meaning of sacrifice?

40 pastors were sacked out of many thousands? They were found wanting, many thousands still remain.

You have not commented on why dissatisfied members are not cheerfully giving but are afraid of persecution from even their blood relations? Living in bondage.
Delusional of infinite dimensions.

2 Timothy 3:16
New Living Translation
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right"

How many millions of dollars or naira is the meaning of the sacrificial offering of Ephesians 5:2 & Hebrews 10:10?

Those employees were sacked for not bringing in the much expected Benjamins.
Your stupidity is luminous!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MightySparrow: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Janosky:

2 Timothy 3:16
New Living Translation
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right"

How many millions of dollars or naira is the meaning of the sacrificial offering of Ephesians 5:2 & Hebrews 10:10?

Those employees were sacked for not bringing in the much expected Benjamins.
Your stupidity is luminous!

When I saw NWT, I didn't bother to know the content. It is a dubious translation.
Anyways, the meaning you give to sacrifice does not make sense. I don't have any respect for you for being dishonest. Previous discussions show that.
Just lift the meaning of sacrifice from any dictionary here and let us all see.
The RCCG sacrifice you brought means something else, but, because you have been taught not to see any good in whatever others are doing, you run them down. Your multimillion dollar printing houses and other projects are run by money, giving by members except your organisation print money.

As long as it is still a human organisation, money is needed.
Even Jesus had Judas as treasurer. What work was He doing? He got the money somehow.
Friend,I don't see honesty in your argument.

I still maintain, who gives your GB to remove blood - bought saints from grace?
Just answer.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
MightySparrow:

When I saw NWT, I didn't bother to know the content. It is a dubious translation.
Is New Living Translation of your Trinitarian mentors done by JWs?
Your gullibility speaks volumes.
I asked Sparrow a question:

How many millions of naira has Sparrow paid for the sacrificial offering of Ephesians 5:2 & Hebrews 10:10?

Sparrow jump go NWT to seek consolation

MightySparrow:

Anyways, the meaning you give to sacrifice does not make sense. I don't have any respect for you for being dishonest. Previous discussions show that.
Just lift the meaning of sacrifice from any dictionary here and let us all see.
Ephesians 5:2 and Hebrews 10:10, (Sparrow quote it in any Bible translation you prefer), that is the genuine biblical meaning of sacrificial offering.
Gullible sheeples like Sparrow, fleeced by Pastorpreneurs don't have the sense to learn & study their Bible.
Omo, you are very deluded Sparrow.
MightySparrow:

[b]The RCCG sacrifice you brought means something else, [/b]but, because you have been taught not to see any good in whatever others are doing, you run them down.
RCCG sacrifice means rebranded extortion.
A sacrifice is rebranded of N1m from gullible sheeples.
Another sacrifice is rebranded @ N500k, another @N50k & N20k respectively.
Pass the loot not praise the Lord grin
MightySparrow:

Your multimillion dollar printing houses and other projects are run by money, giving by members except your organisation print money.

As long as it is still a human organisation, money is needed.
Even Jesus had Judas as treasurer. What work was He doing? He got the money somehow.
Friend,I don't see honesty in your argument.

Gullible sheeple, did Jesus Christ or Jehovah's servants brand voluntary contribution of 2Corinthians 9:7 with a specific price tag of 1 million shekels, 500,000 shekels or 20,000 shekels?
Your stupidity is luminous grin
MightySparrow:

I still maintain, who gives your GB to remove blood - bought saints from grace?
Just answer.

But your Pastorpreneurs have the audacity to remove pastors called by the Lord grin grin

With a stroke of his pen, he removed their anointing from the Lord.

Sparrow receive SENSE grin grin grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Janosky:

You JohnW are doing just that- insulting people on this forum & "insanely laughing like the fool."

Isaiah 43:10,21 & Acts 15:14,17, JohnW cry me a river.
The truth is causing you sifia pains. grin

ecc 7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

false jw janosky

see yet once again still, how you cannot stop lying:

proverbs 14:5 A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

what i say to you fraud jw is truth, you take it as insult, your problem

your posted verses are about God's faithful witnesses, faithful israelis and christians of faith, they are certainly not about delusional and laughing insanely fools who cannot ever stop lying:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MightySparrow: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2021
Janosky:

Is New Living Translation of your Trinitarian mentors done by JWs?
Your gullibility speaks volumes.
I asked Sparrow a question:

How many millions of naira has Sparrow paid for the sacrificial offering of Ephesians 5:2 & Hebrews 10:10?

Sparrow jump go NWT to seek consolation

Ephesians 5:2 and Hebrews 10:10, (Sparrow quote it in any Bible translation you prefer), that is the genuine biblical meaning of sacrificial offering.
Gullible sheeples like Sparrow, fleeced by Pastorpreneurs don't have the sense to learn & study their Bible.
Omo, you are very deluded Sparrow.

