Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) (44334 Views)

Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Sehu Sani Welcomes Sunday Igboho To ‘Ex-Prisoners Club' / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by kechywillz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
bencr7:
shut of there, I am Igbo like u but diz guy is better than nnamdi kalu who talk to much, now see wat his happening in imo state becuz of him my friend lost his brother yesterday even if d unknown gun men is not ESN but imolite fall in hand of diz evil government by celebrating d unknown gun men doing rubbish now d innocent one are suffering wat d UGM cause becuz diz wat cowbuhari and his Fulani hv been looking for since to cause war in south east
You lie,you are on of them BMC,you are no Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by DSoj(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bunch of disgraceful illeterates
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by Madmohamed1: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Princedapace:

Oga dont mind him. I replied him. He is not igbo. There are many of them as agent to make sure that Igbos and yorubas dont ever unite.

hahahaha, the new generation now understand better. As for me, I love my yorubas and I sure know that both regions coming together will end this northern domination that has done nothing good for the country.
thanks you my brother

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by Safemoon: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:
I don't think your Igbo man. Any Igbo man against igboho is a full. How can you call that brave man tout. If MNK doing better than him then he is doing better than you. Stop please

He is an almajeri doing what they know how to do best .divide and rule
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
God bless MNK..God bless Sunday igboho
Time has come for the disintegration of this Fulani shithole

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
you are very observant
AntiBMC:
Wow. Truly massive.

Fulani knows the jig is up.
This is what's ruffling their feathers and making them send their foot soldiers to cause mayhem in the south.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
ebuka440:
This tout can never do half of what Nnamdi KANU has done. Maybe he's the one that is going to let the Yoruba's out of bondage.

The Yoruba's should know that Nigeria is gradually going into extinction

Why the comparison, people have their own way of doing things, as long as he is not disturbing your biafra allow him to fight for Oduduwa Republic in own way.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by emezuo17: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:
I don't think your Igbo man. Any Igbo man against igboho is a full. How can you call that brave man tout. If MNK doing better than him then he is doing better than you. Stop please
. That guy you quoted is not igbo, all igbos support Igbogho's approach, not all igbos support Nnamdi Kanu's approach.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
I urge Igbo & Yoruba youths to join hands together in unity & stop fighting,hating each other if they are to actualise their individual nationhood...d earlier they realised they have same aspirations,same objectives & same enemies d better for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by omoharry(f): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
AntiBMC:
Wow. Truly massive.

Fulani knows the jig is up.
This is what's ruffling their feathers and making them send their foot soldiers to cause mayhem in the south.
Nop, they are still killng.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by Unrated900(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:

He is an Igbo man he is an Hausa man
He knew ones we split Hausas and Fulani would suffer their entire life.
They will eat their cows and bury it

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by SKYHIGHfx: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
ebuka440:
This tout can never do half of what Nnamdi KANU has done. Maybe he's the one that is going to let the Yoruba's out of bondage.

Paid agent with igbo moniker

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by emezuo17: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
bencr7:
shut of there, I am Igbo like u but diz guy is better than nnamdi kalu who talk to much, now see wat his happening in imo state becuz of him my friend lost his brother yesterday even if d unknown gun men is not ESN but imolite fall in hand of diz evil government by celebrating d unknown gun men doing rubbish now d innocent one are suffering wat d UGM cause becuz diz wat cowbuhari and his Fulani hv been looking for since to cause war in south east
. That guy is not igbo, I support Igbogho's approach more than Nnamdi Kanu's approach.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by dalass(f): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
ebuka440:

This tout is in Nigeria leading from the front, walking the talk while KANU is in the abroad enjoying himself while sacrificing young people and burning up their region

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by Safemoon: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
bencr7:
I am a full time Igbo, why am I going be lying because am not in d same view with u, go to my page in Nairaland and check all my comment in Nairaland Mr man and again did I say I hate igboho and kalu, am saying nnamdi kalu talk to much

You are not an Igbo man.we know ourself from afar.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by saintrow1: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
gartamanta:
Oduduwa Republic is getting more serious by the day

This time last year, I would never have believed it

Just wait and see lagos rally. The mother of all rally in Yoruba land. Tinubu and his evil Co can not do shift.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by Comedian2019: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:
He's definitely one of those BMCs paid to cause division in the south. He is a janjaweéd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by Safemoon: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ppogbae:
One man is busy tweeting from his bed in Europe while another is leading his fellow countrymen on the ground.

