Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) (96651 Views)

Video: OPC Members Seen Clearing Fulani Settlement Axis In Igangan Oyo State. / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Herdsmen Cut Retired Principal’s Hands In Igangan In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by koolaid87: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2021
Afonja, kill your enemies, igbos, dont spare their children, they'll grow up to opress your future generations.

Eye 4 an Eye
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by OduduwaYoruba: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2021
The problem of we Yoruba is that
We talk too much without any action. Fulani will never talk but in just a night, killed 50 people. Seyi on the other hand wants his people to be peaceful and I wonder if his Children are murdered in such a dastardly act will he still be peaceful?. God will not come down to help you.
This is a lesson to South West that we should always talk less but be full of Action.
Lastly, we should stop accommodating other Tribe in numbers or else your land will soon be used as a Battlegrounds when fight comes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 07, 2021
LightUpWithKemi:

Don't seem to understand where we are headed in this nation. I decree that Prince of Peace should take absolute control (Amen).
U call on PRINCE of PEACE meanwhile Israel's busy using Iron dome/missiles 2protect its own.
Keep calling on Prince of peace who shared wisdom equally but some refused to use theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Wally00: 1:06am On Jun 07, 2021
OMG!, the capture of sons and daughters of Oduduwa by fulani terrorists is complete. I'm not surprised that all these tinibu-led yoruba politician as bribing their journalist to not publish this fulani massacre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by potopotoking: 2:10am On Jun 07, 2021
odduduwa:
Because it affects south west , you will start hearing southern unity , once it stops and affect other south, you will start hearing Yoruba sophistication .my dear let Yoruba people bear the brunt alone

sophistication ko sufferstication ni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Olatomiwami(m): 4:03am On Jun 07, 2021
fred04:
MAZI NNAMDI KANU,have been warning you guys that they have surrounded you guys already,yet you call him names.
Although my RIP cannot bring back the dead, it's only God that knows the pain in the heart of their family members.
The government can never help us,we help ourself and that's why the igbos decided to take care of their self instead of the government.

Forget Nk, we can't b dragged into killing without proper investigation, what of if this was done by 3rd forces to lure us into carnage? Isn't possible? We can't b dragged by the nose.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Wally00: 4:03am On Jun 07, 2021
Yorubas are sophisticated, peace-loving people. Fighting back will lead to more deaths. We don’t believe in putting out fire with fire, so we will continue to tolerate the fulanis until they come to their senses and stop killing us some day.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:44am On Jun 07, 2021
Since I was born in this useless country never in my lifetime had I heard Igbo killed a yoruba man/woman... its always hausa/fulani Killing yorubas but why the much hated from yorubas to igbos that do them nothing... only because igbos love positive rivalry , the hate these people had for igbos can give Nigeria constant power supply
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by kayusely70(m): 4:47am On Jun 07, 2021
ogwumgbe:

You are an idiot and hypocrisy will kill your useless soul. What do you want him to do? What is he doing in the South east? if he does the same to Herdsmen, will heaven fall? innocent people are being killed in imo State now tagging them IPOB, why not do the same on the herdsmen? Start arresting anyone found with cow and tag him killer herdsman. Thunder burn the pussy brought you to this world you hypocritical slowpoke
Don't mind the Fulani apologist and an ass licker of a day-dreamer!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by ddeola: 5:21am On Jun 07, 2021
Unfortunately, until it affects our leaders immediate families, dis evil will continue. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by bigcasava1(m): 6:00am On Jun 07, 2021
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Below are photos from the scene of the attack in Igangan, Ibarapaland. The palace of the mornach was burned down, filling stations and several butchered to death.

https://politicsnigeria.com/black-sunday-photos-from-scene-of-fulani-herdsmen-attack-in-ibarapa/
fear fear afonja, fulani has taken over.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by LightUpWithKemi: 6:25am On Jun 07, 2021
EmekaA125:

U don't seem to understand what's going on. Lol, continue waiting for Prince of Peace to give you peace. Ezi

Lol.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by marsman: 6:34am On Jun 07, 2021
KGD10:

The same IBB that was chased out?
He must be talking about Ojukwu who slept with his boots
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by LightUpWithKemi: 6:40am On Jun 07, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

U call on PRINCE of PEACE meanwhile Israel's busy using Iron dome/missiles 2protect its own.
Keep calling on Prince of peace who shared wisdom equally but some refused to use theirs.

Well said but we are at our wits end; even our security forces have failed us. We can't actually underestimate what Prince of Peace can do.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Ekwuemechidubem: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2021
leofab:
Can’t find any Cow around IMO...
All thanks to God for E.S.N and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by fred04(m): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Forget Nk, we can't b dragged into killing without proper investigation, what of if this was done by 3rd forces to lure us into carnage? Isn't possible? We can't b dragged by the nose.
It's possible but do you have some strong base to watch and protect.
Amotekun is just there for political reasons
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Gval123: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2021
Watin Tinubu and osinbanjo talk for the matter? they will: don't take the law into ur hands, let the police do their job. And a lot of our stupid and hope people go still day clap for them. Just because they want to be president, they are will willing to trade the life of their people for that power. my biggest anger is with our youth, that will come to social media and say: hate it or love, Tinubu is the next president. you be mugu. These guys nor day again to fight for their tribe or anything. It is time everybody in the S.west. .east nd S.S come together and fight and break away from these animals .
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by VictorUSA(m): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2021
I'm back after several days ban.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Troofseekah: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by pokosimani: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2021
this is a very dull comment. sorry to say. I hope you're being sarcastic.

Wally00:
Yorubas are sophisticated, peace-loving people. Fighting back will lead to more deaths. We don’t believe in putting out fire with fire, so we will continue to tolerate the fulanis until they come to their senses and stop killing us some day.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Johnsown1(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Realday:

We're not suffering of amnesia, we know what's going on in Nigeria wholly. They attacked southeast, south south,now southwest. Let forget about all these and find solution to our problems.

They're everywhere

When you know what is happening to you;definitely you must look for a solution but here in this dungeons you may know what is happening but the solution will not be possible, the gods people,the ruling people the untouchable people. God help us
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by anthropizzy(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2021
nedekid:

There is nothing he can do, abi what has ortum in Benue done more than wailing? Last I checked makinde does not control the army, neither the police.
According to dele momodu, talk with any security person and they will tell you they cannot touch awon omo oga.
I disagree with you. There is something he can do. With the help of state House of assembly he can empower the amotekun more.
If truly he wants to safeguard his people he will.
He does not want to take the bull by the horn.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Sterope(f): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
There is a report that the Seriki Fulanis sons might have been part of five killers in Igangan. It changes the whole narrative for other Fulani settlements.

Northernblood3:
Yorubas and Igbos ought to unite to fight our common enemy Fulani.

Those 50 fulani killers on bike didn't fall from heaven, they are living among u, pretending to be hardworking citizens. This is not a time of being diplomatic or being a good accomodator, this is a time of taking an eye for an eye, a time to send clear message that it won't be tolorated any longer
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Ruggman: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is horrible, in Nigeria?, What a pity.
I can't believe that indigenous people can no longer feel safe in their homeland
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
leofab:
Can’t find any Cow around IMO...
Are u living everywhere in IMO ?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by leofab(f): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Are u living everywhere in IMO ?
imo = in my own opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) / Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.