RCCG sacrifice means rebranded extortion.
A sacrifice is rebranded of N1m from gullible sheeples.
Another sacrifice is rebranded @ N500k, another @N50k & N20k respectively.
Pass the loot not praise the Lord grin

Gullible sheeple, did Jesus Christ or Jehovah's servants brand voluntary contribution of 2Corinthians 9:7 with a specific price tag of 1 million shekels, 500,000 shekels or 20,000 shekels?
Your stupidity is luminous grin

But your Pastorpreneurs have the audacity to remove pastors called by the Lord grin grin

With a stroke of his pen, he removed their anointing from the Lord.

Sparrow receive SENSE grin grin grin

Continue to bask in your delusion

The day you get disfellowshipped you will think about me and then know how deluded you have been grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2021
MightySparrow:

The day you get disfellowshipped you will think about me and then know how deluded you have been grin grin

Faithful people can never be disfellowshiped!

Because they're ever ready to sacrifice their selfish cravings, ego, pride including material possessions to remain in God's love! Romans 8:35-39
So whenever you hear of someone disfellowshiped from amongst JWs know today that a JW who rebuked a member of the GB in public {Galatians 2:11} remains as long as he's humble and obedient to the Organizational arrangement, rather a member of the GB who became rebellious to the organization will be stepped down, because we all believe in God's Holy Spirit that's directing the Organization so nobody is above the system and everyone who humbles before the system remains our beloved brother and sister no matter the blunder he/she may commit our God is always willing to welcome the prodigal child! Luke 15:20

So don't think the word DISFELLOWSHIP belongs to humble ones, it's for the prideful and haughty people who feels they can practice their righteousness outside our camp therefore we'll show them the exit door! 1Corinthians 5:13 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Because they're ever ready to sacrifice their selfish cravings, ego, pride including material possessions to remain in God's love! Romans 8:35-39
So whenever you hear of someone disfellowshiped from amongst JWs know today that a JW who rebuked a member of the GB in public {Galatians 2:11} remains as long as he's humble and obedient to the Organizational arrangement, rather a member of the GB who became rebellious to the organization will be stepped down, because we all believe in God's Holy Spirit that's directing the Organization so nobody is above the system and everyone who humbles before the system remains our beloved brother and sister no matter the blunder he/she may commit our God is always willing to welcome the prodigal child! Luke 15:20

So don't think the word DISFELLOWSHIP belongs to humble ones, it's for the prideful and haughty people who feels they can practice their righteousness outside our camp therefore we'll show them the exit door! 1Corinthians 5:13 smiley

No mind that clown fleeced by Pastorpreneurs
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
MightySparrow:

Your gullibility is luminous & you are very daft.
Pastorpreneurs GIBBERISH arrested your sense.

What is faithful about the Corinthian believer who committed sexual immorality with his Father's wife @1 Corinthians 5:1-13?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MightySparrow: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You are wrong Sir, many of those disfellowshipped pointed out errors of misinterpretation, because the GB, prizes itself as infallible, the shamelessly disfellowshipped honest, truth seekers.

The same notion have those of you on Nairaland. Who made you teachers? When someone wants to point out errors to you, he has become proud.

Yet, over the years, your organisation has subtly jettisoned certain teachings.

Dishonesty is the motto of your organisation.
Those you love to run down are more honest than your GB covering crimes.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
MightySparrow:

Who made you teachers? When someone wants to point out errors to you, he has become proud.
I promised to reply only when you ask honest hearted questions so here is your response!

Nobody is a teacher in the case of Jesus Christ he alone is the teacher {Matthew 23:8-10} and if you believe in him you will agree that those following such a Wonderful Counselor must be ORDERLY and WELL ORGANIZED {Isaiah 9:6-7} which brings back the question: who is behind the Organization of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?

Out of all the religious groups on this planet that is the one and only group that members are zealously preaching and industriously teaching globally in their neighbourhood {Matthew 28:19-20} they pay no attention to worldly careers that undermines evangelizing mission {Matthew 6:32} so their lives are as simple as ever! Matthew 6:33

So if anyone feels they're not getting things right the best thing such a person needs to do is pitch his/her tent elsewhere and start his/her own Church or better still join a better performing group than JWs.

There's no sincerity talking about correcting an established Organization that's performing globally. The motive of those you're looking at as correction agents is the same: they want to pollute the LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating this organization.

The truth is if you want to be sincere about the correction process, ask yourself:
Why are there so many different religious groups having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines?
Why can't Deeperlife and RCCG worship under one Organization?
Between Winner's Chapel and Christ Embassy who should humbly accept correction from the other?

Everybody knows that all these religions have different opinions on so many things yet nobody is asking "who knows best so that one should correct the other?"