God bless Ile Yoruba!!!

We Igbos will never go into contest with you all we know is that we are with chief Sunday.igboho.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by kingthreat(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
EdoAirline:
Let's look at it from this Perspective

We have two factions of yorubas

1. The Igboho supporters

2. The Tinubu Loyalist....

These two groups of Yorubas want the best for the yoruba nation or so they claim....

BUT these two groups have no idea what they are doing......

One Faction is a slave to the Fulani masters but they think their loyalty lies with Tinubu...... They should ask themselves where does Tinubu loyalty lie.....

The Other Faction still doesn't know how to go about the Oduduwa Republic thingy.... I'm not sure if Igboho has a plan of how to materialise his ambition yet.... He's just moving round the yoruba states like Beyonce on tour.

With that said..... Please disregard everything I wrote if it's not healthy for your mental health....

You made alot of sense. But there is another faction of the Yorubas who are neither for Igboho or Tinubu. They are not separatists. They follow principles of intelligent Yorubas like Awolowo and men like Adesina. They believe in one Nigeria. That faction will win at the end.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
saintrow1:

Just wait and see lagos rally. The mother of all rally in Yoruba land. Tinubu and his evil Co can not do shift.

Ko le sele, Can't happen!

listen to the guy above
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by kingthreat(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Baba is touring while Igandan is being attacked. All na mouth.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by JooEeL(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
bencr7:

Who told you who you quoted is Igbo?

Chai, make una dey wise up na. grin
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by Safemoon: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
EdoAirline:

1. The Igboho supporters

These two groups of Yorubas want the best for the yoruba nation or so they claim....

One Faction is a slave to the Fulani masters but they think their loyalty lies with Tinubu...... They should ask themselves where does Tinubu loyalty lie.....

The Other Faction still doesn't know how to go about the Oduduwa Republic thingy.... I'm not sure if Igboho has a plan of how to materialise his ambition yet.... He's just moving round the yoruba states like Beyonce on tour.

With that said..... Please disregard everything I wrote if it's not healthy for your mental health....

Even if he does not know what he is doing,at least he is doing something great. And we all commend him

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by JooEeL(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
umunaija:

Both you and the guy you are quoting are not Igbo, we know you guys very well now. You are chatting with yourself claiming Igbo just to cos confusion between Igbos and Yorubas. We Igbos like Sunday igboho. Divide and rule fulani claiming Igbo.

Bro you too smart. But I think the 2nd of them is likely Igbo. But the first is simply here to clash heads between Igbo and Yorubas.

That's what they teach Fulanis in their mosques. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by 2elliot: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Who ever is against Yoruba nation is against Biafra. Dude is not Igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by 2elliot: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
bencr7:
Shut up! Fulanis would have still killed your friends brother or anyone else in the east even if MNK was never born.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by DonCortino: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
joyandfaith:

Kanu is wasting lives of igbos.

Sunny is getting there.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by wazobia68: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
This one na small crowd na. Wait until politicians start to campaign for 2023 elections, you will see what is crowd.

Abeg we need peace & progress in Nigeria, not people beating the drums of war and promising what they can never give.

After the Arab Spring

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by Sammy07: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
EdoAirline:

1. The Igboho supporters

Says an Edo man grin
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by largeman4u(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
See as igboho dey pull crowd oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by kingthreat(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Igbhoho is the next new problem in Yoruba land. Unfortunately, his children are abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.