So Sir with all due respect, whoever feels like the Organization of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are wrong simply supports the idea of different religions with contradicting teachings, please let them go and worship with the religion practicing what they feel is right.

Tunde Bakare publicly condemned David Oyedepo and his teachings, why not tell David to accept correction from Tunde?
Why is it that it's Jehovah's Witnesses Organization that you're now expecting to yield to the opinion of critics?
If Tunde can't correct David but both have to go their separate ways, then let whoever feels JWs got it wrong also go his/her separate way.
Tunde Bakare believes that David Oyedepo is a bad influence yet both are practicing their religion separately, no wahala.

May you have PEACE! smiley

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MightySparrow: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I promised to reply only when you ask honest hearted questions so here is your response!

Nobody is a teacher in the case of Jesus Christ he alone is the teacher {Matthew 23:8-10} and if you believe in him you will agree that those following such a Wonderful Counselor must be ORDERLY and WELL ORGANIZED {Isaiah 9:6-7} which brings back the question: who is behind the Organization of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?

Out of all the religious groups on this planet that is the one and only group that members are zealously preaching and industriously teaching globally in their neighbourhood {Matthew 28:19-20} they pay no attention to worldly careers that undermines evangelizing mission {Matthew 6:32} so their lives are as simple as ever! Matthew 6:33

So if anyone feels they're not getting things right the best thing such a person needs to do is pitch his/her tent elsewhere and start his/her own Church or better still join a better performing group than JWs.

There's no sincerity talking about correcting an established Organization that's performing globally. The motive of those you're looking at as correction agents is the same: they want to pollute the LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating this organization.

The truth is if you want to be sincere about the correction process, ask yourself:
Why are there so many different religious groups having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines?
Why can't Deeperlife and RCCG worship under one Organization?
Between Winner's Chapel and Christ Embassy who should humbly accept correction from the other?

Everybody knows that all these religions have different opinions on so many things yet nobody is asking "who knows best so that one should correct the other?"

So Sir with all due respect, whoever feels like the Organization of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are wrong simply supports the idea of different religions with contradicting teachings, please let them go and worship with the religion practicing what they feel is right.

Tunde Bakare publicly condemned David Oyedepo and his teachings, why not tell David to accept correction from Tunde?
Why is it that it's Jehovah's Witnesses Organization that you're now expecting to yield to the opinion of critics?
If Tunde can't correct David but both have to go their separate ways, then let whoever feels JWs got it wrong also go his/her separate way.
Tunde Bakare believes that David Oyedepo is a bad influence yet both are practicing their religion separately, no wahala.

May you have PEACE! smiley

Errant nonsense JW as well as SDA, Catholic, Pentecostal are all of one origin having each it's own views and passionately defending, each it's own territories and doctrines. I belong to a sect, whichever, I read from all and other religions.

The self praise puts me off. If you are in any of these sects, and are zealous as you are, you will defend your leaning, no matter how unreasonable to others.

.I understand your passion, I don't put myself into such confines.

Catholic is not organized, yet they are running a ministry for about 2000 years. You are only blinded by your own organisation and Jw' s truth.

What do you think others are teaching? Truth their own way as JWs.

Wake up neighbour and stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
MightySparrow:

What do you think others are teaching? Truth their own way as JWs.

We are now saying the same thing!

If David Oyedepo thinks he is teaching the truth and Tunde Bakare thinks David is teaching heresy, the best way to solve it is for them to go their separate ways!
David will continue to teach his own followers that Tunde doesn't know the truth while Tunde will also say exactly the same thing about David.

You don't have to be obsessed with JWs if you truly feel within you that it's all the same thing nah!
So just as Tunde thinks that all those following David are doomed, i Maximus also believe that if you're not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you will PERISH. There's no need to be worried over that if you sincerely believe in your heart that both David, Tunde and Maximus are all deluded noisemakers! smiley

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
MightySparrow:
[/b]
You are wrong Sir, many of those disfellowshipped pointed out errors of misinterpretation.
What is misinterpreted in 1 Corinthians 5:9-13?
You claimed you were sexually abused, that's evil & whoever did so, will not go unpunished, Galatians 6:7.
But later,in your late teens & 20's you cohabited with a member of the opposite sex without marriage, have you contravened
1 Corinthians 5:9-13 & 6:9-10?
Sparrow go jakpa from the question cheesy
MightySparrow:
[/b]
because the GB, prizes itself as infallible, the shamelessly disfellowshipped honest, truth seekers.
The same notion have those of you on Nairaland. Who made you teachers? When someone wants to point out errors to you, he has become proud.
Sparrow LIENUS DECEIVING himself.

"The brothers preparing these publications are not infallible. Their writings are not inspired as are those of Paul and the other Bible writers. (2 Tim. 3:16) And so, at times, it has been necessary, as understanding became clearer, to correct views. (Prov. 4:18)" - February 15, 1981, page 19.
MightySparrow:
[/b]
Yet, over the years, your organisation has subtly jettisoned certain teachings.
Jehovah jettisoned His own law & command,(Leviticus 5:5-6 ) and introduced a new one, @Hebrews 9:12.
Ephesians 5:1,If Jehovah's servants can't imitate our God,whom else do we imitate?
MightySparrow:
[/b]
Dishonesty is the motto of your organisation.
Those you love to run down are more honest than your GB covering crimes.

Sifia pained gods of men sheeple grin
Your Pastorpreneurs whose tithes are secured is neck deep in the Pandora papers scandal hiding your tithes in offshore secret accounts.

Sparrow's DELUSION is luminous

grin grin grin grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We are now saying the same thing!

If David Oyedepo thinks he is teaching the truth and Tunde Bakare thinks David is teaching heresy, the best way to solve it is for them to go their separate ways!
David will continue to teach his own followers that Tunde doesn't know the truth while Tunde will also say exactly the same thing about David.

You don't have to be obsessed with JWs if you truly feel within you that it's all the same thing nah!
So just as Tunde thinks that all those following David are doomed, i Maximus also believe that if you're not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you will PERISH. There's no need to be worried over that if you sincerely believe in your heart that both David, Tunde and Maximus are all deluded noisemakers! smiley
His gods of men anointed by the same oly ghost, are always at loggerheads.
Sparrow, was Paul in perpetual , unending conflict with Peter or other servants of Jehovah?

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Janosky:

Sparrow, was Paul in perpetual , unending conflict with Peter or other servants of Jehovah?
I just want him to see that there is nothing to accuse JWs of because when we stand our ground on issues those he revere also do the same so he should take our words the same way he takes that of David and Tunde.
No wahala! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 1:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Janosky:

fraud jw janosky

whether a person, you or another is right or wrong
there is only One Holy Spirit

your continual disrespect and taking His name in vain and lying about Him(the ole demon ghost etc.) shows continually who your god is:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Mat 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 4:08am On Oct 11, 2021
matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits:

"the ole demon ghost", "the 3 dog heads", disrespect, blasphemy's, lies lies lies, and then more lies lies lies

^^ sound like a group of people we know off, who all have the same line of thought

they are the devils mob:

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by sagenaija: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I just want him to see that there is nothing to accuse JWs of because when we stand our ground on issues those he revere also do the same so he should take our words the same way he takes that of David and Tunde.
No wahala! smiley
Every Jehovah Witness in the World Should Watch This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuJZHSljh8
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2021
sagenaija:

[b]Every Jehovah Witness in the World Should Watch This
This is why you people are not competent enough to defend your beliefs, why not digest and put the information in your own words?
Well i don't watch videos that i never trusted the source! Matthew 16:12

If you hear anything from anyone the best way to show that you've been blessed is by putting such information in your own words those listening to you will know that you've gotten something valuable and the next thing is they will want to praise you, that's when you need to direct them to the source.
But presenting a video from God knows where expecting everyone to take you seriously shows how low your IQ.
Please try to work on that, it will help you to reach the hearts of your listeners faster than introducing what they don't know it's source! undecided
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by sagenaija: 11:49am On Oct 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is why you people are not competent enough to defend your beliefs, why not digest and put the information in your own words?
Well i don't watch videos that i never trusted the source! Matthew 16:12

If you hear anything from anyone the best way to show that you've been blessed is by putting such information in your own words those listening to you will know that you've gotten something valuable and the next thing is they will want to praise you, that's when you need to direct them to the source.
But presenting a video from God knows where expecting everyone to take you seriously shows how low your IQ.
Please try to work on that, it will help you to reach the hearts of your listeners faster than introducing what they don't know it's source! undecided

But presenting pictures from God knows where expecting everyone to take you seriously doesn't shows how low your IQ is?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
But presenting pictures from God knows where expecting everyone to take you seriously doesn't shows how low your IQ is?
Who are the facilitators of your video?

I presented the pictures of people from all over the world getting baptized as JWs even when our Kingdom Halls are shot.
Any right thinking person knows what that means, but i'll explain for the BENEFITS of those who may not understand.
It simply means the God of JWs is still working despite the lockdown! John 5:17 smiley

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by sagenaija: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Who are the facilitators of your video?

I presented the pictures of people from all over the world getting baptized as JWs even when our Kingdom Halls are shot.
Any right thinking person knows what that means, but i'll explain for the BENEFITS of those who may not understand.
It simply means the God of JWs is still working despite the lockdown! John 5:17 smiley

I presented the video to show that the Jehovah's Witnesses are still working on their own fair share of ills plaguing other denominations that they want us to believe they are better than.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) / 85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Woman Collapses, Dies In Christ Apostolic Church Lagos, After 10-Day Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.